01000101

Hypocrites | P.cy

First off, I apologize for calling Haru a "niece" on the last chapter. I'm too lazy to edit so... 

 

 

Zadkiel's

"Hm?" I asnwered without looking at the caller ID.  "Доброе утро.I'm telling you stop answering your phone like that. I prepared transfer documents for Haru in his suitcase just ask him for it." Raizel greets me and adds instructions on what to do for Haru's transfer. With the phone on one hand and cooking with the other it's relatively hard for me to catch up on everything he's saying. 

(Доброе утро: Good morning)

"That's all. You'll be discussing further information later." 

I didn't get 50% of whatever he said. 

Meh. 

"Hey Rai? What are your son's sleeping habits?" I ask out of the blue hoping Raizel doesn't catch up on anything. "I don't know really,  I'm almost never home." He answers and I hum in response though discontented, ending the call afterwards and calling out Haru for breakfast. 

I frown at the sight of Haru, at such a young age life's already hard for him. Last night I gave clear instructions on where his room is and all whatnots but I woke up this morning to find him beside me, all cozy. I believe only Nii-sama and the pet husky are home to accompany him. 

Haru yawns and seats himself on the dining area. "Доброе утро Zadkiel." With sleepy eyes he greets.  I hurriedly set the table for him. "Bacon and eggs for breakfast because I'm not much of a cook." I excuse and my nephew nods in response still looking tired. "Oh—uhm I have documents right here." The younger hands me an envelope and I say a simple "Okay." 

(Доброе утро:Good morning) 

He eyes me from head to foot, "You work at a daycare centre dressed like that?" My brows knit and I inspect my appearance. I'm wearing a  leather jacket over a white tank top with black skinny jeans. Sporting my red Maryjane flatforms that matched my red lipstick.  "I take off the leather jacket and heels once I get there and put on aprons that were designed by the toddlers." Explaining,  I defend myself. I mess his hair up and went to grab my handbag. "Okay my Zaichik.  I'll be Leaving now, there's money by my vanity. I love you~"

(Zaichnik: bunny) 

 

Events on the daycare went on as usual with Kyungsoo being such a dear as usual.  The Korean man offered to accompany me to the school mainly because he had nothing else to do and so we went and proceeded to process details. Both of us headed straight for the cafe since Haru and I arranged to meet there. 

I checked my watch, "I'm twenty minutes early." 

Just then Chanyeol enters the shop with two other Korean men that were noticeably shorter. How am I seemingly surrounded by Koreans? "Please don't look my way." I plead not wanting my peaceful time with Kyungsoo ruined. As if the heavens had a grudge against me, those three korean guys went to sit by our table—might I add,  uninvited. 

The giant sat beside me while his company sat beside Kyungsoo who now looked displeased. "It's as if I get this see you daily Zadkiel." Chanyeol smiles exposing his bright teeth.  How come this guy is always happy? He then proceeds to lean closer to me and I look away feeling bothered. 

Unmistakable fake coughs erupted from across us. Kyungsoo kicks Chanyeol from under the table. "Ya! Yoda get away from Zadkiel." The shorter man hisses.  Yoda? From star wars? I questionably stare at him and notice his ears. "Ohhh." I coo.  How come I haven't distinguished this before?

More faux coughs came from Chanyeol's friends giving knowing stares at him but the latter can't quite decode. Seemingly fed up with his ignorance a dark haired guy held his hand out. "I'm Baekhyun obviously the most handsome guy here,  and this is Chen. We're both vocal teachers." Baekhyun taps Chen's shoulder and a the blond smiles,  the corners of his mouth lifting in a very attractive way. 

"I'm Zadkiel."

"Yeah we know,  we've seen you around the daycare." Baekhyun says. 

Chen cuts in, "Chanyeol also tattled—Ahh! Wae?!" He whines when Chanyeol kicks him from underneath the table. From then on those three musketeers played violent footsies leaving Kyungsoo and I displeased. "They act worse than the toddlers." Kyungsoo mumbles as he looks outside the window excluding himself  from the boys. 

"Zadkiel, you work at the daycare wearing that?" Chen gestures to my outfit and I nod in response.

Is something wrong with the way I dress? 

Minseok casually walks over with our orders looking as hot as ever in his uniform. "It sure is lively here." He says as he places the drinks down. Right that moment Yuuzan enters and I gesture for him to sit in between Chanyeol and I. 

"Don't mind us. Go on." Kyungsoo smiles from across. I looked over at my nephew and nods, "It's a really easy one I swear Haru." I reassure and watch as he slowly gets impatient. "We discussed about the degree of politeness and the time prepositions." 

I clear my throat and ask,  "You're hungry and you want Kyungsoo to make you a sandwich. What do you say?" 

Haru rolls his eyes and had this 'are you mocking me' look, I shrug. "If I'm hungry then I'll make my own sandwich." 

"No! You're supposed to ask Kyungsoo to make you one politely."

"Why bother when I can make my own?"

"You're injured!" Slowly loosing my patience, I change the given situation. At that moment Dr. Zhang enters and joins in on the conversation. "You are? What happened." The Chinese man asks,  genuinely worried. "No he's not!" I deny. Hearing this Xiumin cooes, "But just now you said he is injured."

"Yeah, so why am I injured Kiel?" Haru questions. 

"That is not important!"

Chen comments,  "It is, how severe is the injury we might need Yixing to check it out." 

"Yeah." All the guys except for Kyungsoo unifies in an agreement and eye for answers. . I groan and slap my forehead in vexation. The most annoying part? They're not even kidding. Kyungsoo hits the back of their heads one by one. "Ow! Wae?!" Chen whines.

"You're all idiots." The short Korean man argues and I nod in approval. It'll be impossible to teach when these guys are around. 

"This is hard. I'll try to get my hands on a book that comes in Russian,  English, and Japanese from the same publishing company." I mumble to myself making a mental note. 

I facepalm watching the 'boys' banter. Kyungsoo tries to shut everyone up,  Haru gets picked on by the Beagle line guys and Minseok just cracked a lame pun turning me off immediately. Dr. Zhang just looks so out of it and doesn't even notice how noisy they've become. "Zadkiel-ssi. The guys and I are actually going clubbing tonight. Come with us." Lay invites. 

It's the 'ssi' again.

He's a doctor for Pete's sake and inviting me out in front of Haru at that. Dr. Zhang is actually Yuuzan's Pediatrician and he once visited our house under Tou-San's invite. A lamb like man who spaces out most of the time. 

Chanyeol's face lights up. "Yeah! I'm spinning tunes tonight." He cheerfully insisted. "No. I'm accompanying my son. Every responsible mother of four shouldn't go clubbing." I lied. Chanyeol and Minseok who can see through me rolled their eyes and had this 'seriously?' look in their handsome faces.

Kyungsoo and Lay knits their brows in confusion. "The three children are..  Azriel, Izreal and Yuuzan right? Is Haru actually your son?" Kyungsoo asks and Dr. Zhang scratches his head. "I'm lost. Dr. Yoshida already has four grandchildren?" Haru looks over to me and looks so done with my excuse. 
I shrug in response making Yixing act so mindblown mean while Chen and Baekhyun can't quite process that I have children. 

Chanyeol then holds me by the shoulders and pouts. "C'mon go with me. Pleassseee.  Jebal~" The giant pleaded. Still firm, I shook my head. The rest of the Koreans whine in protest. Don't y'all have anything better to do? Jobs? Families? Leave me alone. 

"Just go, I'll be fine. Make sure to return before morning and one of you should drop her off all the way to the 23 floor of that building." Haru points at the apartment building outside. Eyes wide, I mouth 'no' in Russian begging him to take it back and act like he needs me around. To my dismay Haru brushes it off as if he saw nothing. 

Before I could whine in protest they all rush out of the cafe basically dragging me along with them till I'm seated by Chanyeol's  passenger's seat. Feeling antsy I habitually nibble on my lower lip. I look by the cafe and see Kyungsoo still standing, waiting to see us off. 

"Kyungie,  you're not going?" I ask. 

Kyungsoo shakes his head. "Nope. I'll stay and wait for Minseok to be back so we'll close the shop. Besides if I'll go  id be with my two hated things. Noisy places and those idiots." 

An idea sparks, I pout over at Kyungsoo, "Hmm. Neeeee.  Could you possibly accompany Haru till I return? I'll reward you fairly and I'm worried about my son. Besides looks like Minseok's closing up already." We both glance at the Barista and confirms my assumption. Kyungsoo thinks for a bit. "Yes, sure Zadkiel." He agrees and out of instinct I stretch my arms out the car's window and pull him over for a hug accompanied by a peck on the cheek. "Thank You, Kyungsoo." 

The latter blushes and looks away in embarrassment making me giggle internally 'cause of how adorable he is. 

"Ahem." The giant beside me grabs my attention and without notice just drives off. "Hey, what about the others? And I didn't even get to say goodbye to Kyungsoo." I protest. Chanye grips the steering wheel. "They're riding with Yixing and wasn't that kiss enough?" He says in a tone that I can't quite understand. Anger? Irritation?

Doesn't matter.

I shrug it off and both of us went quiet for the entire duration of the drive.

Once we arrived the guys rushed inside pulling me alongside them. "Stop manhandling me." I hiss at Baekhyun who pulled my hand but he failed to hear because of the booming sound system that you can literally feel. Not a minute too soon I lost sight of them except for Chanyeol whose upstage. 

" this." I covered my ears, a highly pathetic attempt that didn't help at all. The lights were blinding, these crowds of sweaty bodies just pressing unto me. Why did I let them drag me on the dancefloor? Being less violent as possible I squeezed my eay through all those grinding machines. Now totally upset, I tip toed and searched for the guys. I still refuse to go back in. 

Impatiently running mt hands through my jet black locks, I made my way to the club's bar counter and ordered some random red wine. Instead of giving me what I wanted the bartender whips up different drinks and serving it to me with a wink. "You'll need that sweetheart. Loosen up." He shouts and encourages me in a very loud volume. 

Well? Why the heck not? 

I swallowed the drink immediately not caring for it's taste.  My face contorts as I try to ignore the bitterness that ran down my throat. Looking around some more, I finally manage to spot a familiar figure that walks up to me. I smile,  "Suhoeee my sugar daddy."

Suho laughs and sits beside me. "I never really thought you'd be one to enter the club." 

"I'm not. Really I'm not. Annoying guys dragged me here against my will.  Does this count as assault?" 

Suho orders 10 shots of tequila and just straight up gulps everything down like water. Even without leaning in I can already smell alcohol from him. "Why are you here?" I question. He smiles bitterly. "Well Angel's showing me off to her friends but my lovely girlfriend ends up grinding on random guys." I frown when Suho shrugs it off as nothing but it obviously hurts him. 

I straight up know very little about this guy.  I drink sometimes and he's always here. This man looks rich. Expensive watch, designer suits. All I know about him is his name and about his very petty girlfriend "Angel". Hearing that name makes you think of a demure lady don't you? Everytime I hear that name, I brace myself for Suho's ugly crying face. "Sugar Daddy you are stuck in an awful relationship." I pat his back. 

Suddenly, Suho stands up. "C'mon Kiel, let's dance! I can grind too." My intoxicated friend declared face all red. I'm impressed he's not slurring yet. I laugh and went dancing with him. "Let's show that petty girl that she's not the only one who can grind." We settled at an area where there aren't much people and just let loose there. I can't dance but that drink from earlier really just had me. 

I dance, swaying my hips here and there, and just really feeling the beat. I open my eyes and gawks at Suho just really serving himself. I'd that if I were gay, but I'm not and he's my friend. "Wooo!!! Yeahh!" I cheer as Suho rolls his body and moves in sync with every beat,  ually. The alcohol's reallt getting to him. Guys and Girls were checking him out,  throwing a bunch of catcalls some even passing by to him. 

He looks like he's having fun,  I make an attempt to leave but my Sugar Daddy grabs me, "Dance wid meee~"He slurs while I shake my head vigorously, but then Suho pulls me closer and just starts dancing in a very intimate way. "Okay Daddy, not there." I hiss in a playful mannef but anyone could tell I meant it when I slapped his hand away from my lady bits. 

I placed his hand by my hips and just seriously stood there while he danced.  I'm happy for him but I know limits. After seemingly forever Suho detaches from me and gets lost with the crowd. "Finally." I sigh in relief and stride back to the counter.  

Strangely, I feel eyes on me, making me look back. 

Chanyeol.