IZ*ONE Cafe

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't expect it to reach the target so this one just a bonus for it. It is a short one though. Thank you for reading the stories.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Kwangbae!” Hyewon turned her head when she heard her name. Yena was approaching her with a smug smile on her face.

“What with the smile?” Hyewon asked as she raised her eyebrow.

“You got famous huh?” Yena elbowed Hyewon’s arm.

“What are you talking about?” Hyewon asked innocently but deep inside she knows what Yena trying to scoff from her.

“I heard someone kissed you. Who’s that?” Yena wiggled her brows.

“She’s what?” Sakura joined when she heard it.

“Kwangbae, tell us...” Yena keeps pulling Hyewon’s arm but Hyewon just let her, not minding Yena’s continues whines.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Hyewon asked Eunbi as they entered the car.

“We going to meet Sakura and Chaeyeon.”

“Is this some kind of usual hang-out or should I anticipated something to happen?”

“You can anticipate anything if you want to, babe. But I can assure you that it is not a bad thing.”

“I’ll anticipate the food then.” Hyewon said as she didn’t want to think about it again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure about this, Saku-chan?” Chaeyeon asked for the third time.

“Yes, Jjaeyeon. I am very sure about this.” Sakura telling the same answers.

“But what if—” They were on their way to meet Eunbi as Sakura insisted to tell the older girl about them but Chaeyeon have hesitated about it. Sakura already promised Eunbi and it was like a deal between them. Eunbi will introduce her lover and Sakura will come clear with her relationship with Chaeyeon, in which Eunbi threaten Sakura that if Sakura didn’t make Chaeyeon her girlfriend, she will make sure Sakura won’t see Chaeyeon again.

“Jjaeyeon, I’m not going to let go of you. Whatever going to happen, I’ll never let you go. Not even if you want to.” Chaeyeon blushed by Sakura’s words and shyly smiles.

“I won’t let you go too, Saku-chan.” Chaeyeon said as she tightens her holds on Sakura’s hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bells once again rang, and Hitomi quickly went to open it, anticipating that Nako forgets something again.

“Nako, what—” Hitomi stops midway as her eyes met the smiling eyes in front of her.

“Hi!” Chaewon greeted with a wide smile.

“C-chaewon unnie…H-hi!” Hitomi greeted back shyly. She didn’t expect the older girl will come to their house.

“Are you free today?”

“Yeah…” Hitomi answered timidly since she still cannot believe her crush standing in front of their house.

“Great! Let’s go for a date today!” Chaewon said cheerfully.

“Ouch!” Hitomi quickly holds onto her head because she suddenly bumped her head on the door frame when she heard Chaewon. Hitomi lost her balance because she is totally flustered by Chaewon’s sudden invitation.

“Are you okay?” Chaewon quickly checks on Hitomi when she heard the younger girl flinched in pain.

“Ouch!” Once again, Hitomi rubbed the back of her head. This time she bumped her head on the door when she moved back as Chaewon’s face was totally closed to her.

Noticing the younger girl’s response, Chaewon makes a distance because she worried the younger will bump into something again.

“Sorry.” Chaewon awkwardly scratched her nape.

“No, no! It’s okay. I’m sorry!” Hitomi quickly apologized for her response.

“So?” Chaewon asked when Hitomi finally composed herself.

“So?” Hitomi asked back confusedly.

“The date?” Chaewon suddenly feels shy as she looked away from Hitomi.

“Oh! Now?”

“Yep.” Chaewon nodded.

“Let me get ready first. You can make yourself at home.” Hitomi said as she invited Chaewon into the house before quickly run to her room.

“So cute.” The smile never left Chaewon’s face as she watches the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m hungry.” Wonyoung said for the umpteenth time.

“You can go home, Wonyoungie. Why are you even here?” Nako said as she keeps working on the new magazine draft.

“Because I’m bored at home.”

“And you still bored here.” Nako stated.

“Well, at least you are here.” Wonyoung said as she rubbed her stomach.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter