01001000

Hypocrites | P.cy

Zadkiel' s

My chest heaved and I felt this burning sensation all over my body, but that wasn't enough to make me stop. I keep on running not even sure what and which corners of the neighborhood I explored mindlessly. My breaths are ragged and uncoordinated, strands of hair sticking to my sweaty face and neck, surely my tank top hugged my upper body tight but I still kept on running. 

I started coughing and that's when I trip on literally nothing, even then I struggled to get up because I felt the need to run even more. My legs had no strength and could barely even support my weight resulting to me beinh helplessly sprawled in the middle of an alley. "ИДИОТА КУСОК" I mumble and cuss to myself. 

('ИДИОТА КУСОК: A peice of Idiot)

"Hey? Are you alright?" A distant male voice seemingly calls out to me but I felt no need to answer so I stayed silent up until that male approaches me and a familiar comforting eyes bemuses me. Seeing his face ignited an unconscious small smile on my face and once the giant realises who I am he abruptly drops to his knees and inspected me. "K-kiel? Ya! What happened? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you? Keil?" Chanyeol bombed me with questions whilst scanning my appearance and frowning when I didn't respond.

He seemed to get the gist of it and sighs. "Can you stand?" I respond with a cheeky grin and shrugged. "I don't think— H-hey!" Chanyeol startles me when he basically just man handles me to a piggy back ride. "You're heavy." He laughs and proceeds to walk carrying me. Seriously didn't anyone teach this Yoda not to comment on a lady's weight? I mumble curses and told him to shut up. 

I didn't know where he's planning to go but I currently didn't mind. Chanyeol eventually stopped talking and he let me have a moment of silence to organize my thoughts. I thought about everything that happened on the hospital. How death shadowed upon my mother's guise. How my youngest brother smiles cluelessly. How my twin siblings just couldn't hold it. How I irrationally lost it and just broke down like that. 

Damn it. 

I kept my jaw clenched and held back tears as much as I could but I failed when Chanyeol hums and I felt subtle vibrations coming from him. "Izreal came by Minseok's cafe earlier. He looked like a wreck. Not his usual Happy-go-lucky self and he ordered espresso." Chanyeol's voice is deep and husky but odly enough for me it sounded like the ideal melody. Izreal doesn't like coffee, he hates how it affects him and my brother just ordering an espresso like that sounds so wrong. 

My grip on Chanyeol tightened and I sighed, the original plan didn't involve my voice breaking but my own vocal chords betrayed me. "I actually secretly hated all my siblings.  They had the love I always wanted and they know so they made me feel needed. The twins and Yuuzan never once searched for mom when I stood by them. In every school event that I attended in Okāsan's stead they never complained." 

"It's amazing how my younger siblings knew that much and there I was bearing ill feelings about them." 

Chanyeol chose to stay silent so I continued, "My Mom apologized to me. I always thought that would be the happiest day of my life. That after Okāsan apologises she'd spare more time for me....but......" Tears were unstoppable now. "But she apologized to me when any second now she could die and I don't have enough time to show her just how much I missed her." 

"She knows. She's your mother. She knows." Chanyeol hushes me and hummed mellow tones while I sobbed. When he said that I started biting on my lips once more and just wished for a greater pain to come for distraction. This giant didn't mind how I soiled his shirt with my tears, he didn't mind my weight, he didn't mind how ugly I looked,  he didn't mind how shallow I am. My eyes gave in to the sensation of sleep that lingered after I finally calmed down.  "Arigatou Chan-kun. Daijyoubu Desu." 

(:Thank You Chan.  I'm fine now.)

My eyes gave in to the sensation of sleep that lingered after I finally calmed down. 


-

Zairel's 

I stayed glued to the couch,  still wearing my clothes from the airport and waiting for my youngest siblings to return home.  While my useless other half indulges himself with vodka. "This guy has a kid that he's left with his sister. Why is he just drinking?" I muttered in frustration with knitted eyebrows. I raised one brow when the door spat out Azriel, and Izreal who was carrying a sleeping Yuuzan on his arms. 

A grumpy expression graced my features as I watched them make their way upstairs, rudely ignoring my existence. "Is this what Zadkiel taught you? Kusokagi." Azreal stopped midway and looked at me. He looked completely exhausted before now he's just plainly mad "You're just like that ingrate sister of yours, uncouth." I hissed, crossing my arms over my chest. 

(Kusokagi: Ill mannered child)

The younger one noticeably scoffs and makes his way infront of me. He now points his finger at me making me stand up and slap his hand away. "How dare you!" I snap.  "And how dare you invade our home, impose on this residency and insult my sister. Oh wait, Zadkiel's our sister." Azreal cleches his jaw and prevents himself from screaming back at me and it looks like he will at any given moment. 

"You're just as rude as her, just as stupid and insensitive as her!" 

"Zairel please, you don't know what Nee-san had to go through! She beat herself over her ill feelings against us but never once did we feel unloved. Nee-san ruined her career in law because of your brother's son! Nee-san felt grossed out by Yuuzan but never once did she hurt him. What makes you think you have the right to shout and hit me?!  Yes,  you're older. Yes, you're successful. Kiel Neesan would brag about you with admiration. And never once have we met you, now I wish it stayed that way." 

My face twitched in discomfort. What does he mean by Raizel's son ruining Zadkiel's law career? I itched to asked him but my younger brother looked so repulsed by my existence alone, and I know exactly when I'm not wanted. "I understand how you feel, but surely Zadkiel taught you respect no?" Both our heads turn to Raizel whose face is completely flushed but looked pious. 


Azriel snickers, "You don't understand how I feel. You never would." He proceeds to leave as if halting more words from coming out but failed as he turned, one hand resting on the edge of the bannister. "Zadkiel taught us to pay no mind to those who hasn't earned our respect, so far? Both of you earned nothing." 

 


-

Zadkiel's

I woke up and refused to open my eyes, groaning when the scorching muscle pain in my legs shot up the moment I attempted to stretch. "Itai! . Why?" I whined and felt like for running and pushing myself past my limits. I tried to slowly roll out but my body suddenly bumped into a warm figure making my eyes shoot open in shock. 

(Itai: It hurts) 


Did Haru sneak beside me again? But he stopped once Mischa slept beside him,  it's a bit offensive that he likes the dog better than me but Meh. I don't think it's Haru, he's too skinny and this body is huge as . I didn't dare move and was frozen on my position mainly because my muscles hurts like a . I moved my head to face this person beside me only to have him spoon my figure unto his arms and one leg draping over mine. 

Out of impulse, I bolted up and stood by the bedside, my legs barely keeping me up. The figure sat up groaning and rubbing his eyes awake, "Good morning Kiel." He says in a veey hot and husky morning voice. My eyes are wide as saucers when I realize it's Chanyeol.... It's Chanyeol who's wearing a grey tank top and hopefully noy boxers underneath that blanket. 


"Don't Good morning me! Why am I sleeping beside you?...and...." I look around. "and in my apartment's guestroom!" My eyebrows were knitted and I needed and explanation now. 


The door suddenly swings open revealing Haru wearing am apron and leaning and blocking the doorway. "Good morning to the both you, and Zadkiel that is no way to talk to someone who carried you all the way home." My nephew raises a brow and leaves for the kitchen. I stare back at Chanyeol who is now grinning at me exposing his pearly white teeth so early in the morning. 

"You carried me home?" I asked embarrassed after recalling every stupid thing I've shown him last night. 


"I carried you... Not entirely... I hailed a cab, but yes in a way I did." 


"Thank You Chan—"

"Don't you mean Chan-kun?"