An abused Children.

Rookie Detective!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning Eunjung meet Sehun.  He come and pick up her at home.  They know each other since high school.  They are close because Sehun is same class with her sister.  But he close with Eunjung. 

"Oppa, why did you ask me to come with you here?" Eunjung ask when they arrived at mental hospital. 

"I want to visit my mom but i afraid to face her alone. Come with me." He smile.

"Dae." Eunjung follow him.

"Omma.  It's me Sehun. I come.  Mian., i am too busy to come here often."His mom don't even talk. He just silent. His mom become like that after his father died. His father always hit him and his mom.  He died after his accidentally pushed his father from hitting him.

He stay with his mom for almost whole day.  On the way to sent Eunjung home,  they almost got into an accident. 

"Oppa. Waeyoo?" Eunjung startled. Sehun get out from his car and run to the road. 

"Gwenchana? " He ask a kid. 

"Hummm. You are bleeding. Let's go to hospital." He bring that boy to hospital. 

"Oppa. You don't hit him. He fell by himself. Don't worry about it." Actually Sehun saw that boy fall to the street and he break the car far away.

"Araa." Sehun nod. 

"What is your name?" Sehun ask. 

"Kim Ji Hyung." He answer.

"How old are you? " he ask again

"10 years old. " He smile.

"Ahh.  Jihyung.  Where did you live? Ahjussi will sent you home." He ask..

"Mt apartment." He answer.  Sehun then sent him until reach at his house door. 

They even enter the house.  The house was so messed.

"Where is your parents? "Eunjung ask. 

"Omma is gone with rich man and father is working." He said. 

"Yaaah. Jihyung. Come here.  Who ask you can bring people come here? " His fathet comeback. He was so drunk. He hit her son head. 

"Ahjussi.  You can't hurt him." Sehun take that boy to his back.

"Out.  Out from my house now. " He push Eunjung and Sehun from his house. 

"Appaa.  It's hurt. "He keep beating his son.  Sehun and Eunjung can't help.  They are outside.  The door was locked.

"Oppa.  We should go." Eunjung hold his hand and they need to leave.

Sehun sent Eunjung to her home. 

"Today was along day for us.  Sleep early. I will treat you something special tomorrow. Rest well." He touch Eunjung head. 

"Dae.Oppa, you too sleep early. Don't think to much." Eunjung smile.

The next day.  Eunjung come to police station and meet Sehun. "You come?" Chanyeol look at her. 

"Humm. Sehun oppa ask me to come." Eunjung smile.

"Eunjung,  kajaaa." Sehun touch her shoulder. 

"Hummm." Eunjung bow to the others.

"they are dating? " Soo Hyun ask Chanyeol. 

"I don't know. Sunbae,  i need to go somewhere." He take his jacket and secretly follow Eunjung. 

"Kumawo." Sehun said.

"Humm?" Eunjung curious. 

"For yesterday. You are like my little sister to me.  You are with me since we are in middle school. I adore you so much." Sehun smile. 

"Hummm.  I like you too. You are like my oldest brother but sometimes you act like my youngest brother." Eunjung look at him. 

They already finish eating.  They are about going out from the restaurant after pay the bills.

"Chanyeol,  what are you doing here? " Eunjung ask. 

"Chanyeol?  You call me by name?" He was surprised. 

"Humm. I am joking.  W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter