01000001

Hypocrites | P.cy

Zadkiel's 

"Byeee Kieeeeeeellll~." Reina bid me farewell with ther usual shrill voice that I still can't get used to. I gave a small nod waved as I watch her Dad drive her away. The Ferrari's figure slowly shrinking. "Urghh." Letting out a tired groan, I removed my restricting scrunchie—freeing my hair— and cracked my knuckles. "Finally." 

Once I made it inside I see Kyungsoo finishing up the final tidying. He sees me and smiles, "Let's call it a day." I had this 'I-couldn't-agree-more' look on my face and heads straight for the lockers. Working at a day-care centre all day may not sound bad because they're just little kids. All gets real because those kids are adorable spawns of the satan. 

Trust me. 

Nevertheless I love my job and I have a capable coworker with me who can somehow surpress the kids to a certain degree. Kyungsoo is a Korean immigrant that was hired about a year ago and can I just say that he's a very good daddy material?

I remove my apron and fish my from my bag. Flinching on how hot my phone was, My eyes widened. "The ? I haven't touched this thing all day." Cheking the screen my eyes went as wide as it could possibly be. 

72 Messages from Azriel
27 missed calls from Izreal

From Azriel:
Neeeeee-saaaaaaaann Izre and I can't pick Yuuzan from school today. 

:
Nee-san? Could you please pick him up? 

:
Nee-saaannn Izreal and I are swamped with schoolwork. 

:
We'll fetch him next time.

:
Gomene Kiel-Nee.. 

And the messages went on. The missed calls were just from 7 minutes ago. Wait it's already 5?! I'm 2 hours behind!! Zadkiel no Baka!  How could I make Yuuzan wait so long? 

Rushing out the day-care centre without even saying goodbye to Kyungsoo I run as fast as I can to Yuuzan's school and went all Usain Bolt on my own . For what seemed like eternity I finally arrived and saw Yuuzan's teacher emerge from the school gates. 

Not having enough energy left, my legs gave up right in front of  Miss Anna and made her squeal in surprise. "S-sen...... sei...." I try hard to catch my breath and basically just start punching the parts where my lungs are supposed to be. Work damnit! Stupid pair of compound saccular thoracic organs. "H-hey Ma'am don't. Please breathe—calm down for Pete's sake!" Yuuzan's teacher practically panics and whispers slow,  "Inhale..... Exhale....." 

The moment I manage to get it together I remember Yuuzan and grips Miss Anna's shoulders. "Where's my little brother?! Where's Yuuzan?! Anna Sensei!!!!" 
Her eyes widens and she furrows her brows. "Sen.... Sei?" The middle-aged woman repeats with her English accent. Miss Anna's hand pats my back slowly. "Miss Yoshida please calm down. You are starting to confuse languages." 

Realizing what I just said made me scratch my nape in embarrassment. She laughs sweetly and says, "If you're looking for Yuuzan then he's already gone home, though he was the last one to leave...  About an hour ago?" 

What does she mean Yuuzan's gone home? Could the twins possibly managed to pick him up? It doesn't feel like it. "Yuuzan left with......" I trailed off and waited for her to answer. "With Chanyeol. He's the young Korean man whose been taking Yuuzan home for this past week." Miss Anna responds. 

Young Korean man?! What young Korean man could she possibly be talking about? That barista? Yuuzan's pediatrician? They're the only people Azriel and Izreal could've asked other than me. 

Aaaaandddd she clearly said 'Chanyeol'. 

I KNOW NO ONE OF THAT NAME! 

THIS!

"WHA—"

My phone suddenly rings and I answer it immediately knowing that it's Izreal. "Zadkiel Nee-chan—"

"Мудаlк!! DON'T YOU NEE-CHAN ME! IZREAL YOSHIDA I DESERVE AN EXPLAINATION COMING FROM YOU AAAND YOUR BROTHER!" I snap at once and cut him off. Even Miss Anna flinches but I ward it off by simply signaling her farewell and mouths 'everything's okay' 

NOTHING IS OKAY! 

(Мудак: head)

"Well Izreal? I'm waiting." I say with cleanched fists. I swear this twosome better tell me who the this Chanyeol is if they still want their limbs intact. Faint shuffling and whispers could be heard from the other line and finally someone spoke, "Nee-chan we'll explain. Please calm down. We're here at home. Come by." Azreal softly says and without notice ends the call. 

•   •   •

I arrive at the Yoshida residency and is quickly greeted by the sight of a tall curly-haired Korean Stranger who is making paper planes with Yuuzan. Watching as the little one giggles when Chanyeol makes exaggerated sound effects made me feel at ease. 

So that's Chanyeol. 

Not bad looking. Actually handsome—

Nope. 

Off with that thought hoe. 

Yuuzan perceives my figure and runs towards me sporting a huge smile on his cute face. "Zadkiel Nee-chaaaaaaan." He screams and jumps unto my arms. I hug him tightly, lightly tickling him on the process. Yuuzan giggles.

Kawaii.

"What has my favorite brother been up to?" Faking an innocent tone I asked. 

"Yuuzan has been playing with Chan Nii-sama. He's making Yuuzan plenty of paper toys..... Chan is the King of Derps!" The little one happily reports and even using the third person speech of his. He rarely uses that, only on times where he's really enjoying the situation. What the is the 'King of Derps?'. Yuuzan moved alot while in my embrace making it hard for me to not drop him. He points towards the sofa where the King of Derps sits and tells me to get him over there. 

Reluctantly, I cary him there and make eye contact with the Korean guy. Yuuzan sits beside Chanyeol. My cute brother pats the space beside him and urges me to sit down. "N-no it's fine— ahh alrightieeee then.." My voice falters when Yuuzan pouts and just begs me to do so and I did. 

Hmm... Yuuzan I love you and all... but kisama warukagi!!!

(Kisama warukagi: You brat!!!)

I face the other side and found the wall more interesting than whatever they were playing. This isn't the time to sit down, where on earth are Azriel and Izreal? I still do not know and trust this guy who presents himself as 'Chanyeol'. As if on cue the twins starts shuffling and pushing each other,  emerging from the kitchen. 

"You talk!"

"No, You!"

"She scares me!"

"She'll kill me!" 

"Azriel Yoshida, Izreal Yoshida." With a pissed off face I called out and stood up from where I was then walked towards the twosome. "Пизда рулю." Izreal curses through clenched teeth and proceeds to push his twin to me and ran up the stairs. 

(Пизда рулю: Everything is ed now.)

"Иди на хуй!!!!" Azriel shouts.

(Иди на хуй: Go yourself)

"Baka! II KAGEN NI SHIRO! HAYAKU!" I snapped making Azriel flinch and bite his lip in nervousness. 

( Baka! II KAGEN NI SHIRO! HAYAKU!:  Stupid! STOP MESSING AROUND!  HURRY UP!)

I raised a brow and impatiently urged him to respond. He held up and signaled 'a minute please' then turned his back on me. Presumably collecting himself and getting his together. It's a nice trait of Azriel he can easily sedate himself.  

"Okay so there is really nothing to be worried about. As you can see Chanyeol is a nice guy. He migrated about 2 and a half weeks now.  He's a music teacher at the school beside ours. We're really great friends." Azriel rambled and gestures over at Chanyeol who bowed in respect. He continues, "For the past week and proceeding, Izreal and I are quite occupied. So we asked Chanyeol a favor of fetching Yuuzan for us. He usually entertains Yuuzan on our University up until we're done. Earlier he said something came up so he couldn't and we contacted you. Though Chanyeol ended up fetching Yuuzan anyway and believe me we tried so hard to tell you." 

After hearing the details I give a short nod in response. He's a nice guy after all. Only been here for 2 weeks and managed to get this close to my twins. I look at his direction only to find him already staring and he suddenly smiles at me. Unexplainably flustered,  I look away and clear my throat. 

Flustered? 

The Zadkiel?

"Where are Kaa-san and Tou-san. If you're that busy then I don't see why they couldn't take care of Yuuzan." I whisper at Azriel and he noticeably gulps. He uneasily clicks his tongue and rubs his palms together. My brother opens his mouth only to close it once again. Seemingly hesistating on whether he should tell me or not. 

He should.

"About that....  Ah...  Since you moved out last last week....  Uhh..." 

"WHAT?"

"Kaa-san left for Russia. She went to see Raizel Nii-san and Zairel Nee-san." 

"NANI?!" 

(NANI?!: WHAT?!)

I fail to process the newly heard information and massage my temples. I'm not that tired but I feel dizzy all of a sudden. Azriel is quick to catch me and supports my weight. I push him away and try my best to maitain composed.

"....and Tou-san?" 

"Tou-san comes home thrice a week but doesn't stay long. He's actually taken more shifts at the hospital ever since mom left.... but he still keeps updates on us..." My brother smiles cheekily and attempts to put in a good word for our father. 

That doesn't work on me. H-how?! How could they just.... just g-go like that? They have STUDENTS here! Leaving kids at home by themselves? The twins probably wanted to keep this from me because they knew how I'd hate it. 

And I do. 

"I should've stayed."

"No! Really you don't need to say that. We've been fine. Tou-san comes home once in a while and we can manage. Plus, Kaa-san is returning.." Izreal speaks as he finally makes his way downstairs receiving a a punch from his twin for that stunt he pulled earlier. "Are you really?" I asked unsure. 

"You know.. I could always take Yuuzan—"

"NO!" They both catch me off-guard and cuts me off. Without even the need to speak I could tell that the twins didn't want me meddling so I let out a breath and gestures that they have my consent. Seeing this, my brothers smile and pats my shoulder. 

A bit more relaxed than before, I now prepared to leave and just as I was about to say goodbyeto Yuuzan, Chanyeol tugs on my sleeve. "Uhm.... Zadkiel-ssi..  If you don't mind can we leave together?" He politely asks. 

"ssi?" is that a Korean honorific or something? 

"I don't see why not." 

Chanyeol smiles and I think went to the twins. "Yuuzan...  Nee-san's going home now." Yuuzan smiles and pecks my cheek.  I look over to the folded paper on the center table. 

Origami. 

There were different animals, shapes, and many more he had formed and even colored them accordingly. It made me smile when I saw different sized crowns. 

I smile, "Kawaii."

He chuckles, "Thanks."

Did I just.....  

Say that out loud? 

I jump at the deep voice that suddenly spoke from behind me. Chanyeol stood there and grins and my reaction. He probably wants to laugh but is respecting me. I fake cough and exit the house first.  

Feeling my face heat up, I groaned. "What was up with that y voice?" 

That voice should be illegal.