Six : So sudden???

Kissing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : hi, its just another development hihi. this chapter might so bad but i think the last part is whats important :) nonetheless, i hope yall will get the main point of this chapter :))) do enjoy :D

 

-------------------------------------
It has been 2 days since the hot kiss they had, and of course Sehun couldn't forget how tasted like.

Having a crush so bad.

Sehun combed his hair back as he looked at himself in the mirror-- taking a deep breath before going down for breakfast.

Turning towards the hall, he realized that the house was too quiet than how it normally was.

Arriving at the table, he only saw Jiyoung who was eating. Feeling awkward from being together alone, he cleared his throat, "Where's my mom?"

Jiyoung gulped down her food, her eyes never meeting his, "She left. Here's a note." She handed him a small paper, allegedly a note from his mom. 

' I'm sorry I had to leave early. I'm meeting my friends for a while this morning so take care of each other. Jiyoung's going with you to school today. If there's anything, call me.'

Sehun gulped as he kept the note, trying to not panic from the thought of spending more time with her for the day as he started eating in silence.

---------

As soon as they were done eating, they cleared the table and washed the dishes in utter silence-- both acting as if they weren't bothered by each other's presence.

Finished with the simple chores, Sehun quickly grabbed onto his bag as he walked towards the door, "Faster." He exited the house, starting his bike to reduce his stress from the major awkwardness.

Jiyoung quickly took her bag and left shortly after Sehun, making sure the door was locked before approaching him.

Sehun took an extra helmet to hand it to her as his eyes scanned her up and down, suddenly knocking her forehead, "Are you stupid?"

Jiyoung hissed, holding onto her head, "What is wrong with you???"

They were doing find keeping the silence and he just suddenly knocked her head? What a jerk.

Sehun shoved the helmet into her hands, taking off his blazer, "Why the hell do girls wear short skirts to school anyway?" He mumbled as he tied his blazer around her waist to cover her .

Jiyoung gulped from the proximity, trying not to get excited on her own as she tightened her grip onto the helmet on her chest.

He's just being a decent human being for once, Jiyoung. That's it. Calm down.

Tung!

Sehun dumped the helmet on her head carelessly, fastening it tightly. "There." He slammed his hand onto her helmet before shoving his bag into her hands, "Hold it."

He ignored the hot glare she was giving as he pushed her to the bike, "Get on."

Jiyoung gulped, looking aside as her hand sheepishly reached for the seat, "Look away, ."

Sehun made a face, turning around nonetheless-- allowing her to sit peacefully.

"Okay." She said after she settled down in her seat-- his bag shielding her front and his blazer protecting her .

Sehun hid a satisfied smile, getting on the bike. He undid the bike stand with his left foot before taking her hands to his waist, "Hold tight."

Before she could react, he had already sped up-- making her shriek as she tightened her hold onto him. Well, at least the bag was helpful in avoiding her from having too much contact with him.

Ehem.

Jiyoung cursed herself from the thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter