Chapter 5

Dead Again | Jimin FF

Revealed!?

 

 

 

Revealed!?


 

Min Soo's POV:-

'Congratulations, Ms. Yoon Min Soo. You've been selected as an air hostess for Air Seoul Airlines. You will be starting your work from 25th of August, which is day after tomorrow. You are expected to come to the head office for taking your uniform as well as attend a meeting. We wish you luck. Thank you for choosing Air Seoul. '

Just now, I was in Yoongi's house, hanging out when this message came in. I jumped up and down in happiness and hugged Yoongi who was sitting beside me on the sofa.

I pulled away to see Yoongi as a blushing mess. He smiled and congratulated me.

"Since, you got selected, I'll get you a congratulatory gift. Will you accept it?"

"Sure, anything. As long as it is free of cost."

"Yeah, it is. So promise me, you will not reject it."

"Yup. I promise." I said cheerfully.

But, I regretted it. Because as soon as I said that, he started leaning closer to me until our lips were only inches away from each other. I could feel his breath fanning on my face.

My first kiss..

Yes, first. During all these years, I haven't kissed Yoongi. He didn't even insist it. I was a little surprised how he was so patient all this time.

"Ayo! Hitman Bang introduces Hit It, the second auditi-" A voice shouted and we looked up to see Taehyung staring at us wide eyed. We looked at each other and then pulled away, embarrassed from the closeness.

"Ow! My eyes. They need holy water. What did I just witness. OH MY GAWD!! Yoongi hyung, y'know, you should consider changing your apartment's password. I'm sure even your neighbour knows, it is set as Min Soo's birth date." He yelled sitting on a chair.

"Yah! You should knock first. Who are you to just barge inside my home?" Yoongi said annoyingly.

"Tch! I didn't even wanna meet you. I went to Min Soo's apartment, but there was no response. So, I thought I should check on your home and damn, was I right." He said smirking.

"You needed me Tae?" I asked him, ignoring the awkward incident from earlier.

"Yeah. Jimin said he wouldn't hold a grudge and he will not do anything which will affect you career. So, rest assured. He's fine." He said and I sighed in relief.

"That's good. And also, I got selected for the job. And I'm gonna start working day after tomorrow." I said.

"Woah, really? Congrats! But, isn't tomorrow your birthday?" He said and I froze.

Oh.

I shrugged it off. I myself forgot my birthday. Last year, we didn't celebrate it since I was busy with my studies.

"Who's Jimin?" Yoongi suddenly asked, after being silent for a while. I looked at Taehyung for him explain Yoongi, maybe it was the worst decision I ever made.

"Jimin is Min Soo's ex-boyfriend. He was there in the same institute where Min Soo was studying these 2 years. Jimin confessed his love for Min Soo and she accepted. They dated for a while, until Min Soo broke it off, saying it was not working between them. Jimin misunderstood it and got angry thinking that Min Soo played with him. And coincidentally, he's the pilot in the same airlines in which Min Soo works."

What?

I stood up and grabbed Taehyung's collar, ready to punch his face.

"Stop."

I slowly looked at Yoongi and he was red with anger. He got up from the sofa and looked down at me with a hurt expression.

"So, you were cheating on me?" He asked, more like stated.

"No, it's just Taehyung-"

"Oh. So you blame Taehyung now for revealing your secret." He scoffed. Before I could say anything, he had already locked himself in his room. I glared at Taehyung and started pestering Yoongi to come out by banging the door.

This is gonna take time.

Jimin's POV:-

"Flight from Seoul to Osaka is going to take off in a while. We request the passengers to please, fasten their seat belts. Thank You." The flight attendant spoke.

"Are the engines ready?" My pilot asked.

"Yes. Everything is okay hyung. I checked all of it already. We are all ready to take off." I replied, as a co-pilot.

Then we took off. We were already in the air and auto-pilot mode was on when Hoseok started singing out of nowhere.

"Gureum wireul maeil
Gureum wireul maeil
Gureum wie nae feel
Gureum wie check it
Gureumgwaye kemi
Gureumgwa haru jongil
Gureum taneun jaemi, gureum bomyeo fade in
Neohin molla maybe"

And soon I joined.

"We goin' from Tokyo, Italy
Hong Kong to Brazil
I segye eodiseorado nan noraehari
El Mariachi
El Mariachi
El Mariachi
El Mariachi.."

And then we were laughing our asses off. It has always been like this with hyung. He would always bring happiness, nevermind which place.

My laughter died down and I looked at the older's facial features, admiring it a bit, which made me remember the youngest.

"Hyung. How is Jungkook?" I asked and he frowned.

"He is still there. Lying on the hospital bed, lifeless. That brat isn't just fighting for his life." He replied angrily while keeping his eyes to the front, controlling the plane.

Yeah, it has been years since that incident, since Jungkook is in a coma. My little bunny.

"I miss him, hyung." I said sadly. A lone tear rolled down Hoseok's cheeks and he quickly wiped it.

"Let's just focus on our work for now, Jimin-ah!" He said trying to forget the boy and I simply nodded.

-time skip-

We reached Osaka and were resting in the lounge when Hoseok hyung came up to me.

"Jimin. We have to leave soon. There's a meeting soon to be held with the new hostesses." He said and I groaned.

"I wanted to rest." He just chuckled and told me to hurry up.

Finally, I'm going to meet you properly Yoon Min Soo.

Min Soo's POV:-

Right now, the three of us were sitting in the living room. I finally managed to get Yoongi out of the room. I was kinda shocked to see him with puffy red eyes and slumped shoulder. I never saw the Min Yoongi look so vulnerable.

Taehyung explained everything to Yoongi and he finally calmed down.

"Why did you do it, Tae?" I asked him and he just shrugged.

"I wanted to see him jealous." I looked at him with disbelief and shook my head.

"And Yoongi. You believed him so easily. Him? Kim Taehyung?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Yoongi looked down.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said giggling. I rolled my eyes.

Yoongi got up and held his collar harshly.

"Your is sorry, huh? You ing created misunderstanding between us." Yoongi threatened playfully.

"Ah! What's up with people grabbing my collar today?" Tae groaned.

"You're so weird Taehyungie oppa, just like an alien. You're out of the world." I commented and both the boys looked at me shocked.

Wait. Did I just call him oppa? Taehyungie? Eww. Too much sweet .

Yoongi's hold loosened and Taehyung got up and walked towards me. He slowly kneeled in front of me and held my knees lightly.

"Min Soo this, this line is what my sister always used to tell me." He said with a painful voice.

"I never told you, b-but sometimes you seem like my sister." He bit back a sob.

"What's your sister's name, Taehyung-ah?" I asked, a lump forming in my throat.

"Her name is..." he paused for a moment.

.

"Kim Tae Rin."

And that's how I ended up crying for the rest of the afternoon...

??? POV:-

I was roaming around since about half a year. I don't know who I am or what I am.

I just knew I was in a place named Seoul, which I got to know after looking at the addresses of some houses.

Whenever I tried to talk to someone, they won't hear me. When I'll try to touch them, my hand would just pass through them. I can see everything and hear everything. But, no one else can see or hear me.

I'm just waiting when the time will come when I'll know my real identity.

When I was walking around, I saw a sign showing 'Park'. I just entered it because I liked observing people.

I reached a roundabout and stared at it. It gave away a feeling of longing. I looked to my side and saw a child holding a yellow balloon and going out of the park. My eyes widened.

My knees became weak and I fell to the floor. My vision got pitch dark until, a scene came in front of my eyes.

A small boy was holding hands with a comparatively older boy when, suddenly the younger started asking for something. The older turned to him and asked,

"What happened, _________?" I couldn't hear some parts.

"I want that yellow balloon, hyung." The younger replied pointing at the balloon vendor. The older smiled and ran upto the vendor and quickly bought the balloon and gave it to the smaller guy.

"Are you happy now, _________?" The older asked and the small boy cheerfully nodded. I again couldn't here some parts.

"Yes Hoseokie hyung!! Jungkookie is veryyy happy."

A photo of 2 boys looking happy together suddenly came into my mind.

A photo of 2 boys looking happy together suddenly came into my mind

Then, my vision got back to the present. Everything came back to me. All my memories. Before that accident.

Hoseokie hyung?

Where are you? I already miss you.

I finally know who I am.

I'm Jeon Jungkook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That phrase. I didn't want to speak it. It somehow rolled off my tongue. 
That phrase. Gave such an agony to my whole being that I still couldn't get over with it."