Murder case at College p2

Rookie Detective!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You come." Eunjung smile.

"What are we doing now?" Chanyeol ask.

"Find something that can make us solve the case."Eunjung said.

"I just saw blood here." Chanyeol said.

"How about autopsy? Did they find something?" Eunjung ask.

"Nothing weird. It's really look like she killed herself. Her boyfriend said that Min Ji was stress lately." Chanyeol told her.

"Weird. She is dean student. Why did she need to kill herself? Let's go to laboratory."Eunjung take out her touch light.

"Ahjussi. Look at this window glass. I don't think a girl like her can break that glass like this. Must be someone with her before that. Wait, what is that. A piece of paper. What it is? Kajaa. We found this. Maybe this could be some evidence." Eunjung walk behind Chanyeol. Suddenly someone knock her head. Chanyeol turn his body and saw someone wear all black tried to get something from Eunjung.

"Yahhh." Chanyeol quickly run to him and kick him. They fight for a while and then he run.

"ireona, ireona." Eunjung was faint and he bring her to hospital.

At hospital.

"Is she okay?" He ask the doctor.

"She will be fine." The doctor said.

"Ahhh." Eunjung was awake and she touch her head.

"I must find him. Who is him? I am so sure it was a man. He knock me too harsh. Where is the evidence? Did he take it?" Eunjung ask.

"Kid. You just got hit by a real killer. You should thankful because he don't use knife. Sleep. The evidence is with me. You just sleep for now." He stay with Eunjung until morning.

"Your mom don't call you? She is not worried. You don't come last night." Chanyeol ask.

"She don't know. She was too busy. If she know i am at hospital, i will beaten to death. Scary right? Hahaha." Eunjung laugh.

"Kaja. You can discharged. Is your head was made of steel? You don't look so sick." He touch her head.

"Ahjussi. I am hungry. Buy me a food." Eunjung shaking his hand.

"Did my face look like your bank?" Chanyeol ask.

"Humm. Ahjussi. Did you stay with your parents?" She ask.

"Ani. I live alone. My parents imigrated to Canada. And i am not ahjussi. I am still young." He said in a stright tone of voice.

"Oppa? You don't look like an oppa to me. But oppa is fine too. You are quite good at fight. Your body look great too." Eunjung stare at his body.

"yahh. Don't stare at me like that. How did you know i fight with killer?" Chanyeol ask.

"I saw before i faint. Hummm. You are police after all. Kajaa. I want to eat something delicious." Eunjung smile.

"Ramen? You give a ill girl eat ramen? Are you sure? We eat at 24 hours shop. Oppa."Eunjung nagging.

"Fine, i will eat for you."Chanyeol take her food.

"I am hungry. Arasso i will eat." Eunjung upset

"I need going back to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter