Cuatro

Little Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well this is my  update, thank you very much for your comments you don't know how much they helped me to decide to continue with this ff  in the way  that I want it, I hope you like it, please keep in mind this ff is made to be tender, fun and silly , not to be taken seriously, I do not feel completely confident about this ch but it is the best I can offer for now.

P.S. if you get notifications of new updates today, It's just me editing some small changes in the previous CHs oh and sorry about grammar mistakes I did a lotttt in this Ch I'm sure of that and sorry for taking to long but my internet is not working well this days

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jiyong 9 Seungri 7

 

Guaf guaf

 

"Ri what are you doing?"

 

"Guaf guaf hyung guaf guaf"

 

"Auntie I think there's a little problem with Ri"

 

"Oh Ji you finally came, dear I wanted to ask you can you pleaseeee convince this little guy to tell me where did he hid the the keys of the car I have to leave and now that he is this doggy mode I can't get an answer from him and I am about to lose my patience" said Seungri's mommy while looking at his son out of the corner of her eye "and it would be very sad if that panda gets punished without eating strawberry ice cream for the rest of the month, don't you think so Ji?"

 

"Yes auntie, but Ri why aren't you talking, do you have a problem?, come on baby tell me"

 

"Guaf guaf hyung guaf guaf"

 

"Aishhh you are impossible Lee Seungri, what happened is that Seungri obtained the role of a labrador puppy in the musical of the school "The Little farm" and he can not get out of character and now I will have to go to the supermarket walking because that bad bad puppy does not want to tell me anything, I'll leave it to you Ji see if you can convince him please, human Seungri has a lot of homework to do, unless he wants to have only sad faces this week at school" ended the mother of Seungri before leaving the house watching a disinterested panda who did nothing but sit on the ground scratching the side of his head.

 

"It's ok auntie you can go, I'll try to convince him"

 

 

 


"Ri ah, Ri ah, you want hyung to give you some ice cream?"

 

"..."

 

"Baby what do you say if we watch some cartoons together, would you like it?"

 

"...."

 

"Aishh I feel so sad without a panda who sits next to me telling me all his day with a lotttt of exaggeration of details"

 

At that moment Seungri got up and sat on the furniture next to his hyung

 

"Ahhh I knew I had a very good panda, Ri let's eat ice cream?"

 

"Guaf guaf hyung guaf guaf"

 

"Ri I understand that you are excited to act in the play of the school after all not every day you can act the exciting role of the labrador puppy but you can't continue like this, your mommy is beginning to get angry at you and I feel sad to not have someone to talk to, will you not speak not even for your hyung? "

 

"...."

 

"Not?"

 

"...."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"..."

 

"I'll take that as a no well in that case I will not talk to you either"

 

 

 

 

"No thanks Seungri I don't want to eat apples and less drooling apples"

 

"No thanks Seungri, I don't need to read the newspaper"

 

"Ri we are in summer why would I need slippers?"

 

"No thanks Seungri as I told you before it's not cold I don't need to use your favorite baby blanket"

 

Seungri spent all the afternoon trying to make his hyung happy without speaking but saddly he failed

 

"Auntie I'm sorry I couldn't get him to talk and I have to go home to eat dinner before mom gets mad, see you tomorrow" said Jiyong before leaving the house turning not even once to look at his favorite panda.


And so Seungri stayed there sitting on the floor of the room in his little with his head tilted to the side looking with his eyes full of small tears to his hyung leaving without giving him even a look, if only the little panda wouldn't have promised his teacher that from the moment he won the role he would practice with all his effort to be a good puppy until the day of the play so that his hyung would feel very proud of him, he would not be involved in this problem.

 

 

 

The following days, of Kwon Jiyong not even his shadow was seen in the Lee's house, apparently the older one had really gone very upset with Ri to the point that now neither in the lunch hour he company him and he was spending more and more time with the new girl who had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter