The Tsundere

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whazzup?! Hehe..

Okay.. First of all, sorry not sorry.. You'll know. 

So who we gonna see this time?

Hmmm...

.

Where it is again? Cannot find the character list *looking around*..

.

Ahha! Here it is....

.

Lee Chaeyeon.

19 years old, IZ College Freshmen. Known as feather dancer (you should see her dance). She very reliable and put everyone else as her priorities. Minju’s neighbour. She knows about Minju’s crush on her. She is in loves (she strongly saying that it just a small crush) with her own bestfriend aka senior in music and performance department who happens to have huge crush on their senior. She and Eunbi are very close friend but only some people know about it. She’s the one who help Minju realize her feeling towards Yujin (that's in our jinjoo story).

 

Miyawaki Sakura.

21 years old, IZ College Sophomore. She is pretty and funny and cool and..(you know what it is). Become close with her junior, Lee Chaeyeon in very short time and become bestfriend. She has a huge crush on Eunbi, their senior who look alike her favourite idol, Irene. She lives with Nako and Hitomi. She knows about Chaeyeon’s feeling towards her but do not do anything about it. She actually loves Chaeyeon too but don’t want to admit it. She likes to tease Yena.

 

Other characters will be revealed when it's time.

So, here comes the tsundere duo!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Ouch! Saku-chan, what-?” Yena caress the redden spot on her arm. Lucky for Sakura, Yena not the type to hit back.

“Eh? Sorry~” Sakura apologize after noticed Yena in pain.

“Why on earth are you pinching my arm anyway?” Yena asked but noticed the direction of Sakura’s eyes. Sakura not even looking at her.

Yena raised her brows as she moved and stand in front of Sakura, blocking Sakura’s view.

“Yena?” Sakura frowned as she finally gave attention to Yena.

“Who are you looking anyway? Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon?” Yena asked as she turned her head, looking at her back, searching for the same direction as Sakura’s eyes. Yena thought she hit the bullseyes as she heard Sakura scoffed.

“I didn’t know you a possessive one…” Yena commented, obviously sending Sakura a smirk.

“W-what? No way!”

“Really? The why are you sending glares towards the two? I didn’t know Chaeyeon is yours.” Yena chuckled.

“What? Nonsense! I’m just jealous that Eunbi unnie has her attention on Chaeyeon. That’s it.” Sakura said as she walked forward, intentionally bumped her shoulder with Yena. Yena huffed disappointedly, ignoring the noticeable blush on Sakura’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Saku-chan! Wait for me!” Chaeyeon was running after the Japanese girl.

“Finally, you stopped.” Chaeyeon huffed tiredly after holding on Sakura as Sakura stopped.

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura and Sakura just giving her uninterested look and shifted her eyes to their side. Chaeyeon looked at the same direction and her eyes widen.

“I been running after you until here? Wow.” Chaeyeon said as they’re standing in front of her house. Chaeyeon and Sakura promised to study together after their class at Chaeyeon’s house.

“Yes. So, can you open the door?” Sakura crossed her arms.

“Why are you ignoring me anyway? Are you angry because I asked Eunbi unnie to help me during the class just now? I’m sorry if I stole her attention from you.” Chaeyeon said as she’s searching for her house key.

“Fine.” Sakura said shortly and sighed. Chaeyeon finally can smile in relief after Sakura flashed a smile.

“Chaeyeon unnie! Sakura unnie! Hi!”

“Minguri!” Chaeyeon greeted with huge smile at her beauty neighbour.

“So, how’s school?” Chaeyeon asked the younger as she noticed the girl with her backpack.

“School was fine, but we got some quiz today. I’m not confident with my answers.” Minju pouted. Chaeyeon chuckled at the younger’s action.

“Nah. You’ll be fine. I believe in you.” Chaeyeon Minju’s hair and Minju smiled shyly at Chaeyeon’s gesture.

“Chaeyeon, the key.” Sakura interrupted with cold tone.

“Eh? Sorry.” Chaeyeon quickly continue searching for the key.

“I should go. Talk to you later, unnies.” Minju bowed at the two and continue her way to her front door.

Sakura quickly grabbed the key on Chaeyeon’s hand and walked to door, completely ignoring the younger.

“Yah! Why are you ignoring me again?” Chaeyeon asked, frustrated by Sakura sudden change of mood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon-ah, can you do me a favour?” Chaeyeon raises her brow at the sudden request. Chaeyeon has her focus on Eunbi but Eunbi not even glancing at her. Chaeyeon’s brows knitted seeing Eunbi frowning.

“Sure, unnie. What it is?” Chaeyeon asks as she divert her eyes at the same direction Eunbi’s looking at. Chaeyeon feels her heart tug after realizing it. Eunbi was looking at Sakura and Hyewon. Hyewon is back-hugging Sakura while her chin resting on Sakura’s shoulder. Sakura didn’t seem to feel bothered at it and she also laughing happily on whatever they’re talking about.

“Eunbi unnie?” Chaeyeon pokes Eunbi’s cheeks as Eunbi not giving any response.

“Eh?” Eunbi finally looks at Chaeyeon back after few tugs from Chaeyeon.

“What it is?” Chaeyeon asks back as Eunbi’s giving her a confused look.

“Sorry, Chae. It’s nothing.” Chaeyeon can only looks at Eunbi with mixed feeling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, you really went for her?” Yena asks with angry expression.

“Yes, I told you I will go for her.” Sakura says. She didn’t bother to looks at Yena. She knows Yena is angry by her tone.

“I thought you was joking.” Yena sighs, still didn’t want to accept the sudden news.

“I didn’t say it was a joke, Yena. If I said it so be it.” Sakura keeps her eyes on her phone.

“I was just joking. You knew I was joking about it. You really didn’t have to make it clear.” Yena says as she takes the phone from Sakura. Yena is frustrated that Sakura didn’t bother to look at her as if whatever they-re talking about is not important at all.

“I have to because you keep teasing me about Chaeyeon. We are JUST bestfriend.” Sakura finally looks at Yena with knitted brows.

“Friendzone. I get it. My girlfriend and I also used to be bestfriend but here we are now and of course, we still bestfriend and more.” Yena says. She feels that Sakura being unfair.

“What? There’s nothing about friendzoning here, Yena. Chaeyeon and I are not like you and your bestfriend or girlfriend, Yena. Don’t compare us to your relationship.” Sakura says as she takes her phone back from Yena.

“I don’t care but still, yes, you just did friendzoning her.” Yena says back.

“I told you, it’s not!” Sakura raises her voice.

“Then, bear with the consequence. You do not know anything, Sakura.” Yena says angrily as she walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon!” Sakura quickly run to her bestfriend after been looking for her around.

“Saku-chan?” Chaeyeon surprised to see Sakura.

“Where did you go this morning? I didn’t see you at the class.” Sakura asks worriedly. Chaeyeon feels a dry lump on after hearing Sakura’s question. It’s not like Chaeyeon will tell Sakura the truth – that she actually ditched the class because she didn’t have the mood to. That’s definitely gonna put Chaeyeon in questioning if Sakura knew.

“Oh. I have something to do. I already inform our lecturer.” Chaeyeon reasoned out. Luckily, Sakura believe her.

“Really? You should have told me. I was worried and almost skip the class. So, where are we going for lunch?” Sakura nodded her head in understanding and turned into the happy Sakura.

“I’m sorry, Sakura. I cannot have lunch with you today. I have something to do.” Chaeyeon can only give an apology smile at Sakura.

“But-” Sakura going to ask but Chaeyeon cut her.

“Eunbi unnie!” Chaeyeon held her hand up as she looked behind Sakura.

Sakura turned around and saw Eunbi walking towards them. Sakura beamed a smile and waved her hand happily.

“I have to go now. Have fun on your date, Sakura.”

Sakura turned back to Chaeyeon only to see there’s no Chaeyeon beside her anymore. She looked around but didn’t see any sign of Chaeyeon.

“I was looking for you. I promised you we’ll have lunch together today.” Eunbi said as she approached Sakura.

“Oh.” Sakura blinked as she heard Eunbi. She just remembers their text conversation last night. Somehow Sakura forgot about it for a second because her mind was occupied with Chaeyeon’s absence. Sakura looked around again, still looking for that someone figure but see none. Where did she gone so fast?

“So, should we go now?” Sakura’s thought was interrupted by Eunbi’s voice.

“Y-yeah. Let’s go.” Sakura said with smile as she brushed off the thought of Chaeyeon for the meantime. Sakura decided to meet her bestfriend and ask her later.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter