Chapter 10

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Woahh..finally we’re finished” Chanyeol said while stretching his arms.

They are gathered in music club preparing for their performance. He helped Jieun in writing and composing their songs. Jieun who is sitting beside him smiled “ You’ve worked hard” lightly tapping his back.

The rest of the guys are talking about the sequence, costumes and props needed  if any. The seniors left early as they have to attend the committee meeting. Suzy sit beside Jieun “ will you two go to the library today?” she asked while pointing out to Kyungsoo who is sitting beside Chanyeol.

“ Oh.. we still have to finish our paper” Jieun said while looking for her guitar’s case. Kyungsoo notice as he immediately get the case on his side and went in front of Jieun helping her to place her guitar in the case. “ Thanks” she mumbled earning a smile from him.

“ I’ll come with you guys, I didn’t fully understand the topic by Mr. Nam today” Suzy said frustratingly. The two nodded at her. She then turned her head to Baekhyun “ Yah I cannot come home with you today, I’ll go with Kyungsoo and Jieun at the library".

“ Yah you guys always go to school together and come home together, are you guys dating or something?” Chanyeol teased before drinking his water.

“ What are you talking about? We just happened to live in the same neighborhood” Suzy said in defense.

“ Yeah?” Kai and Sehun said in unison with shocked written on their faces. Chanyeol who is still drinking water g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter