Tres

Little Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another Ch I hope you like it I want to say thank you to the people who upvoted my story that means that you like it right? Thank u so much CRAZYNESS, JULIEANGEL7, SAKU93, WWLLSSAAA AND FALSE CALENDAR what original names you have btw :P a especial thanks to LEEBUTTRI for giving me the idea to do this ff even the name you didn't noticed right? go to see the last message that you send me and you will get it ;) and to all the people who suscribed and let me comments I love your opinions so much you have no idea.

 

Again sorry about my bad grammar see you.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"Aniiiiiiii mommy I want Ji to read me a story first before going to sleep, otherwise I'm not going to sleep" said a stubborn 5-year-old Seungri as he crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks as he pouted.

 

"Honey, I already explained to you Ji is very sick and at this moment he can't come and say good night, you have to understand" try to reason the mother of the panda.

 

"If he can't come then let me go see him, but I'll not sleep today or tomorrow and when you least imagine it, I will have died from lack of sleep"

 

"My little panda you have to understand that you can't go because you can get infected, imagine how sad Jiyong would feel if you go to see him and you get sick too, you're going to make Ji think he's to blame, do you want that?"

 

"Aniiiiiiii mommy I don't want my hyung to feel guilty it's just that I miss Ji a lot, it's been 3 days since he stop going to school and we don't eat together, and we don't see the cartoons together, or read my story before sleeping "

 

"I have a solution for that, wait a moment but promise that as soon as Ji reads your story you will go to sleep like a good child, is that okay?

 

"Yayyyy mommy, I will promise anything to see Ji hyung again" shouted the small and cute panda as he jumped on his bed with a smile from ear to ear that several days ago had disappeared along with the presence of his beloved hyung.

 

 

 

"Hyung are you there? Hyung I can't see you, hyuuuuuuung Riri wants to see you why everything is so dark?" asked the little one while shaking the cell phone and reviewing it on all sides very carefully waiting for his hyung to appear.

 

"Honey you have to wait a moment for the video call to connect," shouted Seungri's mom from the bathroom while she prepared the tub.

 

"Ok mommy Riri is going to wait, Riri is a good boy..."

 

"Riri, how are you my baby?" interrupted the happy voice of Jiyong "

 

"Hyuuuuuung hyung Riri misses you a lot hyung, waeeeee you got sick waeeee, Riri doesn't have anyone to play in kindergarten, Riri eats alone his sandwich and his strawberries, nobody makes funny stories to Riri before sleeping, Riri doesn't want to be here Riri wants to go with hyung, if hyung doesn't go to school with Riri, Riri thinks they are going to kidnap him tomorrow aniiiiiiii hyung Riri doesn't want to be kidnapped "

 

"Nobody is going to kidnap you Riri, you study in the safest school in the city, what nonsense is that, don't worry your hyung you brat" screamed Seungri's mother who was still inside the bathroom.

 

"Mommy respect my privacy this conversation is only between my hyung and me" scream the little panda "hyung as I was telling you before my mommy interrupted us, so rudely !!!!!" Seungri shouted making it clear that the recipient would hear him "I think they will kidnap me if you don't come back tomorrow to school noooo I'm really worried for you hyung, it will be very sad that you have to live with that guilt in your conscience for The Rest of Your Life" finished the little panda looking directly at his weakened hyung on the cell phone screen emphasizing the last words to give a more dramatic effect.

 

"Ohhhh then how lucky we are my Riri, because the doctor spoke with my mommy and told her that I am already much better and tomorrow I can go back to school, so at the time of the snack we can see each other without problems and nobody will dare to mess with my Riri, did you understand my baby? " joke the youngest of the Kwon "

 

"Neeeee hyung Riri can't wait for tomorrow to come ohh Riri  have to go to take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter