Bonus chapter (I love You)

Rookie Detective!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung just wake up from sleep. She has no class today.  She help her mom at stall. She look at her phone and saw many miss call from Chanyeol.

"He just call me last night and don't call me today.  I feel that i want to answer his call today." Eunjung said.

Her phone suddenly ringing.

"Ahh,  Sehun oppa. Waeyo?  You call me this early. Don't you work? " She ask. 

"You don't know? " Sehun ask. 

"About? " She ask again. 

"Chanyeol is at hospital.  He got stab last night. " Sehun said.  Eunjung quickly run to hospital.

"Where is he?  Oppa?  Chanyeol?" Eunjung ask.

"At room 101, VIP room." Sehun ask.  He got a VIP room since Suzy manage everything for him.  She slowly open the door and saw Suzy is sleep on the chair and her head is on the bed while holding his hand. 

"Why don't you go? " Sehun said when he saw Eunjung walking.

"someone already take care of him.  I need to go.  My mom need me.  I need to help her at stall."Eunjung was upset. 

3 days later.

Chanyeol already discharged.

"Kumawo Sehun. You come everyday. You even come and pick me. I appreciate it."Chanyeol smile. 

"Don't you call Eunjung? " He ask. 

"She never pickup my call. " Chanyeol upset.

"She come that day. But he leave after saw you and Suzy. Told her the truth. Eunjung seems down that day." Sehun touch his shoulder.

"Maybe i should let her think in that way." Chanyeol said.

"Ahh.  I saw her yesterday with a guy. A good looking guy at the park.  They playing basketball together." Sehun said. 

"How is his look? " Chanyeol ask. 

"He is good looking and not so tall." Chanyeol think about Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol going to Eunjung's house to meet her.

"Chanyeol?  Why did you come here? " Qri open the door. 

"Can i meet Eunjung? " He ask. 

"Ahh.  She is not at home. She meet a friend. I thought she meet you." Qri said. 

The next day Chanyeol dcecide to go to Eunjung's college. He walk to her club room and saw Eunjung is sleeping on the sofa. 

"Eunjung, ireona,  ppali ireona." He tried to make Eunjung wake up. 

"hummmm. Chanyeol?  What are you doing in here?" Eunjung just wake up.

"Chanyeol?  Did you call me by name again? " He said. 

"Hummm.  I am late."Eunjung take her bag and run outside.

"Yaahhh.  Don't run." He quickly pull her hand.

"what are you doing?  I need to go." Eunjung shocked when their face is so close.

"Let's dinner together. I will wait for you. I will wait until you come." Chanyeol leave after that.

That night Eunjung meet Kyungsoo and had a dinner with him. They were so close.

"Oppa.  I need to go somewhere. You don't have to sent me." Eunjung smile.

"Hummm. Take care. " He smile back. 

"Tskk. I know you love him so much. You resemble Jin Ah but you not her. My feelings for you is not like a brother and sister but i feel i like you more than that."Kyungsoo smirk while looking at Eunjung walking far from him.

She went to the place that Chanyeol said. She looking around that place but she don't found him. 

"it's 12 a.m already.  Maybe he going home.  But he said tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter