Three : Actually.....

Kissing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this is for the sake of the plot. just another wild ride also, mainly about Sehun. Im planning for another kiss after this ;) 

----------------------------------------------

The next day, Geumdo Highschool

"HE WHAT?!" Jiyoung clasped her palm onto Hana's mouth, scared that people could hear them. Even if its the furthest corner of the old building, it was always better to be careful.

Blinking, Hana slowly pried Jiyoung's hand away, gulping, "He kissed you?"

Jiyoung nodded.

"...on the lips...?" Hana hastily asked, her voice soft in a whisper.

Jiyoung's face went crimson red, "Aish but it wasn't--"

"But oh well. Whats so wrong about a kiss?" Hana muttered under her breath, calling attention from her best friend.

Jiyoung squinted at her friend, "Yah. You've kissed before, havent you?"

"Yah!" Hana slapped her arm, her face burning. "No i havent!" She hissed as she looked around, nervous for a reason.

Jiyoung raised an eyebrow, "Now that I think of it, I'm quite positive that you're meeting someone at the moment. Who is it?"

Hana cleared , "Um well, the thing is... Erm... We- err we-"

 

"Park Chanyeol?"

Hana shrieked, "HOW DID YOU KNOW???"

Jiyoung rolled her eyes, "No wonder he didnt join Baekhyun. And you-" She poked her forefinger at Hana's chest, "You ignored my messages!"

Hana's face was showing guilt as she grabbed onto Jiyoung's wrist, "But its not even that obvious. How did you know?"

Jiyoung made a face, "You thought I wouldnt realize that by the time you slapped him yesterday?"

"W-whats with that?" Hana let go of Jiyoung's wrist, preparing to take a shield from any sort of attack she could receive.

Jiyoung's fist automatically went up, making Hana shriek, "I saw you guys' eyes, you . Thought I wouldn't catch that?" Jiyoung gritted her teeth in annoyance as she put her fist down.

Hana bit her lip, "Sorry. I just didnt get the chance to tell you."

"Yea whatever." Jiyoung adjusted her bagpack as she checked the time, "Lets go now." 


----------


"Holy . Dont tell me its true." Chanyeol gasped as he eyed the blister on Baehyun's lower lip.

"You know how he doesnt even speak? Yea. We were halfway towards my house--walking in silence, since you werent there-- when he suddenly pulled my collar and punched me." Baek hissed when his lips stretched too much, "He hit like a ."

"You shouldn't have touched her in the first place." Sehun coldly said, his eyes glaring at Baek.

"You could've just told us about your crush, you bastard." Baek held onto his fist, annoyed at the senseless friend of his.

"But what? I mean since when?" Chanyeol sighed as he checked Baek's lips, gulping at the thought of how bad it could've been being punched by Sehun. His knuckles were quite tough.

Sehun looked away, "Its been a while. You just didn't pay attention."

Baek rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, "Well yea. Youre silent almost all the time how would I have known?"

Chanyeol chuckled at the two, glad that at least nothing worse happened.

"Jackass. Just go and confess. You dont even have the balls to do that?" Baek smugly said, annoyed as to why his friend was so bad at expressing himself.

Sehun kept silent as the teacher entered the class, thinking about Baek's words.

Confess...?

---------- 
2016

Bam!

"Oh my god im so sorry. Im so so so sorry." The girl with straight long hair apologized profusely for bumping straight into Sehun's chest, bowing a few times--carelessly shifting her bag strap on her shoulder using one hand as the other tucked her locks behind her ear-- before rushing towards the crowd.

"Whats with her?" Chanyeol asked blankly, his arm dangling on Sehun's shoulder.

"Must be a freshman, huh?" Baek chuckled, recalling how clumsy she looked.

"We're freshmen too, arent we?" Sehun muttered under his breath as his gaze was glued onto the shiny black long locks that was slowly disappearing into the crowd.

Lee Jiyoung.
--------
2017

"Yah yah yah. I just booked roses from her. Im gonna make the best surprise for my girlfriend this Valentine's Day!" Jongdae-- the loud class president-- said in excitement to his friends as he brought his clasped hands close to his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter