EPILOGUE 2

Little Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was asked so much for a sequel but I don't think I can do it maybe a few short epilogues I'm sorry it's all I have to offer at the moment, plus I want to catch up with my other ff that with everything about  Ri this days and the nerves and stress that caused me I could not even write anything until today, I hope you like it, since this was not planned and it's something that just came to my mind, as always thank u for your support and sorry about grammar mistakes I wrote this before I changed my mind.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Naughty boy" Jiyong said with a frown as he watched every inch of the teenager who was with a sneaky smirk on his face in front of him looking everywhere in the room except in the eyes of his boyfriend.

 

 

It was ironic Jiyong had spent the worst weeks of his life not being able to contact Seungri either on the phone or in person imagining the worst scenarios being the worst of these that Seungri was tired of the relationship at distance and had met someone else, probably developed feelings to the point of forgetting the love they had shared together practically all their lives, an hour before Jiyong was seriously thinking of leaving YG if it was necessary to get his baby back, Jiyong would always do anything to keep Seungri by his side, a life without Seungri it was no longer an option and that the youngest of the Kwon had it very clear, but now Seungri his beautiful Seungri, his smiling panda, his adorable baby, the perfection made human being was standing in front of him in his room in Yg in schedule of classes, who knows how or why.

 

Tired of being ten minutes still in the same place after walking for almost two hours around the immense high school  looking for his lover without receiving any response Seungri realized that the older one still did not come out of shock (it was probably because of the hair) so as always it would have to be the younger who take matters into his own hands, so Seungri slowly approached Jiyong who was in his own world thinking only God knows what that he didn't even realize that his boyfriend was at his side till the moment he felt the soft and moist lips of Seungri on his cheek.

 

 

"Oppa, are you upset with Riri?" Seungri asked smiling making all the gestures of aeygo that came to his mind while blinking quickly trying to sweeten his love.

 

"Yahh Lee Seunghyun, Seungri, baby panda my adorable and naughty baby you better tell me what is going on right now, because I don't understand anything" said Jiyong trying to hide the moisture in his eyes looking to the side

 

 

"Oppa don't be silly don't cry mianhe neh mianhe I just wanted to surprise you so I didn't tell you anything and here I am hehehe are you surprised?" asked the younger raising his face slightly and smiling very proud of having achieved his feat.

 

"Oppa kiss kiss, you're not going to kiss your Riri uhmm I'm going to start believing that you're not happy that I'm here jummmm maybe I should have accepted the threat/proposal of that psychopath in the cafeteria to go out on a date, thinking about it I should go to looking for her maybe she could give me a tour in my new school "

 

"Yahhh Seungri don't you dare I don't want to see you near that harpy not even 100 meters away, if there is someone who should do a tour to you it's me ..."

 

"Wait a minute wait a minute" whispered Youngbae

 

"Your boyfriend nobody has more right than I to take you to know your new school, Seungri I swear it if I get to see that crazy woman near you  you can not imagine ..."

 

"I knew that Jiyong hyung was slow but this is too much" whispered Daesung trying to contain the laughter

 

"Seungri, don't put me to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter