A missing person case p1

Rookie Detective!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunjung,gwenchana?" Chanyeol come to hospital.

"Gwenchana. Kumawo oppa. For saving me." Eunjung smile.

"Because you scream and called me. Lucky you are alright. But don't do anything like that again. Your mom was worried." Chanyeol said. Suddenly someone come.

"Unnie." Her sister come. Chanyeol look at Eunjung sister and it's look like he fall in love.

"Pretty right. Unnie, this is Chanyeol. Chanyeol this is Qri unnie. My only sister. She is the same age with you. She work at hair salon near our house." Eunjung introduced them to each other.

"Ahh. Aneyonghaseyo. Thanks for saving my doengsang." Qri smile.

"Aneyong. Eunjung was helping me actually." He smile.

"Do you hugry? Unnie go to cafe and buy a sandwich for you."Qri excuse herself.

"Do you like my sister? I can help you. She is single and available." Eunjung smile.

"You should be my brother-in-law. I like you. My sister must really like you too. We got the same taste. Go and ask her out." Eunjung said.

"Hah? We just meet." Chanyeol said.

"I will help you." Eunjung wink at him.

"Eunjung, here egg sandwich. Chanyeol-ssi, for you." She give Chanyeol the food.

"Unnie, i want to sleep. You can go home now. Chanyeol oppa can sent you home. He has a car. A nice car." Eunjung said.

"I can sent you home." He smile.

"Kumawo. Eunjung, take a rest. Tomorrow i will pick up you." Her sister touch her hair.

"Dae." Eunjung then wink at Chanyeol.

Next day.

"Eunjung, kajaa. Omma is waiting at home." Qri come to pick her sister.

"Humm." Eunjung just follow her.

"Unnie. What do you think about Chanyeol oppa?" Eunjung ask.

"He is good man. Why?" She look at Eunjung.

"Ask him out. He is staying alone. His family is at Canada. Plus he is really good man. You should date him." Eunjung told her sister.

"Why so sudden. I thought you like him." She smile.

"Aaaaniii. He is not my taste. Next month Jong Ki oppa will comeback from UK. I will confess. My 10 years crush." Eunjung smile.

"Hummm.... Chanyeol is a nice person. Why not i give it a try." Qri smile.

"You are like to flirt too. Tsk tsk." Eunjung smirk.

"Yaaa.. You want to die?" Her sister yelled.

"ohh oppa." Eunjung bow.

"Hi Chanyeol." Suddenly Eunjung laugh.

"Hahahaha. Tsk you are so fake. He is at station. He already text me that he can't come." Eunjung laugh.

At Eunjung's house.

"Eat this. You look so pale." Her mom give a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter