Five : Birthday kiss

Kissing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: first of all I'm sorry it took me long hehe i was working on a kris fic but it didnt work out so I needed time to feel good again. BTW, i have never hold a birthday party so i have no idea how the party should be >,< So here's the last chapter I hope it satisfies your needs :D (please dont mind my grammar ;')) 

-------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday, Sehun!"

"Happy birthday!"

Sehun has been holding his smile since the past 15 minutes-- the moment his birthday party was open for his friends to attend-- taking his presents and putting them on the table behind him.

But he hasn't seen Jiyoung since the last 5 hours and he was restless.

Just where was she?

Though he barely spoke at school, rumours about Jiyoung staying with him were fast to be spread. He wasnt a nobody at school after all so as soon as his grade got the invitation to his birthday party, everyone was eager to confirm the rumour.

"She's not done yet?" Chanyeol asked from beside him, realising Sehun has been so anxious looking around searching for someone.

Sehun sighed, starting to leave the main door to go towards his lawn-- followed by Chanyeol and Baek. "My mom bought her a dress this morning and I guess shes still wondering how to have it on."

Baek giggled, "A dress? On Jiyoung?"

Sehun just regarded him in silence-- indicating a yes.

The shorter guy cackled, heaving his breath, "Are you serious?"

Chanyeol slapped Baek's back, causing the latter to cough, "Stop being an , Baek."

They finally arrived at the lawn, being greeted by a crowd wearing fancy dresses and suits-- everyone chatting on their own before the cake ceremony.

"No for real though, there can only be 2 outcomes and one is, she'll look so awkward and dumb and it'll be embarrassing. Or two, she'll look so gorgeous and you should be worrying over Kyungsoo--" he pointed at the timid guy who was donning a dark blue tailored suit, "or anyone for that matter who's going to hit on her."

Sehun felt his jaw tightened as his eyes fell upon Kyungsoo-- feeling pissed that anyone could even look that good. He had no business to look good on his birthday.

Rude.

"No one's gonna hit on her alright. No one." Sehun balled his fists, mentally taking note to keep an eye on Kyungsoo.

"Go cut the cake. And then you can search for her." Chanyeol held his shoulders-- forcing him to go towards the grand table that was displaying a variety of food with his birthday cake in the middle.

Wasting no time, Sehun successfully cut the cake and they sang him a birthday song to kick start the party of the night. Well, by the time the party has started, loud background songs were played and the crowd soon forgot about their main intention of coming to the party.

Jiyoung still hasnt showed up.

Sehun was so done. Was she lost in the house?

Just then he felt a tap on his shoulder, "Sehun."

His eyes followed where Chanyeol was looking at, and his jaw dropped when the timidly opened door revealed a stunning black dress that was donned by none other than Jiyoung-- causing the whole party to pause.

"Oh my God. It's true then."

"Jiyoung is living with Sehun oh my god."

"Omg I wanna live here too."

Her long hair was put up in a bun, a few strands of hair were on the sides of her face to frame her small face-- perfectly done with a simple night make up. His eyes travelled south, taking note that her dress was sleeveless and it ended by her knees-- giving off a very feminine vibe as her slender legs were enchanted with a pair of matching glossy black heels.

She looked amazing.

Sehun's sight was soon tarnished when he saw Kyungsoo was already standing in front of her.

"Oh that was fast." Baek chukled, annoying Sehun.

"Shut up." Sehun shoved a handful of grapes into his mouth, walking away so he wouldn't see Jiyoung and Kyungsoo together.

------

"Oh come on. She doesn't even look interested in him." Baek said, lowkey telling Sehun to look at the two who were just a few feet away from where they were sitting at.

His eyes were burning as soon as he caught the two still together-- laughing about something he wouldn't want to know of.

Jackass.

"Its been 30 minutes, Baek. I swear I'm gonna go on a massacre soon enough if this continues--"

"Calm down, idiot. She's like that with us too." Chanyeol slapped his head, earning a curse.

Suddenly a soft giggle was heard beside them, "Erm oppa."

A girl wearing a neon pink dress and a pair of very high heels was grinning at them, her hand holding a big box, "This is for you." She sheepishly said as she handed the box at Sehun.

"Oh. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter