The heir.

Rookie Detective!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol just arrived home. He was so tired after whole day driving. Suddenly he got a phone call.

"Chinguuu." Someone called him.

"How did you know my number? " He ask.

"It's easy for me to get someone number. You know who i am right? I got so many friends and it's easy to find you. I heard you become a police officer. I saw your girlfriend. Your girlfriend is pretty." He said.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Chanyeol yelled.

"You went to Busan for her.  Well maybe it's your crush.  She is pretty." He laugh.

"Don't you dare to bother her." He become angry.

"Chill. She reminds me to my sister,Jin Ah. Your ex-girlfriend. She died because want to save you from getting shoot. You want to left our gang and the leader want to kill you. Because Jin Ah know about that she run and save you. Our leader love Jin Ah so much and when she meet you, she start to like you and i also want her to be with you but you left to Canada a day after she died. I know your parents want you to avoid us so they take you with them. Our leader also died last year in the jail. I am the new leader now. Take care of your girlfriend." He laugh.

The next day:

"We got a case. Ppali come at the address i text you." Soo Hyun called.

He arrived in front Maria's Villa.

"Who first discovered the dead body? " Team leader ask.

"The son. He just comeback from work." Soo Hyun answer.

"The killer stab his parents at the chest. Did you found the weapon?" Team Leader ask.

"I think the killer take the weapon after kill the victims." Chanyeol said.

"Do a search near the house and ask all the neighbors. Maybe there are a witness among them." Team leader give an order.

"Yes sir. " They answer together.

That night Chanyeol comeback to his home. He got a call again.

"Her name is Eunjung?  what a beautiful name. You must really love her right? I saw her at the lake just now.  Should i approach her? " He teased Chanyeol.  Chanyeol hang up the phone and he called Eunjung.

"oppa. Me?  Humm.i am at lake near my home.  Alone.  I am eating ice cream.  How did you know? " Eunjung ask.

"Don't talk with anyone and wait until i come. Promise me." He hang up the phone and start his car and went to Eunjung.

He arrived and search for Eunjung. He don't saw her. He called her but don't pick up and he heard the phone was ringging.  He saw Eunjung was sleep at the bench.  He feel relieved.

"Eunjung, ireona.  Ppali ireona." He wake her up.

"oppa. Why did you want to meet me?  I am sl sleepy." Eunjung yawn.

"Let's go.  I sent you home. " He hold her hand and take her to his car.

"Kumawo.  Why did you come here actually? " Eunjung ask.

"Nothing.  Eunjung,  please don't talk to strangers. It's dangerous." He said.

"Hummm.  Oppa.  You should go home and sleep. You look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter