Chapter 9

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Yah, why did you left me?” Jieun asked Suzy on the other line.

“ Yah, how can I disturbed my bestfriend who is finally, for the first time in her 21 years of existence happily and giddily talking to a guy.., woahhh if you could only see the look on your face” Suzy answered teasingly.

“ Am I?...wait wait what happened to your revenge? Who send you home? And who’s that guy you’re dancing with?” She asked Suzy suspiciously.

“ hey hey ...one at a time” Suzy laughed “ okay that guy helped me to get my revenge to that jerk, woahh if you could only see how that jerk react hahahha” Suzy said happily.

“ Really? Are you feeling better now?” Jieun asked in her concerned tone.

“ Of course, jerk like that doesn’t deserved my tears” Suzy said firmly

“ Okay, okay, now be careful on choosing guys okay? I don’t want my shoulder to get wet with tears again” Jieun said teasingly.

“ Yes bestfriend, I love you” Suzy said sweetly.

They both laughed endlessly  “ Okay okay stop..I got to go, I have to meet Kyungsoo” Jieun said while looking at her wristwatch.

“ Oh right, where will you meet by the way? And do you have clothes for your disguise? You never went out when you’re in disguise except school” Suzy asked curiously.

“ Yeah I think I have some in my closet and you know how dangerous to meet here at the cafe, so I agreed to meet him at his house” Jieun said while opening her closet

“ Okay, take care bye, see you on Monday” Suzy hanged up.

Wearing a long purple dress that is above her ankle paired with colorful blazer and a simple flat, including her glasses and hair still tied in a bun, she is now in the cab on the way to Kyungsoo’s house. She already texted Kyungsoo that she is on her way already. Upon reaching his house, she was amazed at the two storey modern type of house in front of her.

The house is really big, slightly bigger than Lee residence and when she looked around she noticed that almost all houses in this area were built like this and the area seems so exclusive. She pressed the door bell and the gate was opened by a middle- aged woman with a warm heart-shaped smile on her face.

“ You must be Jieun? Kyungsoo already told me that you’re coming” the woman said guiding her to come inside.

“ You know, I’m so excited to meet you. finally my son is opening up again, you know he always ignore people who wanted to be friends with him especially girls though he has his dorks bestfriends” The woman said while looking at her.

“ Yeah?...ahmmm ah we’re actually partnered to a competi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter