Nine : Morning kiss

Kissing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey yall. this one's just a short update. it's been in the draft for so long lol i hope you'll enjoy it :3

---------------------------

Jiyoung stirred in her sleep as she felt hot breath fanning her neck. Slowly, she forced her heavy eyelids open.

In a trial to search for the source of the hot breath, she felt an arm pulling her waist.

"Baby..." Sehun slurred in his sleep, his lips smooching her nape as his arm tightened his hold onto her waist-- keeping her warmth close. 

Jiyoung felt her face burn from the touch, her body started to sweat at the realization that they were . And that they have done it. For real. 

At that instant she wasn't sleepy anymore. She was panicking. "S-se-sehun." She tried calling him, silently praying that it was just a dream.

"Hmm?" He hummed in his sleep, snuggling her closer to his chest while kissing the back of her shoulder a few times.

"I... I- we- Did we-" Jiyoung's words were halted as he started kissing her nape, then her neck-- tingling her. "Yes. You didn't back out, remember?" He croaked out as he looked at her groggily. A little bit worried, he scrutinized, "Why? Did you regret it?" 

At the question, Jiyoung blushed. Of course she didn't, bruh what was he asking. "N-no." She started to slip under the comforter to hide her face that was starting to get red. Boy she was shy as hell.

Confused, Sehun pushed the comforter down just enough to see her eyes, "Then? Don't tell me you're shy now. Last night if it wasn't for your hips--" 

"SHHHHHH I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU" Jiyoung threw a tantrum as she hid under the cover again, wriggling herself to express the embarrassment she felt.

"Careful now, you idiot. We're still I don't need-- AH!" Sehun's fist curled when Jiyoung's knee hit close to his private part-- causing the girl to pause whatever she was doing. 

"S-se-sehun" Jiyoung gulped from under the cover, her hands shaking as she digested what she just saw. 

Annoyed, Sehun reached for her face before dragging her out of the comforter, glaring at the red-faced girl, "Just whAt. Is wrOng with yOu???" 

Barely breathing, Jiyoung gulped, "I- I don't remember- uh seeing that last night." She blinked furiously as his hands felt cold on her hot cheeks.

Pursing his lips, he squeezed her cheeks, "You would have ran off if you actually saw it last night, dumbo." 

Jiyoung shut her eyes tight as her hands gripped onto the cover-- avoiding him from seeing her body. "Remind me again, are we dating?", she squeaked.

Rolling his eyes, Sehun blew a breath, "Well, I don't know. What do you think?" 

"Maybe?" She dumbly uttered, her eyes still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter