01000110

Hypocrites | P.cy

Zadkiel's

 


Irrationally, I punched in my code and once the door opened a light relief washed over me. "Kieeel~ Let's go finddd the El dorado! Kaja!" Baekhyun giggles and pretends to whisper on my ear. I clench my jaw in efforts to not land an uppercut on the beagle. "Пиздец, I should've left your drunk asses on the club." Instant regret washed over me.  These guys are hot, they would've survived the club. 

 

I hit my forehead and my head to the guys behind me. "Alright, everyone get inside." I command and waited for them to divert their attention to me. Minseok didn't act that drunk but he wasn't sober enough to help me tame these beagles. , he just looks tired. The eldest went inside first. 

 

"C'mon Baek! We're off to find the 'El Dorado!" Chen gushed and ran with Baekhyun inside my apartment, giggling like little girls. I roll my eyes at this sight and turned to the last guy. "Chanyeol, hey? Let's go inside." I lightly tap the giant's shoulder. Unlike Chen and Baek that I suspect inhaled something, Chanyeol just acted like one to the shy toddlers I handle at the daycare. He nods and I took his hand to slowly lead him inside. 

 

I see Kyungsoo and Haru sleeping in one of the pullout couches of the Living Room with the TV on. They look so precious. I stride and turned the TV off then silently arranging the other pull out couch attempting to not wake up Kyungsoo and Haru. I succeed and praised myself. "Okay now for those hot mess." 

 

I first pulled Minseok who obediently laid down and slept. I look around and knit my brows. They're gone. Groaning out loud, I seriously felt like pulling my hair out of frustration. "I really should've just left you there." Mumbling to myself, just then Kyungsoo sluggishly wakes up and rubs his eyes.  "Zadkiel?" He calls out, eyes still closed. The Korean's vision lands on Minseok who now lays beside him. He frowns and clicks his tongue as if he knows exactly what's going on. "They're all drunk as aren't they?" 

 

Pouting, I nod. "Minseok and those beagles are here but I couldn't find Lay anywhere." I explain then Kyungsoo gets up. A loud crashing sound came from my room followed by Chen running out. The drunk man's sight catches Kyungsoo and he latches to the sober one's arm. "Kyungieeeee— Ah! Wae?! You're so mean~" He whines when the latter hits his head. "I'll be nicer if you sleep." 


Kyungsoo drags Chen to the pullout couches while I sprint to my room only to be greeted by a very menacing sight. My bonsai tree is now lying on the floor all ed up. Chanyeol playing hide and seek with himself on my bed,  with his shoes on, and Baekhyun rummaging through ny closet. 

"Zad~ why are all your clothes tank tops?" He asks laughing. "Not all." I hiss and look for extra blankets.  I hand two to the drunk man and pull him out of my quarters. Baekhyun leisurely hugs me making it fairly difficult to move but I made it to the living room. "Nooo! Chenderlovee~ wake up~" Baekhyun whines in grief and shook Chen's asleep figure earning himself a hit from Kyungsoo. "I'll handle this Zadkiel, go and rest." The younger smiles and I nod. 

 

"Okay Yeol,  out of my room." I lightly tap his shoulder and he turns to me, pouting. "No~ C'mon let's sleep here." The giant tugs on my shirt and begs cutely making me sigh in exasperation. I am not drunk enough to sleep with any of you. Throwing a glare at Yeol,  I give up knowing he isn't even sober. "I'm sleeping in Yuuzan's room. Stay here if you'd like." 

 

Just about to walk away, he grabs my hand strong enough to make me sit on my bed. "Chanyeol!" I warn, partly shocked. With my back still him, I once again make an attempt to leave but I stopped dead on my tracks when he Spoke. 


"Do you hate your Mom?" 


"E-excuse me?" 


I finally turn to look at him in a squatting position, sounding dead serious. "I'm asking you if you hate your Mom?" Bravely, he repeats. "I just couldn't help but notice how hurt and angry you look when you're reminded of her. Is she bad?" He continues making me clench my fists. "Chanyeol you're drunk, you don't know what you're saying." 

 

"I don't believe that you're sad and you miss her. You're mad. Why?" 

"Shut up."

"The twins and Yuuzan love her. I just don't understand why you look so affected just talking about it. It's not sorrow."


Hearing that last line made something in me snap and I just go straight for his collar. Our faces were merely inches apart. I spoke through gritted teeth,  "You don't know anything about me. Shut up and mind your own business Park Chanyeol." It's not something a stranger like him would need to know. What could he possibly know? Infuriated, I push him away from me but he quickly grabs my wrist. 

 

"I only know what you're showing me, and right now you're crying." Chanyeol wipes my tears and I just stood there not even realising that they already fell. "You're crying because I'm right." He says in hush tones now hugging me and whispers comforting phrases. 

 

Is he really right? 


Do I hate my mother so much that a stranger could notice?


I nod to myself and breaks from his embrace. "We'll talk when you're sober." Forcing a smile, I walk out of the room and enter another. Completely breaking down over the sudden realization. I bit down on my bottom lip and chewed—it's horrible habit of mine second to biting my nails when stressed. I don't know how I did it but I managed to weep silently, entirely vunerable on the floor.  When did I bawl like this? I haven't really been crying so much when sober. 

-


Third Person's 

 

Morning came abruptly though that wasn't something to be questioned as to them coming home at 3 am. Zadkiel's apartment has long expansive floor to ceiling windows that unveiled the exhilarating view of the sun appearing above the horizon. This sight is unfortunately missed by everyone but Kyungsoo and Yuuzan probably because they woke up at noon all suffering from hangover. 

 

Albeit feeling ty the boys get up and pampered themselves and the apartment in regards to Zadkiel's hospitalily. Kyungsoo cooked brunch for everyone, Minseok and Baekhyun cleaned the mess they made last night, leaving Jongdae and Chanyeol to fix the bed amd pullout couches they slept in. By the time they finished Zadkiel woke up smiling at the sight of her spotless chambers and Korean style breakfast served. 

 

"Доброе утро." Haru greets as Zadkiel passes by the living room. The teenager comfortably watching cartoons with Chen and Baekhyun together with a friend she hasn't seen in a long time. A huge white husky barks at her, "Mischa? How?" Zadkiel questions and Haru hums,  "Uncle Azreal and Izriel stopped by earlier and dropped Mischa by. I heard Zairel brought Him alone." 

 

The sole female nods and heads straight to the kitchen. "Good Morning Zadkiel." Kyungsoo addresses and gestures for her to eat and she does. Through the entire duration of brunch both Kyungsoo and Minseok couldn't fathom why Chanyeol of all people stayed quiet while Zadkiel's eyes were swollen and they couldn't bring themselves to ask. "So Kiel, Thank You really for being kind enough to have us sleep here. It must've been a pain." Minseok breaks the ice as he collects the dishes. 


Zadkiel offers to help but was politely declined. "I actually considered leaving you there." She half-joked earning a scowl from Kyungsoo.  "You should've brought Minseok alone and left the beagles, Baekhyun kept annoying me last night." He clicks his tongue, remembering how he knocked Baekhyun to sleep and oh how he wishes that for eternal slumber to befall him. 

Upon leaving the kitchen, Zadkiel realises that the door of the third room is slightly ajar and checked. The Russian sees Chanyeol scanning through the pile of books and knocks,  grabbing his attention. "H-hey." the giant awkwardly mutters, it's the first word he's ever uttered to her since this noon. "Sup?" She casually asks. 

The apartment originally had three bedrooms but Zadkiel found no need for the last one so she brought book shelves and converted it into a library, leaving the queen sized bed as is. The room's ceiling effortly adorned by glow in the dark Solar Systems. 


Zadkiel seats herself on the edge of the bed and observes Chanyeol as the latter pretended to browse through books. With his back still turned Yeol cleared his throat unable to find himself turning to face her. "A-about last night. I apologize. I was being out of place and you're right,  it's none of my business." He says, pursing his lips afterwards waiting for her to speak. 

 


Though Chanyeol couldn't see her, Zadkiel shook her head,  "You're right. I do hate my mom, and you were just concerned of how I acted right?" She sighs,  relieving herself of stress the moment those words came out of . Honestly, Zadkiel felt like crying again but tears just wouldn't come out."I always convinced myself that I just miss her but I caught on." last night. 

 


Hearing this Chanyeol turns to her,  looking confused, brows knitted. Zadkiel makes eye contact and smiles, "I'm sorry for calling you disgusting. I'm sorry for shutting you out. It's just that everyone notices but they're too scared to point it out. You weren't and I wasn't used to it." She says. Chanyeol felt how different her tone is towars her. Zadkiel now talks to him lile how she talks to her siblings, though he wasn't sure if that was a good thing. 

 

"Then you're not mad?"

 


"No."

 


"Will you listen to what I have to say?"

 

"...Yes?"

 


"Then I would like to get to know you better."