Fin

Little Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello hello this is the last Ch of my ff  I hope that although simple and short you have liked it, I will probably do an epilogue about 3 years later on the story I don't know do you want me to do one? Or maybe it's better that the story stays there? give me your opinion in the comments juseyoooo again thank you for giving me a bit of your time and read me thanks for subscribing and leave me so nice comments and above all for upvote my story I think that is like a Like in face and instagram right? I have no idea I hope so, a thousand thanks and until next time, unless you are reading my other stories in that case see you  these days, maybe tomorrow I'm going to update OAAD lol.

Btw summer in my country is between January and March and we celebrante carnaval on February in that way so I used that for the story.

And I made Ji brithday in that date for the purpose of my story sorry.

Oh sorry about grammar mistakes too ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The end of the school year came to the joy of the two little ones of the Lee and Kwon families, almost as if by magic Jiyong went back to being the usual brainiac that everyone knew with the max grades in all the courses winning the scholarship to YG, to the surprise of all Seungri found a positive side to the study, the more he studied the better grades he had which meant more delicious strawberry ice cream for him, it was a win-win situation, between ice cream and ice cream the little one ended being not only the best of his class but also the best of all his year for happiness and pride of his teachers, parents, uncles but especially of his hyung and with the end of the classes also arrived the beginning of summer.

 

 

Being aware of what it meant for the Kwon and for Seungri the beginning of the following school year the Lee decided to break his piggy bank and rent a beautiful cabin for two and a half months at the beach, nothing ostentatious but enough for the two families that had always been more like one, they would create new memories especially between Jiyong and Seungri, 2 and a half monthsonf fun and joy would have to suffice at least for the moment, so the two little ones spent long days of tender dating on the beach making castles, burying each other in the sand, Jiyong swimming among the waves, Seungri fleeing from them, grills in the afternoons accompanied by their parents between jokes and laughter, shared nights in silence holding hands sitting on the porch swing of the cabin looking at the stars, full of happiness and freedom well as free as it can be for children of 10 and 12 years old, they were young and free until 9 o'clock at night that was the time they had to go to sleep unless they wanted to hear a good reprimand from their mothers.

 

 

 

And January passed with Jiyong trying unsuccessfully to make Seungri lose his fear to the waves and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter