One : The start

Kissing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"E-eh?" Jiyoung's eyes doubled in size as she tried to register Junhee's words--

"Yes, thats my conclusion. I have approved of your skills, and i dont think its necessary to get you a new house since ours is big enough. Plus, it will be easier for you to work." Junhee beamed a smile as she tilted her head, "Youre a student, arent you?"

Jiyoung slowly nodded, her mind still occupied with the thought of living in the grand household.

Junhee's hand flew to Jiyoung's head-- caressing gently, "Which school do you attend to?"

"Geumdo highschool." She chirped, still finding it hard to feel comfortable with the new ambience.

Junhee gasped, her eyes lit up in glee, "Are you serious?"

Jiyoung blinked, "Y-yes?"

Junhee squealed, pulling her into a hug, "I am 100% sure now that this is fate."

Jiyoung gulped, not anticipating anymore surprise, "What do you mean?"

Giggling, Junhee held her shoulders gently, putting an adequate distance between them, "How come I just knew this? You're Sehun's schoolmate?"

Looking blankly into the air, Jiyoung's mouth went agape, "I- I am?"

"Yes! This is amazing! I'll get your uniform by tomorrow-- since its weekend anyway-- so dont you worry. All the files, or whatever you need from your house, I'll go get them. Just get comfortable, alright?" Junhee was in utter happiness, her cheekbones were so high they were starting to get numb.

"But aunty. Thats too much of a hassle.
I'll just go by myself--"

"No no no no no. I have people working for me, you know that right? You, come and join me at the kitchen tomorrow. Might as well use this opportunity to experience having a daughter." Junhee giggled to herself, clapping her hands in excitement.

Watching Junhee being so giddy, Jiyoung couldn't help but to smile.

It wont be so bad to have someone taking care of you, right?

------- 
The next day , 8.09 am

"Hihi. Hihihi."

Sehun rubbed his eyes as he walked down the stairs towards the living room, digesting the muffled voice he was hearing--aside from the tv.

"Haha. HAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHA hagk--" Jiyoung choked on her spit as Sehun stumbled back in his steps-- his landing on the ground, al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter