Four : Study kiss

Kissing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : so from here on, not much more development will be portrayed. i have another kiss scene in mind after this one, but if I have more, i'll just add it to this story :D thank you again for the support <3 im insecure about this chapter but i hope its good :D enjoy 

---------------------------------

Dinner, Sehun's house.

"Sehun darling!" Junhee called as she took out a tray of baked fish from the oven, carefully walking towards the table with the main dish in her hands.

Sehun blinked-- finally got out of his bubble of thoughts, "Yes mom?"

Junhee put the tray in the middle of the table as Jiyoung set the rest of the plates and utensils, "You've been so quiet lately. Is there anything wrong? Are you sick?" Junhee looked at him with curiousity. It wasn't normal for her that Sehun was too quiet at home.

Sehun bashfully smiled as his hand flew to his hair, combing it out of nervousness, "N-no. Of course not. Haha."

Jiyoung glanced at him as she put his utensils beside his plate, feeling her heart skip a beat as she recalled how his lips felt on hers. Automatically, she felt her blood drain.

What if hes gonna do it again?

Jiyoung shivered.

Though she wasn't sure if she was shivering out of fear or excitement--

"Are you sure, darling? You used to talk to me about everything." Junhee pouted, faking a glare at him as she took a seat across him while Jiyoung occupied the seat beside her.

Sehun apologetically smiled, feeling wrecked then that Jiyoung would know that he wasnt actually quiet at all, "Aish mom. Im not ignoring you alright. Im just focusing on my studies--"

"Studies HAHAHAHAHA dont lie." Junhee stabbed the celery in front of her using a fork, "You never study.", she munched onto the salad loudly-- making it obvious that she didnt buy his words.

Sehun gulped, wrecking his brain, "I mean, yeah I've never studied before but I--"

"Are you shy around Jiyoung?"

Jiyoung choked on her orange juice, coughing loudly when she could feel the pulps stuck in .

Shy my .

Sehun's ears were burning, embarrassed to himself that it was true. "No?¿ Im not?¿" He sipped onto his juice, gulping down the panic that was starting to greet him.

How embarrassing.

Junhee squinted at him, "You got second this time, right? Like always?"

Sehun thought for a second, "I do get second this time but do I always get second...?"

Junhee rolled her eyes, "Stop bragging. I know you're a smarty pants. So annoying." She sipped onto her juice, still trying to comprehend how he was so oblivious about his own achievements.

He doesnt study but he gets second... Does he cheat? Jiyoung kept on thinking about the possibility, not accepting the fact that he was gifted.

"Jiyoung-ah." Junhee's beaming smile greeted her when she turned her head, "How about you?"

Jiyoung blankly blinked, gulping the rice she got in , "What about me?"

Junhee focused back onto her food, "Im not trying to downgrade you or anything. Trust me. But how was your result? Was it good?"

Jiyoung looked aside, gulping, "Im..." She forced a grin, "I'm not that good. Hehe."

Junhee put her utensils down as she turned to look at the girl, "Jiyoung darling, it's okay. With a guide, you should be okay. You're going to be okay, trust me." Her eyes were intense on Jiyoung, making sure the younger girl got what she was trying to tell.

Jiyoung nodded, looking aside, "Yea... I guess with teacher's guide I'll be fine, right?"

Junhee shifted in her seat, holding onto her utensils, "That's the basic one. You can go further if you have an extra guide, wont you?"

Jiyoung was slow-- as always--, "Extra guide...?"

"Sehun."

The said guy coughed on his juice, getting a bit of the orange pulps in his trachea. 

"What?" Both of the teens asked at the same time-- with Sehun patting on his chest to calm his heartbeat down--, shocked at the info.

"Why? You cant do that?" Junhee tilted her head at her son, squinting in challenge.

"Yes, of course I can, mom. Haha." Sehun quickly averted his gaze from his mom, finishing his meal in one bite before getting up from his seat, bowing, "Thank you for the meal."

When he was about to walk away, his mom cleared -- halting his step, "It starts tonight. I'll check up on you guys later."

Sehun felt his blood run cold as he gulped-- holding tightly onto his fists, "Okay, mom." With that he rushed to his room, panicking about the upcoming event that was waiting for him.

Was he really gonna tutor her? HER? LIKE FOR REAL???

As soon as he entered his room, Sehun snatched his phone from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter