Prologue

Dead Again | Jimin FF

Anonymous' POV:-

Where am I?  Why is it so dark here?

My head, my body everything is aching. What the hell is happening!?

The last thing I remember is me celebrating my 18th birthday with my family and friends.

But then, something happened...

Something really, really tragic.

I felt something wet slide down my face. Then, I realised I was crying.

That was so painful. It hurt. Especially seeing the person you love with all your heart do it.

I suddenly started crying hard, my hands covering my face. My tears were flowing like a river.

Why? Why did this happen to me?? I just turned 18... And I died.

This isn't fair!! I couldn't do what I wanted. I wanted to live independently. Just as I was about to do it, this happened. I want to live again!! Please someone save me and take me out of this hell! I want myself back..

"Don't cry. You'll be given a chance." A voice spoke startling me and I flinched and looked up from my tear stained hand and face.

"Wh-who are you? Why are you willing to give me a chance?" My voice came out barely as a whisper.

" Nevermind my identity. I'm giving you this chance because the person who did this to you deserves punishment in hell. And no one could accomplish this except you. Don't ask me anything. Let's just say, I know everything." The male voice said. I thought for a while then shook my head.

"I don't want the one I love to be punished. I can't do this to him. I rather die." I said stubbornly.

"Are you sure, he's the one who did this?"  I nodded.

"I'm totally sure." I said confidently as more tears ran down my face remembering what he had done.

"Maybe there's a reason he did that? You can't be sure. There are some truths which cannot be delivered, you know." That voice said nonchalantly. I looked at nowhere, confused, but then shrugged it off.

"Ok then. I'm willing to find the truth. I'll make sure that person gets punished, for what he did to me. Please give me a second chance." I begged. Although I didn't know if this was real or not, if this was actually happening or not, I still begged for a new life as I was so desperate for it.

"Sure! That's why we are having this conversation at first. But there are some conditions. Can you fulfill that?" I vigorously nodded my head. I can do anything. Anything.

"You'll be given a chance to live again, but in someone else's body. You'll forget all your memories of your previous life. But, as time passes you'll slowly remember it. There's a reason why you are not given your memories and you'll know that too. You'll only remember our this conversation. I know that you have some wishes and I'll allow you to fulfill those in your second  life. And after you have done those and punished the main culprit, you are bound to die. Because the moment I give you your second life, you'll become a missing soul and missing souls are bound to die someday. Do you agree to these?" The deep unknown voice spoke sternly.

I'll forget everything. The one I love too?

My heart started aching.

I guess, there's no point now. Since, he did this to me.

And I do have 3 wishes. One is to follow my dream, another is to become independent and the last one is...to find true love.

"I agree." 

The moment I said this a bright light shone in the darkness and I felt my body going limp. Everything became dark again.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

"I thought that everything would be right then. Who knew that things had just started going wrong."