The Bestfriend

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First drop...

 

Oh! But first, our main characters reveal... hehe

Here it is.

.

.

Ahn Yujin.

16 years old, high school freshmen. A flirt. She’s flirting, went for date, partying but at the end of it, she will come to Minju. She is in love with Minju but keeping it by herself because Minju won’t see her as one. She is trying to keep distance with Minju and decide to be serious with Wonyoung.

 

Kim Minjoo.

18 years old, high school junior. A good student. Bestfriend with Yujin, treat Yujin as little sister. She has a huge crush on Chaeyeon, her neighbour. She’s in love with Yujin but didn’t noticed it until Wonyoung come into picture. She went out with Chaewon because she thought she will forget her feeling toward Yujin by doing that.

 

Other characters will be dropped when it's time. :)

Yes.. First story goes to JinJoo! Hooray!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Ouch! Unnie~ Please be gentle…”

“Be gentle, my .. This is your own fault. I’m so grateful that those girls just slapped you. How I wish they beat the of you, Yujin.” Minju ignored Yujin request as she’s pressing the pack of ices harder on Yujin redden cheek.

“Yah! Are you trying to make it worse?! Ouch! Unnie!”

“Serve you right. You have your own hand. Do it yourself!” Minju shoved the ice pack to Yujin as she makes her way out from her own room, leaving Yujin whining.

Few minutes later, Minju walk in with two mugs on her hands. Minju carefully gave one of the mugs to Yujin.

“Hot choco? Thank you... You know me the best!” Yujin chirped happily as she sips of her favourite drink. Hot chocolate always makes her mood better and it even better because Minju prepares it for her. Minju is a year older than her but the two are bestfriend.

“When will you stop playing with those girls, Yujin-ah? This is the third time you get here with redden cheek this week.” Minju calmly asked and sighed because she still worried about her bestie despite her playgirl attitude. Minju known as the innocent snow princess in their school while Yujin known as the charming dark prince and their other friends just didn’t understand how the two can be bestfriend despite their opposite nature.

“When you willing to be my girlfriend.” Minju calmly answered with a smirk.

Minju almost choked by Yujin’s respond.

“Yah Ahn Yujin! Do you want to get soaked with this hot choco?!” Minju quickly throws glares toward the younger.

“I love hot choco but I’m haven’t thought about bathing with it, unnie. I’m just joking.” Yujin quickly make a defence stance as she knows Minju mean her words.

“It’s not even funny, dumb! Don’t ever think of it.”

Yujin just chuckled seeing her bestie annoyed face. Yujin checks her phone and quickly stands up.

“Shot! I’m late!” Yujin was drinking her hot choco in rush.

“Yah! Be careful! It’s hot… Where are you going?” Minju quickly followed the rushing Yujin out from the room.

“I have basketball practice. I already late!” Yujin was rushed to the kitchen.

“Just put it there. I’ll just wash it later.” Minju said.

Yujin immediately leave her mug near the sink as she makes run to the door, not forgetting to shout a thanks to the girl.

“Thank you, Minju unnie! I’ll come here after my practice!” Yujin shouted as her figure quickly disappear.

Minju just can shakes her head seeing the younger girl running in quick. Yujin and her having their usual Friday sleepover since there’s not class the next day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Kim Minju!”

“Minguri!”

“What?” Minju looks at her friends confusedly.

“Why you didn’t tell us?” Nako asks while catching her breath.

“Tell you what? What is it? Did you three just run? What made you run here anyway? Something big happens?” Minju continues asking after seeing the shocked face of her friends.

“This is huge news and you didn’t even tell us.” Nako says, giving Minju the disappointed look.

“What are you talking about?” Minju asks confusedly.

“Why didn’t you tell us that Yujin is dating Wonyoung?”

“W-what?” Minju feels the everything around her freeze at the moment.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. Yujin is your bestfriend. There’s no way you won’t know about it.”

“I… How did you know?” Minju closed to denying but decided that she will talk with Yujin later.

“How did we know? I think everyone in this school already know by this moment. The two were flirting and everyone at the cafeteria saw Wonyoung kiss Yujin’s cheek. Yujin not even denying it when her friends .”

“Oh.”

“Minju!” The three want an explanation but unluckily the moment favoured Minju more as the teacher entered the class. 

“Should I call her?” Minju was staring on her phone, waiting for message or call from Yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Minju? Why are you still here this late?”

“Chaeyeon unnie? I’m just need some air.”

“That’s rare. Mind sharing your thought with me?”

“Eh?”

“I know there’s something bothering you. You can tell me. Maybe I can help.”

Silent.

“What does it feel to like someone?” Minju asks as she looks down to her feet, not wanting Chaeyeon to see her blushing.

“Don’t you know that? I thought you liked me.” Chaeyeon says nonchalantly.

“W-what? H-how?” Minju quickly turns her head towards Chaeyeon.

“Hahaha. I already know for a while now. I’m really appreciate that someone like you could like someone like me. And you don’t have to worry about me misunderstand it. I know you like me as someone you looked up to. Thank you.” Chaeyeon chuckles as she sees Minju’s reaction.

“You are an amazing person, unnie.” Minju admits shyly.

“Okay, back to your question. I think you refer about love, isn’t it?”

Minju slowly nods.

“Love is something indescribable. Love is when you feel happy even with small things. Love is when you feel tingling inside your stomach when you near it. Love is when you feel a rollercoaster within you. Love is when your body move by its own. Love is when you willing to lose something for it. But…” Chaeyeon says after taking a deep breath.

“But?” Minju’s eyes knitted.

“It also where you are willing to lose it for that person happiness.” Chaeyeon says with smile.

“Wow… You’re talking like you in love, unnie.” Minju looks at Chaeyeon adorably.

“Am I?” Chaeyeon looks at Minju curiously with a smile on her face.

Minju nodded with a sweet smile.

“Hahaha… Maybe I am.” Chaeyeon says as she pats Minju’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seems like you in a deep thought.” Minju startled when someone sit beside her. Minju automatically smiled as she sees who it is.

“Hi, Chaewon unnie. I’m just thinking about random things.” Minju says as she looks back at the field.

“I hope that random things also included my offer.” Minju flustered and laughs awkwardly after hearing Chaewon’s words.

“I haven’t thought about that actually.” Minju says truthfully, not wanting to lie to her beloved senior.

“What were you thinking anyway?” Chaewon diverts the topic.

“Just the assignments and life.” Minju says. It was true anyway, maybe that just few percent where her thought was. It’s not like she’s going to say, ‘I’m thinking about Yujin’. That’s probably sounded weird. It’s not. Yujin is her bestfriend though.

“You’re doing well though.” Chaewon commented in matter of fact. Minju is one of the top students within her batch.

A ball rolled towards their direction and a shout from one of the players caught their attention. Minju was going to pick the ball but Chaewon beats her to it. Minju smiles as she watches Chaewon kicks the ball back to the field. Maybe I should consider it. It’s not bad if it’s her. Minju thought as Chaewon making her way back to her.

“Is the offer still available?” Minju shyly asks while lowering her head down, hiding the blush from Chaewon’s eyes. Chaewon faced Minju and blinks her eyes, a bit surprised by Minju’s question. A smile slowly grew on Chaewon’s face.

“Of course, Minju-ya. Are you serious?” Chaewon asks as she’s towering down and holds onto Minju’s hands.

Minju looks up as her eyes met Chaewon’s clear orbs and nodded shyly. A smile grew on Minju’s face as she sees the wide smile of Chaewon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Minju!” Minju turns her head towards her Nako and Hitomi.

“Minju!” The three turns their heads and sees Yuri coming to their direction.

“What it is?” Minju ask confusedly.

“It is true that you are dating Chaewon unnie?” Yuri’s eyes focused on Minju. Hearing the older girl’s name, a blush appears on Minju’s face.

“You really dating her!” Nako half-shouted as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter