The End

Little Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers this is the last (for real this time) ch of LN I hope you like it and as always sorry about grammar oh if you want to read something else of me you can go and read Between Shadows thank you for suscribe, for your Upvotes, and take a little of your time to comment my ff I really apreciate it.

See you in Between Shadows and my other míni ff 

ANGIE

++++++++++++++++++++


Seungri was used to getting into trouble since he was very young, breaking things, running around the school making a fuss, stealing the heart of one girl and another to the disgust of some of his classmates or maybe making a misplaced comment with that naughty unfiltered mouth that life had given him, but for some "strange reason" he had never had to face the consequences, it had to spend many years and maturity on the part of Seungri to notice that this "strange reason" had been all the time his beloved Kwon Jiyong who had always been by his side to protect and defend him ensuring a quiet, happy and smooth life for the blond.

 


But this time there was no one to fix the mistake that Seungri had made, nobody would defend him or take the blame for him, this time the blond would have to face the consequences of his mistakes and sadly this time it was not a toy that had been broken or a window of his school, this time was the heart of the person that Seungri loved the most in his life, his dear Jiyong was the one who was suffering for a dumb mistake.

 


Seungri had already been looking around the school for an hour, the cold was getting more intense and Seungri had only one concern in his head, where could his boyfriend be at this late hour of the night? and pray that nothing bad happened to him, on the way Seungri crossed paths with some of the school vandals who were sitting under a tree drinking beer and laughing about who knows what and with some senior couples who apparently took advantage of the darkness of the night to be carried away by their passions but of Jiyong not even his shadow was seeing and Seungri just wanted to find his boyfriend, take him to his room and keep him warm inside many blankets and apologize until morning if necessary.

 

Seungri had never felt so foolish before, it was obvious that Jiyong did not want him to go to that meeting, he did it more than notorious but even so in the end he gave the younger the freedom to decide, and Seungri had allow the emotion of the new workshops and new friendships distract him enough to lose the compass of who really was important to him, where was Jiyong? With whom? Knowing the older most likely, he had being along all this time suffering by himself, Seungri hoped that it wouldn't be like that, it was already three in the morning and Seungri had searched him for all the campus of the school twice, writing dozens of messages and he no longer remembers even how many calls were direct to the voicemail, there was not a single place where Seungri could think  to look for his boyfriend.

 

"Hi, Bae hyung, I still can not find it, I don't know where else to look. I've gone everywhere and I couldn't find him. Hyung, please help me ..."

 

"Riah, breathe don't worry Dae and Top hyung found him they just arrived a few minutes ago"

 

"Oh thank god I'm going right now

hyung wait for me ..."

 

"Ri, it would be better if you come tomorrow he is very tired and you too panda is better if you go to sleep and tomorrow you can see him"

 

"What are you talking about hyung 5 seconds ago I was about to go crazy for not having found him I need to see him now"

 

"Ri listen to your hyung nee tomorrow everything will be more calm and we will all have rested let's wait until tomorrow"

 

"He does not want to see me, is that hyung, Ji doesn't want to see me?"

 

"No Riah what are you talking about is just that it's already late and we're all tired and tomorrow we have school so be patient nehh?"

 

"Nee hyung" Seungri said before listening to Bae cut the call

 


But we all know very well how stubborn Seungri is and how little attention he paid to the councils if they did not come from Kwon Jiyong and that is why maybe the next day everyone was talking about the white haired ghost that was flying at 3am all over the campus of the school and gave the fright of their life to several ruffians who had taken advantage of the early hours to enjoy the alcohol result 2 passed out and a large group of new young believers in the first row of the school chapel praying for protection and atonement for their sins.

 

3:10 

 

"I told you he would come" said Top getting up from his bed to open the insane man who was knocking the door of his room

 

"Damn I thought I had been convincing enough it seems I failed" Bae said while seeing  a young panda entering the room without any show of courtesy with his face distorted, his eyes red and his face full of tears, the older could only approached gave him a slap on the shoulder to the blond and in the company of the oldest in the room they went to sleep in the room of Seungri and Dae to give some privacy to the couple.

 

Once in the room alone with his boyfriend  Seungri tried to fix his appearance as much as he could (knowing right away that it was more likely that his appearance left a lot to be desired) whatever it took to delay the conversation with his hyung, seconds later Seungri went towards the inevitable and already once in front of Jiyong's bed he could see the status of the older, his face looked quite pale swollen probably by the cold and the smell of beer was quite strong, who had had the great idea of ​​giving beer to the nerd of his boyfriend? probably someone who didn't know that Jiyong just by taking a little champagne to toast in the new year party having spent only five minutes would lose the concience (only apple juice for Jiyong please)


"Hyung" said Seungri sitting on Jiyong's bed "hyung can we talk? I know you're awake please hyung" insisted Seungri wiping the tear that made room to fall down his boyfriend's cheek "hyung I really regret what I did I'm sorry time went by very quickly and we were having fun and aish I know that's not an excuse, but I'm sorry hyung I made a big mistake, can you look at me? Please hyung? " Seungri said again his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter