EPILOGUE

Little Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the very very end I hope you like it thank u so much for your beautiful comments for Upvote my ff and suscr you have all made me so happy you have no idea , if it has too many grammar mistakes I'm really sorry but I'm really really sleepy, please enjoy.

-----------------------

 It may be a year more than once

without being able to see you

but love is stronger.

Maybe time may move us away again         

without knowing where you are 

but love is stronger.

I will wait for you because love is stronger


I already told my friends I don't need anyone 

only you are in my mind.

A thousand kilometers are subtracted     

when two souls join

in the distance I can see you.

I only think of you I only only only think of       

you. 

My cousins know your last name

that for you I already losted.


I hope it also happens to you.

         REIK

 

Jiyong's first year in a new school was different than he thought, the girls were more concerned about clothes or the celebrity of the moment than their grades and the boys used their time to get ready to look as attractive as possible and create games to select the most beautiful girls in the school, and sincerely Jiyong was not interested in any of that, what immediately caught his attention was all the modernity he found in the school facilities, the computer area had the most modern machines and the newest programs that had come out to the market, the library was even more complete and ample than that of the same University of Korea and to close so much perfection an Olympic pool was available to the students during the whole day 7 days of the week.

 


The rooms of the students were comfortable, spacious and quite luxurious although shared among three students of the same year and this was the most positive because although at the beginning it was difficult for the shy Jiyong to open up to new people after a while it was very natural in much thanks to the great roommates he had, Dong Youngbae was a shy boy, very mature for his age and serious but friendly he walked all the time dancing to the music that only he could hear, Jiyong and Youngbae became friends immediately, the second roommate was older than them at first glance could seem someone moody, distant and even despotic but knowing him a little more it was easy to notice how generous, kind and childish his character was, Choi Seunghyun was a really handsome boy one of the most harassed by the girls in the school but not for that proud or conceited especially because his tastes were something different and his eyes were already fixed on a very special boy, with a beautiful and angelic smile but two degrees younger than him.

 

 

In less than a month in YG was very clear that three new kings were the owners of the school all the girls wanted to attract their attention, all the boys wanted to be friends with them, but among the 3 there was one in particular that was in the mouth of all the juvenile females, Kwon Jiyong the new acquisition of the school, super smart, handsome, gentleman, delicate but at the same time with that air of mystery that drove crazy all the school girls and one or two bi-curious .

 

 


"Ji more letters from your fans, how many are now a thousand?" Bae asked laughingly as he left the letters on Jiyong's work desk

 

"It's so annoying since this nerd came to school the number of my fan club has diminished incredibly, you're really damaging my pride Ji," grumbled the eldest of the 3 as he crossed his arms in front of his chest with a pout on his lips.

 

"Hyung, I already told you those letters don't interest me, nor did I care for the first hundred," Jiyong answered without looking up as he finished putting frost in a very special letter he had just written.

 


"Arasso arasso you have your Seungri you don't need anyone else, if it has nothing to do with Seungri you are not interested, we know it Ji you come repeating it since you arrived here, you don't have to rub us in the face that only the two of us are sad and pathetically singles "

 


"Yahh hyung, don't be jealous one day you will get Dae to pay attention to you and who knows maybe one day I will have the courage and ask Hyo Rin to be my girlfriend and we will go out in couples dates and we will be the envy of the whole school" Youngbae said while daydreaming with the day when he will overcame his shyness and dared to say "Hello" to the girl of his dreams.

 


Jiyong only smiled when he heard this and was happy to see his work finished, the letter for his panda (letter number 24) had been romantic and bright just as his baby liked it, although this didn't make him feel less jealous to know that this simple paper would have the privilege of feeling the delicate hands of his beloved panda, while Jiyong would have to wait three more weeks to see the love of his life again and even though he only saw him a week ago for him it seemed as if it had been a whole life that he didn't see those beautiful and bright brown eyes that accompanied him every night when he went to sleep.

 

 

 

Although the Kwon had created a visit plan to bring Jiyong home on weekends it only took them a week to know that things would not be as easy as everyone had thought at first, the distance of 6 hours by train was not easy to handle and the burden of homework, groups work and study hours in the library with which Jiyong had to fulfill to keep his scholarship didn't help much.

 


In the end the Kwon and the Lee but especially Seungri had to settle for seeing the younger of the Kwon only one weekend a month, of course for Jiyong's parents it was only to see him at lunchtime, dinner and before leaving to sleep and to wake up since the rest of the time Seungri and Jiyong were very busy living their happiness inside their little bubble of love practically stuck by the hip.


"And then that girl asked me to be her boyfriend and married her hyung she had even chosen her friends to be her bridesmaids, you were right Ji those noonas are crazy" commented the little panda while laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter