The Cutie

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's going?! Hahaha...

.

Gotta read for the whole drama thing..

.

.

Gonna keep it go..

 

Here goes our main characters..

 

Jang Wonyoung.

15 years old, High School Freshmen (Skip year). Popular and smart. She’s closed with Yujin. She’s the first one to noticed Yujin’s feeling towards Minju. She likes Yujin and willing to help Yujin to forget Minju. She always meets Nako in unexpected event and willingly help Nako because of bored - what she said to Nako.

 

Yabuki Nako.

18 years old, High School Junior. Japanese, the cutie and a genius. She loves taking photos and joined the photography club. Minju’s classmate. Sakura’s housemate and Hitomi’s cousin. She likes Wonyoung but never told anyone about it and the only person who know about it is Chaewon – in which Nako didn’t have any idea how the fairy know about it.

 

Other characters will be dropped when it's time. (You already know it if you read the stories in other chapters before this.)

 

 

 

 

Yep.. This is for our cutie.. uwu..

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Nako blinks her eyes when she didn’t find her muse. She was taking photo of the certain student when that person disappeared from her sight when she diverted her focus for a second.

“Wah!” Nako stumbled when she noticed a person behind her. Nako’s face redden because she was surprised and because the person was leaning too near on her. If only Nako didn’t took a step back, their face might touch each other when Nako turned her head. But Nako quickly shakes that thought because her muse just caught her stealing picture of her.

“You really good in taking photo.” Nako blinks her eyes, surprised by the compliment. She actually expects the girl to shout at her.

“T-thank you?” Nako didn’t sure of her response.

“I’m Jang Wonyoung from class 1A. You are?” The girl offered a handshake which Nako takes unsure as she introduced herself with a smile.

“I’m Yabuki Nako from 2A.”

“Oh! You are a senior. I’ll call you unnie then.” Wonyoung said smilingly.

Nako was a bit taken by the friendlier attitude of the younger girl but nodded anyway.

“I’m sorry for taking your picture.” Nako was quite nervous.

“No, no. Thank you. I don’t mind. The pictures were really good. You really good at it.” Wonyoung said. Nako feels the sudden blood rush on her face.

“I’m not. It just that you are really photogenic..” Nako returns back with compliment.

“Really? Thank you.. Oh, I have to go now. See you around, Nako unnie.”

“See you around, Wonyoungie.” A smile plastered on Nako’s face as she watches Wonyoung jogs to her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s up, shortie?” Nako refrains herself from rolling her eyes. Here go the troublemakers again.

“Do you want to join the photography club?” Nako beams her smile while handling them the article on her hand. The girls take the article harshly from Nako’s hand and crumples it. Nako feels like her blood rushing up on her head but she didn’t want to make trouble.

“Yah! Stop picking on her!” Their attention shifts to the newcomer.

“What do you want, Ms. Jang?” The troublemakers clearly annoyed by Wonyoung’s presence but tried talk nicely. Wonyoung is favoured by the teachers and they going to lose face if they were making scene with that smartass.

 

“Are you picking on her?” Wonyoung raises her brows while glancing at Nako.

“No. We are just asking her about the article. Thanks for this, shortie.” One of the girls, which seems the leader take another article on Nako’s hand and walk away, followed by her friends.

“Are you okay?” Wonyoung quickly asks after the troublemakers left.

“I’m fine.” Nako says while picking the crumpled article on the floor.

“What’s that?” Wonyoung asks curiously as she snatched the crumpled article. Nako knitted her brows while watching Wonyoung’s various reaction while looking at the article.

“You were in photography club?” Wonyoung faced Nako, asking as her reaction changes again, more like a curious little kid.

“Yeah.” Nako simple answers as she looks away, avoiding looking at the giant kid.

“Daebak! You not asking me to join?” Wonyoung beams her goofy smile.

“You and photography club? I don’t think so.” Nako shakes her head.

“Why?” Wonyoung pouted as she crossed her arms.

“Because you are one of the main articles for the photographer in this school, Wonyoungie. And you are too tall to be a stalker anyway.”

“Well. I’m glad if you’re being my stalker anyway.” Wonyoung shrugs while making unbothered face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, Nako was doing her snooping around the school. Nako skipped happily like a kid while her hand gripping tightly on her camera hanging on her neck. Nako arrived at the school hall. The crowd is there as expected because there’s basketball training on that time. Nako takes her camera and randomly taking picture until her cam focused on someone. Nako put away the cam from her sight and looked directly at the girl who sitting elegantly at the back bench with her friends. A smile grew on Nako’s face and once again she takes her camera and focused it on the girl. Few clicks until Nako zoomed the focus and noticed the eyes of the girl. Nako got curious and stops taking picture. Nako just watch the girl, trying to figure out where the girl’s eyes on. Nako tries to figure it out while scanning all the basketball player until the crowd cheered when someone scored.

“Yujin…” Nako smile proudly at the scorer and Nako didn’t know what triggers her but as Yujin scored, Nako’s eyes went back to the girl and Nako noticed how the girl jumps happily at Yujin’s winning. It’s clear to Nako. Nako takes her notebook and write the new founded story.

“Jang Wonyoung has crush on Ahn Yujin.” Nako muttered lowly as she wrote in on her note. Nako reread it back and smile bitterly at the cracking sound of her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, yah! Wonyoung-ah…” Nayoung nugged Wonyoung’s shoulder.

“Why?” Wonyoung turned to look at her friend.

“She’s here again.” Nayoung said while her eyes were focused on someone as if looking at her prey.

“Who?” Wonyoung asked as she looks at the same direction where Nayoung was looking at. Wonyoung blinks as she’s trying to keep her focus.

“That senior who keeps spying on e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter