The Admirer

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi again!!

Did you read the first story? I hope you did because you will only understand what happen here after reading the first one.

So... Our main characters for this one goes to...*drumrolls*

.

.

Kim Chaewon.

19 years old, high school senior. She's smart and angelic but scary when she gets mad. She’s living with her cousin, Eunbi. She’s the only one know about Eunbi’s private *cough* love *cough* life. She always finds her way to solve something she cared for. She asked Minju out despite knowing that Minju loves Yujin. She helped a stranger and want to find that stranger because she finds her cute.

 

Honda Hitomi.

18 years old, High School Junior. She a Japanese. Cute and quiet but actually savage and scary went she gets mad. She’s living with her cousin, Nako and Sakura. She really like cheese and bread. She has a huge crush on Chaewon after Chaewon helped her years ago but never talk to Chaewon.

 

Other characters will be releaved when it's time.

Yep! This is for our uwu Ssambbang pair:)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Where are we going?” Hitomi asked while letting Nako dragging her somewhere inside the school.

“We’re here.” Nako faced Hitomi and flashed a smile which Hitomi found it uncanny.

“Okay, but why are we here?” Hitomi asked again as she looks around. Apparently, there are many students crowding the school theatre hall.

“You didn’t know?” Nako’s eyes widen.

“Know about what?” Hitomi’s brows knitted and clearly her highlighting her puffy cheeks.

“The theatre club is having performance today!” Nako jumps excitedly.

“Oh.” Hitomi only gives a short response.

“You too busy searching for your crush. Do you even sure that she’s studying in our school?” Nako complained, ignoring the appearing blushes on Hitomi’s cheeks. Before Hitomi can responds to Nako, the loud commotion turns Nako into excited mode again, dragging Hitomi into the theatre hall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s her.” Hitomi mumbled as her eyes focused on the singing figures on the stage.

“Who?” Nako turned her head towards Hitomi and looked back at the stage, following Hitomi’s eyes direction but she didn’t figure out who ever it is because there’s lot of figures standing and moving around on the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You still sending this?” Nako has hanging open after seeing the stuffs on Hitomi’s bed.

“Yah! Don’t touch it!” Hitomi quickly took the folded letter from Nako’s hand.

“Hiichan, you better confess to whoever that person is now. It’s been three years!” Nako says worriedly.

“I cannot do that. You know it better.” Hitomi frowns.

“What do you mean? You still didn’t tell me who she is.” Nako crossed her arm. Nako knows that Hitomi has a huge crush on someone inside their school but she didn’t know who it is. The only thing she heard from Hitomi about her crush is that person is a she and studying at the same school. She been trying to spy but Hitomi was smarter.

“You have to tell me now, so I can help you.” Nako fishing again.

“You cannot, Nako-chan. It won’t do.” Hitomi says, but Nako noticed the sad tone.

“She’s already taken.” Hitomi stated, and Nako cannot help but feels sad too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon sighed in relief and pained sigh as she walked out from the infirmary. Chaewon was making her way to the class when someone grabbed her hand. 

“Eh? W-what are you?” Chaewon was confused as she was dragged forcefully into the music classroom. Chaewon wanted to ask but zipped as she saw the scary flatten expression of the person who grabbing her wrist. The action was forceable but Chaewon didn’t want to argue.

“W-what are you doing?” Chaewon felt intimidated as she was pulled down with force to sit on chair and that person’s action scared her.

However, Chaewon didn’t know why her heart beating frantically. It is because she was scared or because the person’s face was really closer to her own? Chaewon basically can feel that person warm breaths on her face.

“Okay.” Chaewon become calmer after hearing the soft voice coming out from the person in front of her. Chaewon touch her left cheek and feel the sticky thing of her cheek. Plaster? Chaewon looked up but only to see that person has her head down, not sparing any look at her.

“Thank you.” Chaewon muttered as she looks closer, wanting to see the face of the person in front of her.

Chaewon shifted her gaze to the left side of the girl’s uniform and read the name. Hitomi. Hitomi as in Minju’s friend? That what in Chaewon’s head.

Hitomi nodded her head and turned as she walked towards the door.

“Thank you, Hitomi!” Chaewon shouted.

“Hiichan! I was looking for you!” Nako approached the girl with a concerning look.

“Hi Nako-chan.” Chaewon greeted only to get a surprised look from Nako.

Hitomi was tensed as she sensed that Chaewon was standing just behind her.

“Chaewon unnie? What-?” Nako not finishing her words as she noticed something on Chaewon’s face. Nako has the tendency to smirk but control herself from teasing her embarrassed friend.

“Are you okay?” Nako looked at Chaewon.

“Yeah. Totally fine. Thanks for asking.” Chaewon flashed a smile and get a nod from Nako.

Hitomi stepped back when Chaewon moved closer to her own. Their faces were very close.

“Now that I have a close look at you, you remind me of someone.” Chaewon commented as she pulled back, distancing her face from Hitomi.

Nako just looked at the duo confusedly.

“Someone?” Nako unconsciously asked.

“Yeah. Someone who I bumped to. I just remember her fluffy cheeks while having munched on bread. It was a sight to see.” Chaewon chuckled.

“That’s just like someone I know.” Nako smirking as she glanced at her blushed friend.

“Really? Who is it?” Chaewon asked eagerly, not noticing Nako’s eyes.

“Hii..op!” Hitomi was quick to cup Nako’s mouth as she smiled awkwardly at Chaewon.

“Ah! Sorry. I’m supposed to have a meeting right now. I hope we can have longer conversation. I definitely interested to know that someone. See you around, Nako-chan, Hitomi!” Chaewon said as she quickly left in hurry.

“So that’s was who you’re having crush on, or should I say your angel?” Nako said after Hitomi moved her hand on . Nako laughed as she sees the crimson red face of Hitomi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Classical, classical, classical… Hmm... Where it is?” Chaewon was busy searching for the book while Nako walking beside her, just watching the older girl rummaging through the hundred books in front of them.

“I wonder what Hitomi sees in you anyway, unnie? I still cannot figure out why she still likes you after you broke Minju’s heart.” Nako whispered as she keeps following the older unwillingly.

“What did you say?” Chaewon stopped as she looked at Nako with raised brows.

“What? You broke Minju’s heart?” Nako give the same look.

“Not that one but anyway, it’s not me who broke heart here. I was the one who got broken hearted.” Chaewon explained as she continued her search.

“Nah… I don’t believe Minju will do that.” Nako commented as she followed along.

“You don’t believe me?” Chaewon asked without looking at the short.

“Of course, I don’t. It’s not like we are close enough to know each other.”

“You don’t have to rub it that way, Yabuki Nako. No wonder you cannot hold onto that baby giant’s heart. You too savage for a small person.” Chaewon said as she finally holding on a book.

“Yah!” Nako slapped Chaewon’s arm.

“What? Don’t deny it. Your face will say other way anyway. It’s nice to see you. By the way, your friend likes me because I’m an angel with very nice charm.” Chaewon wiggling her eyebrows in teasing matter and took her leave from another question of the younger girl.

“Eh???” Nako’s eyes widen. Chaewon did paying attention to what she mentioned about Hitomi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaewon unnie?” Hitomi is surprised to Chaewon in front of the store.

“Do you really like bread so much?” Chaewon asks with hint of amusement. Chaewon cannot help but chuckled seeing the flustered face of Hitomi.

“So cute.” Chaewon almost pinches the younger girl’s cheeks but refrain herself because she didn’t want to suddenly shocks the girl.

“Eh?” Hitomi has her eyes widen as she feels the heat rushing onto her face. Her crush just compliments her. Hitomi get nervous but she still managed to compose herself from embarrassing herself in front of her beloved senior.

“Here. Take this with you.” Chaewon shoves another paper bag to Hitomi. Hitomi quickly checks the content and her eyes sparkles seeing her favourite bread inside. She already brought one but having another one is happiness to her.

“Thank you, Chaewon sunbaenim.” Hitomi beamed a shy smile.

“Drop the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter