Seven

Mola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiho always comes home late and tired and often times irritable since he didn’t like the new group he was put in. One time Mino took him out to unwind at Jinu’s but his phone kept ringing non stop. He spoke dejectedly for a few minutes, shut the phone, then stood and made his way over to Mino. “Hey.” He tried to smile, Mino could see how forced it was. Mino smiled at him reassuringly even if he can feel the irritation in him starting to rise at the conversation he knew was coming.

“I’m sorry, It’s the agency. I have to go.” After Jiho rejected to go on tour, the agency really gave him a hard time. He was sent to do menial but tiring tasks as punishment.

“Again? Hyung..” Mino didn’t mean to sound agitated but he was getting tired of the menial tasks that occupied so much of his time and thoughts, and that were so beneath his brilliant mind.

“Mino,” anger flashed in his eyes. “it’s my job. I have to do this.”

“I told you, you can look for a different agency..”

“No, I don’t want another agency. I already lost the group I want I’m not losing the agency I wanted too.”

Guilt mixed with Mino’s anger. He didn’t tell Jiho to quit for him. It was a choice he made and now he’s making it look like it’s Mino’s fault.

That thought must’ve shown on Mino’s face because he apologized. “Sorry, I didn’t it mean it that way. But I really have to go.”

“Fine, see you later then.”

Mino watched him disappear through the door and when he turned back to his table, he noticed Seungyoon on the other side of the room watching him. He slowly stood up and made his way over to Mino. He sat unnecessarily close to him.

“Jiho-hyung leaving you again? I could find you another drinking buddy, if you’re lonely?” He asked wryly before grinning devilishly. “Unless you still prefer me.”

 

“I don’t need your crap tonight Seungyoon.”

“You don’t seem to be happy that he’s back.” He responded calmly, an odd serious note to his tone.

“What? And I’d be happier with you?” Mino glared at his perfectly charming face, his y half smile, and his oddly cool eyes. He didn’t say anything to that, just kept that annoying smile on his face which pisses Mino off.

“You were the biggest mistake of my life. I wish you’d just go away.” Mino regretted it as soon as the words left his mouth. He somehow poured his anger from his talk to Jiho to Seungyoon.

Seungyoon’s smile instantly left him. His eyes went from cool to ice cold and he roughly brushed past him to leave the bar.

 

The next morning, they were all in the kitchen. Seungyoon quietly sipping his coffee, he has been quiet since their talk last night, while Mino and Jiho eat their breakfast.

Jiho suddenly spoke. “Clear your schedules, we’re all going out tonight. Housemates night out.”

Mino’s stomach dropped. “Uhm why?”

“I know I’ve been a terrible room mate. I haven’t gone out since I came back so I wanna make it up to you guys. Also to thank Seungyoon for baby sitting Mino while I was gone.” Jiho said he looked at Mino and Seungyoon expecting enthusiasm. “Well?”

Seungyoon looked at Mino for the first time since last night and then smiled at Jiho. “Sure.”

Mino has no choice then. “Okay then..”

“Great!” Jiho walked over to Mino and kissed the top of his head. “See, I can still be fun. I’m gonna shower, better head to the office early so I can leave early.”

Mino watched him disappear from the stairs and looked at Seungyoon. He was looking away from them, his face pale. “You don’t have to come. I can tell him-”

Seungyoon looked over at him, his eyes sad but a smile on his face. “It’s fine. This will be..interesting.”

 

Seungyoon said that he’d just meet them at the bar so Mino and Jiho headed there on their own. Jiho seemed to be in a better mood than usual. Mino thought maybe he had noticed things were strained around the house with Seungyoon, and was trying to compensate. Jiho seemed excited for all of them to go out and do something together that night. Mino wasn’t, but he faked it for Jiho.

A different band was playing popular cover songs and Mino and Jiho were standing in the crowd. There weren’t as many people as compared to when Seungyoon’s band was playing so it was comfortable to stand even in the middle. Jiho had an arm around Mino’s shoulder.

“This is just like when we were in highschool.” He whispered in Mino’s ear.

“Except, you were on the stage and I was alone here in the crow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter