01000011

Hypocrites | P.cy

 

Third Person's

The twins catches a whiff of the breakfast Chanyeol prepares and immediately heads toward the dining table. Expecting their elder sister cooking and waking up to a Korean friend instead they stare awkwardly at each other. Azriel smiles and greets him a 'good morning' before taking his seat and so does Izreal. "I thought you left after tucking Zadkiel in?" The latter asks whilst muching on his food. Chanyeol shrugs and takes off his apron. "I thought I left too, anyway you guys are up early today something up?" 

"Hmm yeah, we're debating on which of us skips school today. Yuuzan has this thing going on." Azriel explains, Chanyeol nods in response and once he turns his back Izreal kicks his twin from under the table. Azreal in return jumps and whimpers silently "Мудак, what was that for ?" Izreal laughs in his brothers demise, "Let's not skip school and have you know who go." The latter whispers, eyes widening taking obvios glances at ther giant friend. 

(Мудак: head) 

"Why? We're bothering him and Zadkiel Nee wouldn't— oh...  Ohhhhh." Though late to catch up Azriel nods slowly and joins his twin in an evil grin. As if telepathicly they start communicating, "So hey Yeol, it's really hard to skip school, we might miss a lot and...  Well..." Izreal trails off and makes weird hand gestures. Chanyeol sports a questioning look and aftee a while understood what the twins meant. 

"Yeah, today's perfect. I'm free." He smiles. 

The twins air pump and mouths 'yeah', internally praising themselves for being great matchmakers. Though they still had that teeny tiny worry that Zadkiel would find out they set everything up and flip. That sight wasn't attractive and they both could agree that it'd be hell on earth.

Nevertheless, they resumed their morning rountines. Azriel and Izreal takes Yuuzan out with them and informs Chanyeol about needed details before goint on their way leaving the brunet behind. 

"Remember, 8:30 and match Yuuzan's clothes." One of the twins shouts. 

"Bye bye Yeol Nii-san~" Yuuzan waves goodbye to the elder one and Chanyeol mouths the same screaming to himself for how cute that little bundle of joy looked just now. 

Now left alone and with not much to do Chanyeol heads upstairs to check at Zadkiel. The giant head to the furthest room and knocks gently on the wooden barrier, "Zadkiel? I'm coming in.... ", he calls out before entering. 

The Korean man proceeds to the bedside and observes Zadkiel as she sleeps soundly amd leans in for a better look. Her jet-black hair unrefined, and it he noticable bruises and cuts on her lips nevertheless Zadkiel still manages to look like a masterpiece though effortlessly at that. Chanyeol hums and suddenly remembers what the sleeping lady said to him yesterday, "Irayashi?" he repeats curiously. "It really didn't sound like you were complimenting me so what was it?" 

Hearing no response whatsoever Chanyeol shrugs. "You confuse me alot." He declares. Zadkiel looks exactly like her little brother Yuuzan but they both look nothing like Azreal and Izreal. He was informed by the twins that they took after their mom while Zadkiel and Yuuzan took both genes equally. 'Are half-Russian and half-Japanese offsprings really this attractive?' After a while Chanyeol cringes at his thoughts. "I can't take my eyes off you and it's partly you're fault," He pouts. 

"One minute you're eyes cry out for help, and next you're rejecting my very existence."

"살짝 얄어둔 네 마의 문을 열고." He continues, tone full of wonder and a hint of curiosity. Even he couldn't understand himself anymore. "There's this wall around you that I want to break but instead you toughen the barricade even more. If I ask who is Suho to you you'd probably tell me it's none of my business." Chanyeol mumbles to the sleeping one and just sighs out of exhaustion. 

(살짝 얄어둔 네 마의 문을 열고: It's like you're telling me to open the door)

Getting up to leave, once his hand touches the knob the giant secretly hoped she'd wake up and answer his most pressing questions. 

She didn't. 

Chanyeol leaves. 

 

Zadkiel's

I woke up to the feeling of intense sunlight blinding me. That's weird did I forget to close the blinds? That's unlike me. Slowly, I open my eyes only to find myself not in my apartment. Out of instinct I rush out the covers and bolts out the door. Strange enough the sight didn't look like some place you'd place someone you've abducted like one I expect. Forcing myself to fully wake up, I roam my eyes around. 

Oh. 

I'm home. 

Well not really home. 

But it's home. 

Something like that. 

About to jump back to bed,  I failed once an unexpected immense pain starts kicking in. Well not unexpected.. but yeah. "Ебать." I curse whilst massaging my temples. Findint it ineffective, I make my way down the flight of stairs grabbing the banister as much as I could. 

(Ебать: ) 

Showering the entire house with curses in the languages I know, I barely make my way to the kitchen without wanting to split my head open.  "Where did they keep the medicines again?" Randomly opening cupboards, searching for the medicinal kit and cursing some more when I didn't any,  I miserably sit down on the dining area.  Just then someone suddenly places a glass of water and aspirin in fromt of me. 

Without bothering to look up and assuming it's one of the twins straightway I took the pill, gulping down the water. Keeping my head down mainly because of hangover. "I shouldn't have drank that much champagne." I mutter and make a mental note that I know I'll forget eventually. The twin that gave me water sat down next to me, I looked up. 

It isn't one of the twins. 

"Good morning Zadkiel." Chanyeol addresses in a husky voice. 

I gulp.

Don't call my name with that voice. Without giving me time to react blood hastens to my face making it noticably red and hot as if I wasn't sweating enough. Unable to utter any word in shock, I just maintain eye contact with Chanyeol. Why is he here? Where are my brothers? Why would they leave me alone in a house with this hot— I mean stranger that I barely like?  

Presumably not being able to help myself, my eyes catch sight of his guise. The usual curly dark brown hair. His ever smiling expression intact, looking like he's seen something that made him happy. The—the..  the adam's apple that just.... D-damn boi. "Zad you're drooling." He teases and I look away, feeling mortified. 

How shameful. 

I hear him let out a gravelly laugh making me clench my fists together.  What have I done to deserve such a pleasurable punishment. Yeah I know I've been irresponsible drinking that much without proper supervision but cut me some slack at least not with this Korean man. 

I couldn't bring myself to ask why he's here but it's as if he knows what I'm dying to say,  he retorts, "I took you home from the club last night... You passed out..   Drinking with someone." Chanyeol has this hesitant tone as if t'was something he didn't like. I ignore it. 

"Sorry for the inconvenience." I get up and bow properly at him.

"It's nothing really.''

Thinking about my drunk habit there's nothing to be ashamed about.  I just rant and pass out.  Feeling confident, I finish the glass of water he offered earlier. "Do you remember what happened last night when I carried you to your room?" He asks catching me off guard, having me choke on liquid I consumed. 

Eyes wide and teary, I kept hitting the area where my esophagus supposedly is. "What do you mean?" I ask, barely getting it together. 

"You don't remember?" Chanyeol chaffs. 

"What did I do?" 

Playfully glancing at me he gets up and leaves the dining area and I follow.  Seating himself on the sofa I stare at him now antsy. Ranting and passing out are the only drinking habits I know, or I at least remember. The giant lets out a hum, "I placed you on the bed, untouched," He emphasizes, "And when I wad just about to leave you grabbed me by the arm.. Quite strongly making me fall beside you." 

Eyes wide and bulging I shake my head unable to believe what he reported.

"Well of course I got off and tried to leave but you wouldn't let go. You cried.. Called out for someone in Russian. How could I leave when you wailed like a child who misses her mommy?" This time serious, Chanyeol looks at me in the eyes and mentally asks if I'm okay. 

I'm not. 

How could cry like that? Moreover,  calling out for her? I don't remember who it wad but I don't call out for any other one unconsciously. Only her. It's not like I hate her or anything, I just miss my mother that's all.

I scoff mentally. 

"I slept on the cold, hard floor till morning.  Without even a blanket on me. Till. morning." Chanyeol features, changing the mood noticeably. Feeling responsible, I pout and apologize. "I'm sorry Chanyeol. It must've been uncomfortable right?" Genuinely feeling ashamed I kept my head low.  "It's the first time I heard you say my name" Chanyeol mutterd under his breath.

Huh? 

I look up and he gets up from the sofa, approaching me to mess my hair up. "Don't you think you need to get ready? We'll be late for Yuuzan's family day event." The brunet reminds me and I gasp. Oh no! That was today! "C'mon I'll drive you there." 

Not even bothering to start conflict with my thoughts I agree to his proposal and rush out the house. Chanyeol opens the door for the passenger seat of his Mercedes Benz AMG and drives me to my apartment building. 

-

"Hurry~" I beg to both myself and Chanyeol as we rush to Yuuzan's homeroom. I take a glance at the timepiece on my wrist and once again curse in Russian. Exactly 30 minutes late. On my defense, it was hard to match what Yuuzan wore So I settled for a Yellow Maxi Skirt and a black tank top while chanyeol wore a Yellow shirt because it was what Yuuzan wore. 

"Okay." Once we found Yuuzan's classroom we stopped briefly and fixed our appearances. Chanyeol entered through the back door to prevent catching that much attention and we stood behind like the other parents. Yuuzan catches sight of us and sprints out of his seat. The little one jumps on Chanyeol's arms. 

"You came~" He cooes happily. I frowned a bit at my little brother's guise and wiped the area around his mouth. "Did Izreal give you chocolates? and right before class at that." Yuuzan responds with a cheeky smile and nods in guilt. The giant that held him pinches his cheeks. "Leave it be Zadkiel, at least for today."

Both 'boys' flash me puppy eyes and I sigh in defeat. 

"Hm.. Zadkiel Nee,  are you still playing my Kaa-san for the day?" Yuuzan questions innocently. 

Though hearing 'still' put me off for a bit, I nod and try to brush it off. "And is Chan Nii-san my Tuo-san for that day?"  He queries with a hopeful look and  pout. Chanyeol looks over at me with a gaze that I can't quite understand before responding, "Of Course!" 

"Great! Please don't feel bad... Tou-san told me he'd come so my presentation is about them.... " 

Trying to calm myself down, I assure him through gritted teeth,  "We're fine. Go on with your presentation." Yuuzan being oblivious gets down and joins the other kids in front. The Korean company I have with notices my change in expression and asks if I'm okay. I raise my brows in response.

I'm not okay. 

Miss Anna has a wide smile plastered and speaks,  "Now for our last presenter,  Yuuzan Yoshida our Top Achiever for this Grading." The kids and parents applauds but even the sound of that couldn't conceal the obvious whispers and stares I recieved. 

"Is that his mom, She came for him last year too and the year after that." 

"She must be so proud of her son's achievements."

I am. 

"But doesn't the Yoshida kid have two siblings in the Academy across?"

"Oh my, Age doesn't show on her face. 

"Asians."

Chanyeols seems to be listening because he whispers, "Why don't you go clear the misunderstanding and say you're Yuuzan's sister?" I purse my lips and the giant waits for my reply. "Their gossip is none of my concern . I prefer to mind my own business." I expected he'd  pursuade me more on this matter but instead he hums as if he didn't buy it. 

Doesn't matter. 

I focus my attention on Yuuzan in front. "Miss Anna said to bring valuable objects that made us remember our parents.... And um..  I have this..." My little brother looked so uncomfortable in front nevertheless impressive. He used to stutter and cry. He even managed to get rid of the Russian accent. 

Yuuzan held up an album. My throat immediately went dry and tears threatens to form on my eyes. Yuuzan continues,  "My Kaa-san kept this album of me as a baby. It has all my pictures and even cute words of  what she thought that time." The room was filled with 'awwss' and 'oohhs'. 

While I on the other hand felt unexplainably sour.

"Zadkiel?" Chanyeol gently cups my face and has me turn to him. "H-hm?" I hum as if I didn't know what he was worried about but I quickly give in to his doe eyes. I slowly push his hand off my face and instead held it with my own. "I'm fine Chanyeol, just s-sad that K-kaa San doesn't get to see this." He reaches for his handkerchief and wipes the tears that manage to trickle. 

Y-yeah.. I'm s-sad..  That's it. 

"It makes me happy to know that Kaa-san and Tou-san raised me properly." Yuuzan ends his presentation with a huge smile,  bowing and running to his seat. The child looks over at Chanyeol and sports a  'thumbs up'. His little gesture has the other parents stare at our direction.

"Is that the father? My, such a handsome fellow. "

"They're a beautiful young couple."

"Adorable, He takes after his Mom."

Chanyeol chuckles and once again leans in to whisper in my ear,  "Hear that? I'd make a handsome husband." The giant smiles cheekily. "Yes you're wife will be a lucky lady." I agree knowing it's no use to argue. 

My eyes widen when he places a kiss on cheek. "You are my wife." Chanyeol squeezes my hand tight. "At least for today."