A missing person case p2

Rookie Detective!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa. Kumawo.. But why did you want to help me?" Eunjung look at his face.

"Because i am a police." He answer.

"not because you want to close with my sister? That's why you help me? Want me to help you?" Eunjung smile.

"Ani. I don't want to date anyone yet. I am still has a lot work to do." Chanyeol explain.

"dae. Give this to Sehun oppa." Eunjung ask Chanyeol to give Sehun a lunch box.

"Do you like him?" Chanyeol ask.

"Hummm. Give it to him. I am leaving now. I had a morning class. Bye." Eunjung waved.

 

At police station:

"Eunjung give it to you." Chanyeol give the lunch box to Sehun.

"Chinca? Why did you meet her?" Sehun ask.

"I have something to told her. Sehun, did you and Eunjung dating?" Chanyeol ask.

"Hummm. You can say that. I like to heard that." Sehun smile.

"ahhh. Arasso." Chanyeol back to his seat.

 

Eunjung is at her club room as usual. Do Ri suddenly called her.

"Do Ri, waeyo? Did you cried? Is Lily okay? Do Ri told me what happen?" Eunjung heard Do Ri cried.

"Unnie. Lily is at hospital. She tried to kill herself. Can you come here?" Eunjung take her jacket and run to hospital.

At hospital.

"Do Ri, is Lily okay?" She ask.

"She is fine. I am scared. She always cry lately. She skip class this week and i heard she brokeup with Jin Hyuk." Do Ri told her.

"I need to see the doctor. I need to know about her condition. You can stay here." Eunjung said.

Eunjung went to see the doctor.

"Is she okay doctor?" Eunjung ask.

"I think she was in trauma. Do you know that she is a victim?" The doctor told her.

Eunjung quickly meet Lily.

"Told me who you? Let's report it." Eunjung said.

"Ani. Unnie. You can't. If i report it, people near me will get hurt. I deserve to die."She crying.

"Someone in our college? Told me who?" who?" Eunjung yelled. Lily keep silent.

"Fine. I will find that person. I will make sure to find him." Eunjung then leaving.

A week later Lily come to college as usual. Eunjung just keep her eyes on her. She tailing her everywhere she go. Lily look fine but one day a group of boy come to her. She look so scared and Do Ri also scared of them. Eunjung later walk toward them.

"Why did you bother her?" Eunjung yelled.

"Ahhh, the famous detective. You also pretty. Want to date me?" That boy touch her hair.

"Watch your hand. I hate people like you." Eunjung look at him.

"I am Park Jae hyung. The most rich boy here. I can date any girl i want. I like you. Let's meet again." He wink.

"Lily gwenchana?" Lily look so scared and she keep looking at him.

"Do Ri, take care of her. I have to go." Eunjung is about to leave.

At police station.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter