The Keeper

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooo! Whoaaa.. I'm dropping the last one.. I think so.. Hahaha

 

 

Well...

.

Let see..

 

and....

 

Here goes our main characters!!

 

Choi Yena.

20 years old, IZ College Freshmen. She's funny and a prankster but truly talented one. Friend with Sakura, Hyewon and Chaeyeon. Part of games buddy – Sakura, Hyewon, Yena. She always complaint about how clingy Sakura and Hyewon so her friends always about being single where she blurted that she has girlfriend but none of their friend know who’s her girlfriend. An unexpected reunion make Yena believed that it’s a fate but she still act like a coward.

 

Jo Yuri.

18 years old, High School Junior. Loves singing, Very shy person. Minju’s classmate. She’s from Busan but moved to Seoul for some reason – which actually looking for her ‘friend’ who disappear without news. She has a cousin which been looking after her since she moved to Seoul. The unexpected meeting with Yena stirred confusion to her. Like her cousin, she’s a loyal.

 

 

Other characters... nope.. We're done with that.

 

 

 

So, here comes the Yenyul!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“I’m sorry. I’m mistaken you for a friend.”

“Really? It’s not because you found me charming?” Nako and Hitomi have their eyes widen hearing the confident girl in front of her.

“Haha.. Fine, fine. I was just joking.” Yena says after seeing the funny reaction from the two cuties.

“Yena!” The three turn their head toward the person who shouted. Hitomi and Nako turn their head because of curiosity of the loud voice but make a shocked expression as they recognized who it is.

“Sakura unnie?”

“Nako-chan? Hiichan?” Sakura also shocked to see the two.

“Yah! You know these two?” Yena elbowed Sakura’s arm, obviously making her presence visible from the three who appeared to know each other.

“Oh… They are my friends and housemates. This is Nako and Hitomi.” Sakura introduces the two as Nako and Hitomi greet Yena with slight bow.

“Nice to meet you two. I’m Choi Yena, Sakura’s college and games buddy.” Yena introduces herself as she makes a peace sign.

“What are you doing here?” Sakura asks the two.

“Yuri told us to meet her here. What are you doing here?” Nako asked back.

“Oh. We’re working as part-timer here.”

“What? You didn’t tell us.” Nako furrowed her brows.

“Sorry. I was going to tell you after this. We just started today.” Sakura gave an apologic smile to her two beloved dongsaengs.

“Fine, fine.” Nako gave up.

“Where’s Yuri though?” Sakura asked after not seeing the hamster girl with them.

“There she is!” Hitomi exclaimed while waving her hand towards the girl who making her way towards them.

“Y-yuri?” Yena’s eyes widen upon seeing the friend Nako and Hitomi talking about.

“Yah! Are you okay? You look like you are seeing ghost right now.” Sakura asked but still have the tendency to joke when she sees the surprised look of Yena. Nako and Hitomi also look at Yena curiously.

“I’m sorry, I was meeting with an old friend just now.” Yuri quickly apologized to the two Japanese friends of her.

“Oh, hi Sakura unnie.” Yuri greeted Sakura after realizing Sakura with them but didn’t noticed the person beside Sakura.

“Yul…” Yuri’s face changed into mixed emotion after realizing someone else presence with them. Someone who she didn’t expect to see nor want to see. Yuri just stood there without saying any words but sending sharp gaze toward Yena. The three Japanese girls just watching the two with much interest. Sakura noticed the intense atmosphere and decided to break the cold interaction.

“Hi, Yuri. Nice to see you again.” Sakura finally greeted the younger back.

“Yeah.. Same, unnie. What are you doing here anyway?” Yuri decided to ignore that particular duck’s presence and looks at Sakura curiously.

“Oh! Me and Yena will working here from today.” Sakura answered happily which raised curiosity to Nako and Hitomi.

“I see.” Yuri just gives a short response upon hearing Sakura’s words. This is bad. Yuri thought as she been hanging at the café a lot and already attached with the place so she never thought she will have to think of going to another place again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri-ah…”

“What do you want?” Yuri spoke up but not even looking at her caller.

Nako and Hitomi just watch with a curious look.

“You.” Yena simply answered with her goofy smile.

“W-what?” That’s word made Yuri turned her head and looks at Yena.

“Hehe.” Yena just standing there while smiling like a fool.

“Pabo. Just get lost, Choi.” Yuri said as she looks away and focus back on her book.

“Yah! I’m still an unnie.” Yena pouted but Yuri not looking back at her.

“Whatever. Now, leave me alone.” Yuri said while her eyes on her book.

“Aish… Seriously?” Yena give Yuri an unbelievable look.

“I am serious.”

“Yah!” Yena going to argue.

“If you don’t want to go, then I’ll go.” Yuri said as she closed her book and pack her stuff. Yena panicked seeing Yuri’s action.

“Yah! Yuri-ah! Fine. I’ll go.” Yena quickly give up and leaves the furious Yuri and the dumbfounded Japanese girls.

Nako and Hitomi can only exchange a confused look after watching the very interesting scene just now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! What with the two of you?” Sakura quickly asked the duck after the three high schoolers made their way to their usual spot. Sakura totally noticed how Yena suddenly acting different and occasionally taking glances at Yuri when she’s away from the hamster. Yena not answering and it made Sakura worried.

“It’s nothing.” Yena said as she gave last glance at Yuri and resume her work. Sakura didn’t want to push Yena so she will wait until Yena speak for herself.

 

 

 

 

However, Sakura’s patient didn’t last as she finds Yena annoyed. The duck been sighing a lot and it’s irritated Sakura. They were supposed to review the dance practice they did last time but Yena not even focusing and Sakura also cannot focus because of Yena.

“Hey!” Yena frown when Sakura closed the tab.

“Don’t hey me. You not even focusing.” Sakura straight commented.

“W-what? I was.” Yena argued back.

“You cannot fool me, duck. You been sighing and it’s not helping.” Sakura complained.

“Aish! Come on.” Yena said as she reached for the tab, but Sakura quickly put it away from Yena’s reach.

“Yena, spill.” Sakura demanded as she’s giving Yena her sharp gaze. Yena feels her body shivered by Sakura’s aura.

“There’s nothing to spill, Kkura.” Yena not giving out.

“Come on, Yena. It’s obvious that there’s something between you and Yuri. I knew it the moment you saw her last time.” Sakura is frustrated.

“I—” Yena totally dumbfounded.

“Don’t tell me you dumbstruck by first sight love.” Sakura wiggling her brows, clearly teasing Yena as she sees Yena’s face getting red.

“No way!” Yena quickly denied it.

“Seriously?” Sakura made the surprised look but of course just an act. “Why Yena? Are you worried that you have to choose between your girlfriend and Yuri?” Sakura made a dramatic face, purposely to annoy the duck.

“Shut up, big ear!” Yena totally annoyed and her face already red. Sakura laughed after knowing her attempt to annoy the duck succeed.

“Oh! Wait.. You haven’t introduced me your girlfriend. I need to know her before giving you advice whether to choose your girlfriend or Yuri.” Sakura said but her words obviously roasting the duck. Yena sighs frustratingly at Sakura’s fire.

“There’s nothing to choose, Kkura. It’s the same person.” Yena finally admitted.

“What?!” Sakura stood up when she heard Yena. “Yuri is your girlfriend? Like for real? How unlucky that hamster.” Sakura commented.

“Yah!” Yena slaps Sakura’s arm after she heard the comment.

“But that’s not look like it. You two—Yuri not even sparing glance at you.” Sakura finally gasped the situation in which why Yena been sighing.

“I don’t want to talk about it now.” Yena said as she takes her bag and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter