The Hidden

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmmmmmmm....

 

Dropping, dropping, dropping.. *thinking*..

 

 

What? Which one? I'm----

.

 

Fine, fine.. I'll give you this:)))

.

And yes the main characters...

 

Kwon Eunbi.

23 years old, IZ College senior. A dancer. Mature but sometimes childish. She’s living with her cousin, Chaewon. She used to have crush on Chaeyeon. She’s dating Hyewon and the two keep it a secret. She and Hyewon is in huge fight because she accepted to go out with Sakura. Eunbi explained it to Hyewon her reason for doing that but Hyewon give her cold shoulder.

 

Kang Hyewon.

20 years old, IZ College Freshmen. Loves food, clingy, cold from appearance but sweet person. She’s dating Eunbi but keep it a secret from the other. She always clings to Sakura or Chaeyeon. She knows Chaeyeon likes Sakura but she always clings to Sakura to tease Chaeyeon. She likes to observe people but keep quiet if she found something.

 

Other characters will be revealed when it's time.

 

 

 

 

Yes, it is KangBi's time! *fist pump*

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Chaeyeon-ah, can you do me a favour?” Eunbi asks Chaeyeon but her eyes focused on something or someone else. Eunbi not liking the sight in front of her. Hyewon is back-hugging Sakura while her chin resting on Sakura’s shoulder. Sakura didn’t seem to feel bothered at it and she also laughing happily on whatever they’re talking about.

“Eunbi unnie?” Eunbi feels something on her cheek and turns her head towards Chaeyeon.

“Eh?” Eunbi a bit confused by Chaeyeon’s action.

“What it is?” Chaeyeon asks again and Eunbi almost gasps after realizing the situation. She’s not supposed to asks that.

“Sorry, Chae. It’s nothing.” Eunbi says and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon just cannot concentrates on her study because of the noises. She closes her book in annoyance and slowly makes her way to the living room. Chaewon’s expression changes from annoyance to worries after seeing her cousin and the very much known person to her, shouting at each other.

“I told you the reason. Why can’t you just be understanding for a moment?!”

“You’re only asking for my understanding after accepting it?!”

“I am! You are important to me!”

“Do you really have to do that?!”

“I promise you that mean nothing.”

“Don’t make promise, Eunbi. The only one I’m holding on already broken the moment you accept her.”

“Hyewon, please…”

“Let just not see each other for a while.”

“Wonnie, please…”

“Don’t make me repeat myself.”

“I’m really sorry. I know I shouldn’t do that, but I really need your support in this.”

“You don’t need me, Eunbi. You accepted it without asking me a bit. You not going to tell me if she didn’t tell me about it. I know it from her, Eunbi. From HER. I’m out of your life.” Hyewon is ready to walks to the door but stopped by Eunbi’s grip on her wrist.

“Please, Hyewon. I’m really sorry. Please don’t leave me.”

“Settle this first and we will talk.” Hyewon says as she pulls away her arm and walks out from the house.

As soon as the door closed with a loud thud, Eunbi slowly makes her way towards the couch, body arched down front and her palm covering her own face.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to eavesdrops but the two of you were talking too loud for me to not hear it.” Chaewon speaks out as she takes the seat beside Eunbi. Eunbi slightly glances at Chaewon and sigh loudly.

“I’m sorry for disturbing your study.” Eunbi speaks out with most apologising tone.

“You’re forgiven, if only you tell me what happens.” Chaewon not totally showing that she doesn’t want to know because the conversation intriguing her and of course, because she knew Eunbi need someone to let the burden out.

“She’s mad at me because I accepted someone’s confession and agreed to go out with her.” Eunbi hardly speaks the behind’s story.

“Ouch. Damn, that’s hurt.” Chaewon not hiding her disappointment, knowing that Eunbi already in relationship with Hyewon and only to hear Eunbi accepted another person. Chaewon didn’t expect her cousin’s telling her that she’s cheating on her girlfriend.

“I have a reason for that, cuz. Not that I want to cheat on Hyewon. I love her.” Eunbi explains, knowing the sarcastic tone of her cousin.

“I know you do love her, but you just confessing that you are cheating on her. How solid is that reason for you to risk your own relationship, unnie?” Chaewon is not totally accepting but she needs to hear it out in order for her to understand.

“Chaeyeon.” Chaewon furrows her brow at the name rolled out from Eunbi’s mouth.

“You’re saying you cheating on Hyewon unnie with Chaeyeon unnie? Like I believe it, unnie. For goodness sake, never will Chaeyeon do that.” Chaewon is not going to believe that nonsense.

“No. There’s nothing going on between me and Chaeyeon. The only reason I’m doing this is because of her.” Eunbi expresses everything. Chaewon clearly recognizes the frustrating tone of Eunbi.

“Who’s this ‘her’ anyway?” Chaewon just flowing out her curiosity.

“Sakura.” Eunbi mutters the name and sighs heavily.

“Miyawaki Sakura? That’s Sakura? The one Chaeyeon unnie been in love with?” Chaewon is getting the story now, but she still doesn’t understand the reason.

“You know?” Eunbi finally looks at Chaewon, with a surprised tone and expression.

“About Chaeyeon’s feeling? Of course. She’s too obvious. I bet Sakura unnie also know about it.” Chaewon says nonchalantly. Noticing the silent response from Eunbi, Chaewon raises her brow.

“How sure are you?” Eunbi asks. Her face exploding with serious sentiment.

“About what?” Chaewon didn’t get what’s Eunbi trying to seek.

“That Sakura know about Chaeyeon’s feeling.” Eunbi has the feeling to it but she needs a confirmation. Someone’s hunch, no, observation might give the confirmation. Chaewon knows Chaeyeon well, not much as Eunbi but Chaewon met Sakura. If someone not close from the two can sense it, then the two tsundere indeed sharing the same feeling.

“If out of 100, I will say 95. Another 5 because I don’t know if Sakura just that kind of person, I mean she treat everyone like how she treats Chaeyeon or maybe she’s just a great actress.” Chaewon shrugs at the end of her conclusion.

“Right. Sakura didn’t want to admit it and Chaeyeon just too coward to confess.” Eunbi states.

“You knew about Chaeyeon’s feeling toward Sakura, yet you accepted Sakura as your girlfriend. I’m furious and curious so please explain to me why did you do that? From what I saw just now, you did not fall out of love.” Chaewon crosses her arm and gives Eunbi a straight face.

“Chaeyeon needs a push and Sakura has to taste her own medicine.”

“So, you’re saying Chaeyeon will start to drift away and Sakura will admit her own feeling. That’s the biggest possibility, but you know that Chaeyeon might buried her feeling for Sakura for the sake of your friendship, right?” Chaewon getting the message but she’s worried too.

“There’s only one way to sail Chaekura. Sakura has to step up first.” Eunbi already thought about all the possibilities. That’s why she accepted it. Unfortunately, she’s forgot about one. Hyewon. How the heck she’s going to comfort her girlfriend now? She just wishes that her plan will be accomplished sooner or Hyewon might drops bomb on her. No, Eunbi will never want that.

“I admire your intention, but I just didn’t understand why you have to hide your relationship with Hyewon unnie. Come to this, I think Hyewon unnie already thought you not serious about your relationship. If I am Hyewon, I want to tell the world that you are mine. Hiding it is like shoving her away. Just think about it, unnie.” Chaewon’s words pinned on Eunbi’s heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyewon-ah…” Eunbi keeps following the younger woman. Knowing that the other woman will ignores her, Eunbi quickly grabs her wrist.

“What do you need? You know we in the college, right?” Hyewon says coldly.

“Hyewon-ah, why you didn’t reply to my messages? You didn’t accept my call.” Eunbi ignores Hyewon’s questions as she throws back questions.

“I already told you, Eunbi-ssi.” Eunbi feels her heart drops as she heard the way Hyewon addressing her.

“Hyewon-ah, please. I’m really sorry about that. Please understand.”

“Why should you need me to understand, Eunbi-ssi? Why should I have to understand when your GIRLFRIEND flirts with you? Why should I have to understand when your GIRLFRIEND kisses your cheek? I’m just a friend to you. Oh, sorry. I’m just one of your juniors.” Hyewon emphasizes it clearly.

Eunbi’s heart dropped at Hyewon’s statements. A junior. Eunbi remember clearly how she drove away Hyewon at the statement before and she swears she will never say that again. Even it is true that Hyewon is a junior, she is a precious junior to her. Eunbi just wish that she’s brave enough to admit their relationship to the world but that one incident still haunting her. She didn’t want Hyewon to get hurt again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi-ssi, go out with me.” Eunbi already regretted her decision to meet the man. She did curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter