Two : First kiss

Kissing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N : This chapter is a fast ride. I added a few characters also. Its literally just the main points but I hope its not confusing :) Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 7.45 am, Geumdo Highschool.

"Yah! Oh Sehun---" Baekhyun hollered along the corridor-- calling out to his best friend who just entered the hallway-- before accidentally slipping onto his shoelace and fell onto the ground along with the person in front of him.

"Owww" Jiyoung winced as she rubbed her forehead that was smooched by Baekhyun's hard one. Feeling a breath by her cupid bow, she slowly opened her eyes-- her gaze locked onto the shining pair of brown eyes in front of her. 

Woah so pretty--

"Yah! Are you okayyy???" Hana went by her side, shoving Baekhyun off of her best friend, picking her up.

Jiyoung winced when she felt her go numb from the fall, staggering to balance herself, "Y-yea I guess."

"BYUN BAEKHYUN DID YOU JUST--" Chanyeol's screeching footsteps cut the thin air between them, causing the other students to roll their eyes and leave the scene. Baekhyun and his never ending drama.

"DID YOU KISS HER?!" Chanyeol's voice boomed across the hallway, receiving a slap right across his face. 

"NO WAY YOU DIDNT" Hana shrieked, pulling Jiyoung closer to her before wincing from the pain in her hand. 

Did she just slap Park Chanyeol? Yes, she did.

"YOU DID?" Chanyeol screamed at Baekhyun's ear. 

"I did not, you !" Baek hit him on his head, bowing at the two girls, "I'm sorry. I was calling Sehun. I just tripped, that's all." He smiled in embarassment, his face burning from the contact he had with Jiyoung.

"HAHAHAHAHA YOU TRIPPED??? HAHAHAHAH-- oof!" Chanyeol coughed when Baek kneed him in the stomach.

"We'll get going. Bye." Baek grinned before dragging Chanyeol by his neck to the class.

---------------------

"Did you see him trip? What an idiot he couldnt even tie his shoelaces properly HAHAHAHA" Chanyeol slapped his knee from the fit f laughter he was having. 

Sehun lazily shifted his gaze from the tallest guy, sighing, "Yall are embarassing."

"Oh yea. We're going to your house today, right? You promised us to play nintendo, remember?" Baekyun raised his eyebrows, his eyes full of hope.

Sehun sighed, his eyes lingered at Baek, "Did I?"

Nodding innocently, Baek pouted, "You promised us. Sehun-ah." He held Sehun's hand, "I bet your mom misses me too." He blinked his eyes rapidly.

Disgusted, Sehun pulled his hand away from the clingy friend, "Ew disgusting." 

"Oh come on. Its just a game~~~~" Chanyeol pouted, poking onto Sehun's shoulder.

"AH! Okay okay fine! Stop touching me!" Sehun huffed, turning back in his seat as the teacher entered the class.

"I love you, Sehunnie" Baek did a kissy face before sitting properly in his seat beside Sehun. 

"Yea sure." Sehun breathed as his eyes lingered on Baek's face from the corner of his eyes.

 

Did they really kiss...?

------------------------

 

"Aw this is sad. I have a meeting to attend to. Cant join you guys for today." Chanyeol pouted as he slung his back onto his shoulder, his actions were a little bit suspiscious but neither of his friends realized that.

"Thats good. One less mouth to feed." Sehun shrugged, his face bored as ever.

"Now that hurts." Chanyeol crossed his arms, his lips long in a pout. 

"Kidding, idiot." Sehun slapped his arm, hinting his head at the door as a bye. 

"Bye Yeollie!" Baek waved his hand giddily before lunging onto Sehun's neck.

"You're breaking m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter