Stalker

Rookie Detective!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Famous idol, Bae Suzy report to the police that she was being stalked by someone.  She often got the call from someone.  She feel uncomfortable to stay alone.

                         ******************

"Noona, go to your class.  You are here almost 3 hours." Min Hyuk just enter their club room.

"Min Hyuk,  i am so sleepy. I want to skip class." Eunjung continue to sleep. 

"Noona.  Ppali. You skip economy class for a week already and you are last year students. Go to your class.  Your classmate ask me to called you." Min Hyuk said. 

"Arasso. I will go.  Clean this room."Eunjung throw a can towards him.

"Yaaah.  It's hurt." Eunjung run to her class.

After class ended Eunjung need to go to lecturer's office.

"Your result for last semester was so bad. Take this assignment and sent to me by this week.  If not you will repeat your class." Her lecturer said. 

"Yes maam." Eunjung take the assignment and leaving to her home.

"Eunjung right?" Someone approach her. 

"Dae?  I am Eunjung.  Who are you?" Eunjung look at that person. 

"I am Do Kyung Soo.  I am Chanyeol friend. He always told about you to me. He show you pictures once to me. You are more pretty than in pictures. Are you his girlfriend?" He told a lie.

"Ani. I am just his friend." Eunjung smile. 

"Since i meet you,  why not you call him.  We can dinner together." He look at Eunjung so close. 

"Humm.  I can ask him but i think he was busy. I will called him." Eunjung take her phone and search Chanyeol number and call. 

Not long after that he answer. 

"Oppa.  Let's dinner together tonight." Eunjung said.

"I can't tonight." He said.

"Gwenchana.  I will dinner with your friends. He is here." Eunjung said.

"My friend? " He ask. 

"It's meet Kyung Soo. She is pretty when i look at her so close. Want to come or not? Or i will dinner alone with her." He whisper.

"Yaaahh.  Don't do anything to her.  I will come now.  Where is the place?  Okay.  I am on my way. " He take his jacket and run to car.

Not long after he arrived.

"Come with me." Chanyeol ask Kyungsoo. 

"She is precious to you right? " Chanyeol smirk.

"Why did you approach her? Stay away from her." Chanyeol getting angry.

"Chill. I just wanna be her friend. If you follow what i said, she will be fine and if not you know what will happen right?" Kyungso smile.  His smile was so scary.

"i am hungry. Let's eat first." Eunjung called them.

                           *******************

The next day at police station. 

"Chanyeol your task is become Suzy's bodyguard until we catch the stalker." Team leader give an order. 

"Daebak. You are so lucky." Sehun said. 

"Why me?" He ask. 

"She persona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter