Chapter 4

Dead Again | Jimin FF

The world is really small

 

 

The world is really small

 

 

-2 years later-

Min Soo's POV:-

That's right. It has been 2 years, since I was born again. With the help of Mr. Yang, I took various courses for air hostess, due to which it took so long. I got my degree in Aviation and Hospitality, to become an air hostess. 

I was taught to be nice with nuisance children and I've become quite good at it. Nowadays, I wouldn't snap  easily when someone annoys me.

Till now, I haven't got married to Yoongi. I thought that I would have some feelings for him as time passes but, there was none. Sure we went on dates but, it didn't feel that love-like. I haven't told Yoongi this in case he would get hurt. I just told Yoongi that I didn't want to be married because we were still young and he seemed to not have any problem with that.

And not to forget that Yoongi had dyed his hair silver and to be honest, he looks y as heck.

2 years ago, a while after I got a new life, Tae found out that his family had died in a fire accident. Apparently, he didn't have any relatives he was close to. So, when he went to visit his family, he found out only then. And the most shocking thing was, he got to know weeks after the that accident. Taehyun completely broke down then. That time of the year was worst for him. I also cried with him because it really hurt me too. Imagine your ball of happiness, crying for weeks. That won't ever make you happy.

So, here I was at an interview in Seoul Airlines. All the applicants were in the waiting room, since our head hostess, Mrs. Lee, told us that we would be having meeting the pilots with whom we would be working, if we got selected.

How did my interview go you ask?

Well, it was excellent. It would be difficult for the interviewers to reject me and my beauty.

"Okay, everyone. The pilots are here." Mrs. Lee told us and all of us stood up to greet the pilots.

Around 4 pilots came and we bowed down as respect and they told us to sit.

"So, we are some of the pilots of Seoul Airlines. We would like to ask some questions to each one of you." A guy with red wine hair said and looked at a clipboard he was holding. I looked at his name plate.

'Park Chanyeol.'

I started observing the other pilots.

There was a tall guy with a long rectangular face and thick eyebrows and black hair. 'Oh Sehun' was his name.

Then, there was this guy with a horse face. I hardly controlled my laughter. He looked so much like a horse and had light brown hair. His name was Jung Hoseok. I bit my lips again holding my laughter.

Tch! More like Jung HORSEok!

Lastly, a guy with a really small frame. He had blonde hair styled upwards and chubby cheeks. He looked awfully familiar. I, then, squinted my eyes to his name plate.

'Park Jimin.'

That name seemed to ring a bell.

PAARK JIMIIN?!!??

THAT SHORTIE!!??

My eyes went wide and thankfully, nobody noticed.

What if he recognises me? Is he gonna ruin my career ? No way! 

He won't take revenge on me by rejecting my interview, right?

I hope it is not the case.

"Did you understand?" The horse guy asked and everyone nodded.

Wait. What was it? I spaced out so I didn't hear what he said. Well, I think I didn't miss anything important.

"Ms. Yoon Min Soo." The Chanyeol guy called out and I replied with a ' Yes'.

"So, why did you want to become an air hostess?" He asked. I internally rolled my eyes. I was asked the same question in the interview and it's a mugged up answer.

"I wanted to help people. Helping people gives me a good type of warmth. Isn't helping the sole reason why we were born at first? Another reason is that, I like travelling and exploring new places and observe different types of people of different places." I said. Of course, this wasn't actually my answer. Yoongi told me to tell this. He is really good with words. Main example is the songs he makes. They are so meaningful and thoughtful.

Chanyeol smiled and I died there. God! This man had some killer smile.

I slowly looked towards Jimin and there he was, narrowing his eyes towards me.

Did he already-

My phone ringed out of the blue and I excused myself and went far and looked at the caller ID.

I just love this guy. He just saved me from that awkward atmosphere there.

"Hello." He said.

"Yoongi! Thank you so much for calling." I squealed happily which was unlike me.

Actually, I have this thing that anyone who saves me from something, I owe him or her at least for once.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down there! What happened?" He asked and I stopped. I can't tell him about Jimin.

"I-uhm-just. Ugh! I was nervous and I missed you." I said although I didn't want to. I cringed.

"You missed me?" He asked and I hummed. He chuckled in response.

"Are you done with the interview?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Okay, then. I'm outside. I'll drop you at your home. Come quickly before anyone recognises me." I said 'okay' and hung up.

I went to Mrs. Lee and told her that I had to go urgently. She allowed me and I excused my self to the pilots and went to Yoongi.

I took a seat in the passenger seat and smiled at him.

"How did it go?" He asked about the interview.

"It went really well. I'm sure I'm gonna get accepted." I said and he chuckled.

"Aigoo! I'm so proud of my fiancé." He said and ruffled my hair.

I felt guilty since, this relationship was still one-sided. I was thankful too because of the earlier incident. So, I did what I thought was appropriate.

I slowly moved forwards and moved Yoongi's face by holding his chin in my hands and kissed his cheeks. I stayed there for a few seconds before pulling away.

His cheeks grew a deep shade of red.

"I-I will d-drop you." He whispered, still affected by the kiss and drove away.

I just slept.

Jimin's POV:-

2 year ago, I went Australia for my studies to become a pilot and after an year I got selected in the same airlines Hoseok hyung is in.

I was sitting in my office checking the resumes of the flight attendants because, we get a say too in their selection. But, one name caught my eye.

Yoon Min Soo.

I thought it maybe because she looked pretty and beautiful and all. But, that name somehow gave a bitter feeling in my chest. Was she one of the girls of the clubs whom I rejected? No, that doesn't ring a bell.

Who might you be?

The door to my office suddenly flew open revealing a tall man with brown hair.

"Oy! Taehyung! What's up? I just saw you in the aftern-" I said cheerfully until he cut me off.

"Did Min Soo get selected?"  He asked.

"What?" I replied back, not quite understanding what he said.

"Min Soo, my friend. She applied for teh flight attendant job and saw you. She was scared you wouldn't select her because of what happened 2 years ago. Are you still angry about that? C'mon man don't hold a grudge." He said. I looked at him confused.

Min Soo? Flight attendant? 2 years ago? Grudge?

Min Soo...? Yoon Min Soo?

AHHH! MIN SOOO!! THAT GIRL WHO CALLED ME GAY AND TEASED ME ABOUT MY HEIGHT!! TAE'S FRIEND!!

I remember now. That's why she looked oddly familiar back there. My revenge is still left to be taken. I smirked internally.

"Of course not, Tae. I won't hold a grudge of so long ago. Tell her she need not worry." I said and he thanked me.

"Anyways, why were you here? Did you have some work for me?" I asked.

"No, I just came to ask about my Min Soo. It's good you won't deselect her. I'm going now. Bye." He said and went away, slamming my door hard.

I looked at the door with disbelief. He seriously came here for that girl? What's so good in her that he likes her so much.

Anyways, I should plan my revenge. I won't let this golden opportunity slip away from my hands. I rubbed my palms and made an evil look and said,

"Welcome to my team, Miss Yoon Min Soo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is really small, I guess. No wonder I had connection with the people in my previous life in this life too."