Seven : Achievements

Kissing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : hi guys im sorry for the late update :< i got a lot of things to do so i just got the chace to post this now :D there may be another update in less than 24 hours. i gotta edit it first :/ this is also another filler huhu i was going to update the next chapter together with this one but i decided not to 0,o anyways, enjoy! 

---------------------------

 

"No! Oh my goodness! Sehun!" Jiyoung was huffing as she ran towards Sehun after closing the door behind her back-- tryna snatch back her test paper from his hand.

Sehun was giggling as he kept his hand high, another hand pushing her head to keep a distance-- annoying her. "Nah. Try and get it back if you can." He stuck out his tongue, swiftly making his way to the kitchen backwards.

Watching the scene, Junhee couldn't help but to smile as she placed a pot in the middle of the table, "Sehun, stop annoying her. Give it back."

Sehun shook his head, still laughing when Jiyoung gritted her teeth as she started huffing when she still couldn't get any closer to her paper, "No, mom. I'm her tutor so I have to see her results first."

"That's unfair!" Jiyoung pouted, huffing as she gave up-- crossing her arms.

"There there." Junhee pulled a chair beside her, telling Jiyoung to sit down, "I dont even realize since when were you guys this close. But I guess it's good cuz I dont have to breathe in the awkward air anymore." Junhee grinned as she teased, failing to realize the two teens blushing from the mention of their relationship.

Sure, it's been a few weeks since they started dating, but Junhee didn't need to know that.

Sehun cleared his throat, straightening the paper in front of him, "Okay let me read." His eyes scanned the paper, searching for a specific section. Once he saw it, his eyebrow was automatically raised.

Sehun suppressed a smile and a giggle as he folded the paper and put it down beside him. "It's... Okay." He shrugged as he started eating, causing Jiyoung to feel wrecked.

Was her result thAt bad? She worked hard this time :(

Anxious, Jiyoung snatched the paper, hurriedly searching for her rank in the grade before Sehun could take it back. "....28/221... OH MY GOD 28?!" Jiyoung put the paper down as she turned to look at Junhee who was just as stunned as her, "Aunty!!!! I'm 28th!!!!" She hugged Junhee tightly, almost suffocating the older female.

"My goodness." She choked on her breath as she replied the hug, "That's great, darling! Congrats! I knew you can do it."

Jiyoung pulled back from the hug, her eyes wet, "Thank you so much aunty."

Feeling lack of attention, Sehun fake coughed-- acting sulky, "Yea. Thanks to her."

Jiyoung cleared as she gently let go of Junhee, carefully looking at him for only a second while softly whispering, "Thank you, Sehun."

She looked away when she felt the tiny tinge of giddiness within her from seeing his soft smile-- a proud smile.

"Well, how about you, my boy? Still second?" Junhee asked as she put in a spoonful of pasta into .

Smirking, Sehun wiggled an eyebrow, "Guess."

Junhee made a face, "Nah. Too cocky. You're third, right?"

Sehun tched, obviously unsatisfied, "Mom. I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter