Chapter 7

Dead Again | Jimin FF

Fear     

 

 

Fear

 

 

Min Soo's POV:-

Darkness

That's what I was seeing now.

I couldn't see anything else.

I tried moving forward but, was stopped, by a voice.

"No."

I turned around, searching for that female voice and I found a boy, looking quite younger than me, trapped inside a cage. He was injured, lying tiredly on the ground, breathing heavily.

And there was a girl standing outside the large cage, looking at the boy with pain. She had long wavy black hair and was pretty. Light was only shining on them out of nowhere.

"No. I can't leave you here like this." The girl continued.

"You have to go. Please. I'll be fine. You need to be safe." The boy replied.

"I'm not leaving without you. You need me." She said stubbornly.

"No he doesn't." Another voice said in the darkness. I saw a silhouette walking towards them and as it came into the light, I immediately recognised the pale skin, lean body and mint coloured hair.

Min Yoongi?

Why is he..?

"He doesn't need you. He doesn't deserve you." Yoongi said to the girl, when she turned around. She looked shocked at his sight. I could almost hear her heart beating rapidly.

Yoongi slowly walked towards the cage while the girl's eyes followed his every movement.

"He doesn't even belong here." Yoongi said smirking at the poor boy whimpering on the ground.

Yoongi turned around and smiled sweetly at the girl.

"We should go. Let him be."

"B-But I ca-" The girl was interrupted when Yoongi scoffed and took out something small from his pocket.

A lighter.

"Do you want to make this hard for yourself?" Yoongi asked while the girl shook her head vigorously.

"Then, let's go." He finished and started dragging her away. She didn't even resist him.

But, after some steps he stopped and looked at the lighter in his hand.

"Don't wanna let this go in waste." Yoongi said and lighted the lighter. Both the girl and the boy flinched behind him. They looked scared as hell.

The next moment, Yoongi threw the lighter inside the cage and the boy inside was terrified.

"No." He started saying, his voice broken. But no one listened as, Yoongi dragged the girl away.

"I'm... Sorry. I c-couldn't save...y-you." The boy murmured softly while reaching out for the girl as she didn't even look back once to check on him. It was like she was hypnotised by Yoongi.

The boy fell limp on the ground as the cage started burning in flames. A tear rolled down my cheek.

He was the one who wasn't saved and, he is apologising for not being able to save the girl? That isn't making any sense.

I closed my eyes to let the remaining tears to come out and as it did I wiped them.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that instead of the cage, there was a single bed instead. And a vase on it.

A man started coming towards it. He took the vase and put some flowers in it that he brought with him. Then, he disappeared.

I woke up panting heavily.

There was a loud knock on the door. A man entered the room and I quickly recognised the grey hair.

"Yoongi? What're you doing here?" I asked, sitting up, a little scared because of the dream.

"Umm. It's your birthday, so I thought.." He abruptly stopped speaking as he stared deeply.

"Why are you sweating? Are you scared of something?" He asked and my breath got stuck in my throat.

"I had a n-nightmare. That's all." I said wiping my sweat with my hands.

"Oh. Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay, then if you say so. Come in" He said when people came crowding inside my room. What the actual...

They started singing happy birthday to me while I forcibly smiled at them, mumbling small 'thank you's.

I moved my eyes and I recognised everyone of them. Namjoon, Jung Eumie, Taehyungie, some of my university friends, Hoseok and Jimin.

Yeah, that shortie. He looked like a zombie, big dark circles forming under his eyes. It was obvious he was dragged out of bed although he didn't want to.

I didn't even need to ask how he came here because it was obvious Tae invited them. It was currently, 6 O'clock in the morning.

"Y'know you shouldn't just barge inside my house." I said to Yoongi and he smiled apologetically.

"Sorry. Taehyung already had opened the door since he knew your passcode and said it wasn't any problem." He explained while I glared at Taehyung. He just smiled widely, his eyes disappearing.

Of course, I no more could be angry after seeing that innocent face.

"Min Soo-yah! C'mon let's cut the cake." Everyone went outside and I followed boringly.

A beautiful cake was put on the table with two candles shaped in '2' making 22.

"I'll bring the matchsticks real quick." Taehyung said and went away.

"You're 22 too? Wow, Jiminie here is also a '95 liner." Hoseok said and I looked at Jimin. I just nodded boringly. What do you want me to do if we're of the same age?

I quietly sat on the couch in the living room, looking at the cake while I waited for Taehyung to light the candles.

Tae cheerfully came jumping up and down, while he had the match in his hand.

Wait. What am I feeling?

I started sweating for some reason, although the ceiling fan was on. My heartbeat was pacing rapidly. My right side of head throbbed continuously in immense pain. I started shivering suddenly, but no one noticed.

"Here. Now, let's light the candles." Tae remarked lighting the matchstick.

No.

Don't.

I abruptly stood up. Everyone looked at me, startled.

I started rubbing both of my arms, when my body started burning in agony.

"Min Soo?" Someone called out but, I couldn't make out who it was.

All the sounds became a blur. My eyesight became a blur. Everything was silent until I heard something.

Someone screaming 'Run'. I closed my ears to stop the sound.

I didn't realise I was crying until my whole face felt wept. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung standing close to me still with that matchstick.

"D-Dont come near me. L-leave me alone. No!!" I shouted after which I couldn't remember what happened.

Jimin's POV:-

She shouted and all of us looked at her shocked. Taehyung just went closer to her.

She was backing up until her back hit the wall, looking at Taehyung with fear, who was standing right in front of her.

Min Soo slid down the wall, coming to a sitting position.

"Pl-please. Don't hu-hurt me." She murmured softly.

Taehyung's furrowed eyebrows turned to normal as his expression became soft.

He threw the matchstick away, which for some reason, he was holding until then.

That girl sighed in relief as more tears rolled down her face.

Oh.

"Don't worry. V oppa won't ever hurt you." Taehyung said .

Who's 'V' oppa?

"Promise?" The girl asked quietly.

"Promise." Taehyung said smiling and hugged her. Immediately the girl collapsed in his arms. Taehyung called for another girl, who maybe was Min Soo's best friend, and she took Min Soo to her room.

"I'm sorry. But, Min Soo is sick. I'm sorry for the ruined party." Taehyung apologised while everyone replied with 'I understand' or 'It is okay'.

I saw someone beside me with grey/silver hair growl angrily before he stomped outside the house.

What actually did happen there?

-time skip-

"What actually did happen there?" Hoseok asked to nobody in exact.

"I don't know myself." I said before turning the car to the right.

"That was weird." He commented.

I smirked.

I actually know what happened.

Min Soo , that arrogant girl.

She has Pyrophobia.

Well, I got a nice way to take my revenge.

Min Soo's POV:-

I woke up and looked at the clock beside my bed. It was 8:51 am.

I put Jung Eum's hand away, which was wrapped around my waist and got up.

I sighed while sitting at the edge of the bed.

I couldn't remember some parts of the events of the early morning. It was like I wasn't me. Like, someone else was talking through me.

But, another creepy thing happened in the morning and it still sends a shiver down my spine.

Flashback:-

After, Jung Eum put me to bed, she went to sleep herself. But, I couldn't sleep. I turned to sleep on my right side and closed my eyes.

I, suddenly, felt really cold so I draped the blanket upto my neck. Until warm air started hitting my left cheek.

"Thank You. For being alive. I love you." A soft male voice said near my left air. Startled, I opened my eyes, but couldn't move. Then, I felt pressure on my cheek and a little wet.

Something kissed me??!!

I faced upwards but, there was nothing. Not a single living being.

Present:-

That was really weird. Maybe, I was dreaming. I don't know since, I was half conscious of my surroundings then.

My phone started ringing and I sighed looking at the caller ID.

"I'm coming to visit you. You better look forward to it. Tell me everything when I reach there." And he hung up.

I'm so done for.

---------------------------------------------------------

"That burning feeling I felt that day, still lingers on my skin. It always reminds me of the painful realisation that I was never supposed to live."