Dos

Little Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I decided to continue this for some more ch and they are gonna be short, please remember my main language is spanish and forgive me for any grammar mistakes, enjoy.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Contrary to what little Ji thought to have baby Riri nearby was not as bad as he had imagined since he had overcome the problem of wrinkles on the skin, Jiyong could say that baby Riri at three months was an almost adorable baby it was a shame that he could not be as pretty as him or at least this is what he thought.

 

Even so the little Kwon could assure a good future to the sweet baby (although the blue eyes and the luxuriant blonde hair never made his grand entrance) as long as he kept that bright smile on his face and that contagious laugh that had everyone surrendered at his feet, except Jiyong of course, he would never admit that warmth that formed in his little heart every time he played with Riri, or whenever the little one uttered those words that until today Jiyong could not decipher, and this was very weird as we all know Kwon Jiyong was a genius (or so he believed) and he did not understand anything that comes out of the little mouth of Ri and that only confirmed his suspicions, baby Riri was definitely not from this planet, yet Jiyong decided to accept him with all his heart and be his protector forever , although sometimes Riri did that a very difficult task especially on those occasions not very rare in which the little baby decided that there was no more fun game than pulling Jiyong from his poor little hair.

 

"Riri you have to eat your porridge ahhhhhh"

 

"Bububububu"

 

"No Riri you have to eat opening your mouth like this ahhhhhhh"

 

"Bububububu"

 

"Ri ah look at me" Jiyong said as he got up using the apron that his mom put on him so he would not get dirty while feeding his best friend in the world "See, do you want to be handsome, tall and muscular like your hyung? You just have to eat your porridge, I eat all my food so I grew up like this".

 

"hehehehehehe"

 

"Uhmm are you laughing?, well I'll take that as a yes now ahhhhhhh"


To no one's surprise that day the porridge ended on the ground with a very frustrated Jiyong  and a baby Riri crying while starving.

 


"Riri, you're already 10 months old and you can sit down now so mommy promised that we can have a bath together in the bathtub today, are you happy?"  "..........."  "I'll take that as a yes after all, not every day you have the honor of bathing with me and my little duck "

 

"Bubububu"

 

"Nooo Ririiiii don't pee in the bathtub nooo"

 

You can be sure Ji never again agree to share a bathtub with Riri  not even for the smiles or pouts that the child will throw to his way.

 

 

"Ri ah today you turn a year old this is what you have to do, when your mom brings the cake to the table, all the adults will sing a strange song that I don't know what it means, I'm sorry I can't explain it to you baby Riri,well when they finish you will give me your wish and we'll both turn off the baby panda candle together, do you understand? "

"Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter