Murder case at College p1

Rookie Detective!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aneyonghaseyo Park Chan Yeol imnida. Today is my first day. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself on his first day as a policeman.

"ahh. You are the new one from police academy. I am team leader here. Team leader Kwon. How old are you." He also introduced himself.

"I am 26 years old." He answer.

"You look young than your actual age. I am Kim Soo Hyun. I am your sunbae. Let's work together." He also introduced himself.

"Ahh.. He is officer Oh. He is already 3 months here. He working on computer. He is good at hacking." Team Leader introduced another staff.

"Oh Sehun. Since we are at the same age, just called me Sehun. I am the most handsome here before you come." Sehun praised himself.

"Before i come?" Chanyeol ask.

"Yeah. I admit you will be more popular later. Look at these school girl. Yahh. Girl don't scream here. Called your parents. You are skipping school and going to club again. Tskk." Sehun yelled at them.

"Haaa. But i am not interested to be popular." He smile.

Suddenly they got a call.

"We have case. At T-College. You should come." Team Leader order them and ask Chanyeol to come.

"Yes Sir!" Everyone go except Sehun because she need to be at Station since he work with computer.

They arrived at T-College.

"Who first discover the body?" Soo Hyun ask.

"That girl. Over there." A girl standing in front the dead body.

"That girl again?" Soo Hyun sigh.

"Dugu seyo?" Chanyeol ask.

"He is the most popular in this college. They called her detective." Soo Hyun told Chanyeol

"You again?" Team Leader ask.

"Hi,. New face." She then look at Chanyeol.

"Did she kill herself? I think she jump from that room." Team Leader said.

"What room is that?" Soo Hyun ask Eunjung.

"That room? It's laboratory. She is science student. But i don't think she kill herself. You see,she hold her hand tight. She was struggle."Eunjung said.

"Time she dead?" Soo Hyun ask forensic team.

"3 or 4 hours ago." He said.

"6 a.m. nobody here that time right?" Soo Hyun ask.

"Humm. Nobody will come here at that time. But she always here before 7a.m. She is the best student."Eunjung said.

"Do you know who is her best friend." Team Leader Kwon ask.

"Yes. Book." Eunjung answer.

"Tsk. Do you want me to smash at your head? Told me who is her bestfriend?"Team Leader Kwon angry.

"Book. She is Bookworm. You should ask librarian." Eunjung said.

"You are really good at talk. Let's go to library." Team Leader Kwon said.

"Hi, newbie. What's your name?" Eunjung walk besides Chanyeol.

"Park Chanyeol." He talk slow.

"Hah? You are police,but you look scared of me? I am a girl. Totally a pretty girl." Eunjung look at Chanyeol.

"Park Chanyeol. " He said with high voice and he was blushing.

"Yahh. I am not deaf. You are too loud. I am pretty right? Your face suddenly become red." Eunjung w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter