Chapter 2

Dead Again | Jimin FF

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f44665957544f58784b736b7979413d3d2d3730313035313438372e313538383662303865326537393665613835363932383037343339342e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Second life

 

 

Min Soo's POV:-

"Yah! What are you doing? Beat that short fatty guy already! What do you have those big muscles for?! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF !!!" I shouted towards the TV screen.

I was 'released' from that prison-like hospital yesterday, after staying there for 2 weeks as my wounds needed time to heal. I slept the whole day yesterday and just woke up. And then, I was watching WWE while munching on some popcorn, already having finished 3 to 4 chips packets and some chocolates, whose trash was littered everywhere.

I checked my phone and there were a few texts and missed calls from Jin, Yoongi and someone whose contact was saved as 'Jung Eumie'.

This second life was actually pretty good. I was living in a pretty luxurious apartment and hired a maid for myself as I was pretty lazy to do all the work by myself.

Wah! This was what being independent felt like, huh?

I was suddenly interrupted when the door bell rang. I got up with very difficulty and opened the door.

A girl around her twenties was standing there biting her nails with nervousness and in a sports attire. She suddenly lunged towards me and put her arms around me, hugging me.

I just held her shoulders unwillingly, assuming her to be Min Soo's friend.

"Umm, excuse me?" I said tapping her shoulders. She slowly let go of me, realising hitting her just then.

"Ah, you don't know me, right? I almost forgot. I'm sorry for hugging you out of nowhere." She said bowing slightly.

"It's okay." I said tugging my lips slightly upward.

"I'm Jeon Jung Eum, by the way." She said holding out her hands to shake. I shook it politely.

"Get in." I said simply while she nodded and followed me inside.

I sat on the couch while she just stood watching my surroundings with shock and raised her eyebrows when she saw what I was watching on TV.

She just shook her head and sat down, turning towards me.

"I was your best friend. We've been friends since high school so, I literally know everything about you. Lemme tell you everything from the start, everything about our teen life."

Third Person's POV:-

 Knocking on the hospital room door, an orange haired male entered, holding two cups of coffee in both his hand, mumbling a soft "Hyung."

No response.

"Hoseok hyung, how much long are you going to stay here? Just because he got into that accident, it doesn't mean that you will also starve yourself to death." The younger remarked annoyingly.

"Just? He? He is not a just for me, Jimin. He is my life. The one and only reason for me to live. My precious gem. My Jungkook." The older stated, glaring at the younger male with his piercing teary eyes. Jimin looked down guiltily.

Jungkook was actually Hoseok's foster brother. While he was out with his family to a beach, he found the said boy crying near the shore. After asking him what was the problem, the shorter male replied cutely while sniffling that his mother left him after telling him to count to 10. Hoseok couldn't resist his cuteness so, he immediately asked his parents to take the boy in, to which his parents sweetly agreed. 

Since then, the older had always been protective over Jungkook. He would buy him anything he would ask for. He even warned the bullies of Jungkook's school before hand to stay away from him, or the consequence would be too painful for them. But, still Jungkook never became the spoiled kid. Being the kid with good looks and manner, everyone loved him.

But, one day, both of the brothers' happiness was snatched from them when an accident fell upon Jungkook. That accident, the tale, that was yet to be told..

"I know that hyung. I know that too well." A tear managed to escape Jimin's eye.

Jimin was Jungkook's closest friend. When he found out about his friend's condition, he couldn't believe his ears. He spent one day crying for the youngest. But, he decided to be strong for Hoseok. He knew the elder would have been in a worst condition. And he knew very well. If it wasn't for Jimin saving Hoseok, who was drunk after knowing about his brother's condition, Hoseok too would have been lying on the hospital bed, lifeless.

Nobody could believe that such a thing happened to the ever-smiling black haired kid. He had been in a coma since day one and was yet to be woken up.

"Please, hyung, at least drink this coffee and let's get you home for a change of clothes. You stink!" Jimin said scrunching his nose playfully. Hoseok just chuckled in return.

The next moment, Jimin went to kneel near the older and held his hands.

"Y'know hyung? People who lay in the hospital bed like this, are able to hear everything happening around them. Now think, if Jungkook hears that you are starving yourself, will he like it? He'll become more sad in this situation."

There was silence in the room except the beeping of the heart monitor.

"Okay." He finally agreed.

"I'm gonna do this for my Kookie. I'll not let him be sad."

"That's like my sunshine hyung. Now, let's go quickly. After all, you are a pilot. You can't let your passengers waiting for you." Jimin said smiling sweetly before both of them went out of the room.

Min Soo's POV:-

God! Jung Eum is sooo boring!!

Yeah, of course I got to know about Min Soo a little. But, after that she just started talking about her boyfriend. What was his name again? Kim Manjoom? No, Kim Namjoon! That's right!

Thank God she suddenly got a call from her work and had to leave. Apparently, Jung Eum worked as a Neurologist and Namjoon as a Psychiatrist. Well, since they work in the same hospital, they just met, I guess.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I growled under my breath.

Why are so many people disturbing me?

I didn't bother to check the caller ID and just picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe remember me?" A male voice spoke.

"What the ? Who are you? And who's your babe?" I said irritated.

"Ah, right. You forgot everything, right? Aww, my poor baby." The male said and I sighed.

"Seriously? If you know, then why bother to ask? Stop with that bull and tell me who the you are." I yelled angrily.

"It's your high school sweetheart, Kim Taehyung."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I though he was a jerk back then. But, somehow that weird alien became my lifeline. Maybe because, he was there with me since I was born?"