Chapter 6

Dead Again | Jimin FF

Undeniable Fate

 

 

Undeniable Fate

 

 

Min Soo's POV:-

I was putting light makeup, getting ready for the meeting and a little more because of all that crying.

Why was I crying?

I don't know that myself. Maybe it was just because I somehow felt what Tae was feeling, since I know how death feels like. Maybe, it made me remember my situation although I don't remember what happened then.

Anyways, Tae was going to the meeting with me and he was already outside waiting. I quickly went outside and we were off to the head office of Air Seoul.

Soon we reached the place. 'Air Seoul' was written in big blue letters in front of the building. We went inside.

We asked the receptionist about the meeting and she said it was on the seventh floor and off we went to the elevator.

Just when the elevator was about to close,

"Wait!!", A loud voice shrieked and Taehyung put his leg between the elevator doors to stop from closing.

A person came running and entered the lift.

"Thank you." He said without looking up. He was about to press the button to the floor he was going to go but, stopped when he saw it was already pressed, that is, the seventh floor.

I looked at Taehyung and he was squinting his eyes at the pilot who just entered.

"Jung Hoseok?" Tae called and the said man looked up to him.

"Kim Taehyung?!" He replied smiling widely and soon both embraced themselves tightly.

I looked at the pilot closely and it was that horse guy. So, they both know each other somehow.

"Wah! Long time no see, hyung." Tae said pulling away.

"Yeah, I last saw you like 2 years ago."

"How's he, hyung?" Tae asked with a concerned face while the other guy's face dropped.

"Nothing has changed, Taehyung-ah. Everything is the same. He's same."

Both had their faces filled with sorrow.

They were just happy seeing each other. What's with the mood swings?

"Leave that. Why are you here, Taehyung?" Horseok asked.

Uhm, I mean, Hoseok.

"Ah! I see you haven't noticed. This girl here, is Yoon Min Soo. She got selected for the air hostess position. And they're having a meeting here." Tae said pointing at me.

Hoseok looked at me and smiled widely. I bowed in respect.

"Oh! I have seen you from the interview day. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I replied smiling slightly.

"You two know each other?" Tae asked.

"Of course. She is the best candidate among all. Her grades are all good. Literally, everyone knows her. One, for her beauty and second, for her smart way of talking." Hoseok said and I blushed slightly.

I just love compliments.

"Let me introduce him properly to you then. He is Jung Hoseok. Our neighbour back from our home. We call him J-Hope because he always is cheerful and becomes everyone's hope in difficult times. We also call him Hobi." Tae introduced the brunette and we shook hands.

The elevator dinged, signalling us that we reached our desired floor.

"Taehyung-ah, while the meeting is held, why don't you wait in the waiting room? There's a small cafeteria there too. I'll take you there. Just let me get Ms. Yoon to the meeting room." Hoseok said and both of us nodded in agreement.

The brunette took me to a large wooden door with beautiful carvings.

"You go in first, I'll be there with other pilots." He said and I nodded and he was off.

I entered the room, air conditioned air hitting me which gave my instant chills. I smiled when I saw a familiar face and went to sit beside her.

The said person looked at me and her face became a mixture of shock and joy.

If it had not been 'Joy'.

"Hey Joy!" I said.

"Min Soooooooooo!" She laughed cheerfully while hugging me. "Omo! You got selected! I knew you would." She exclaimed.

I pushed her away from me and looked at her with a disgusted look.

"Yah! I'm just happy to see you. What wrong with hugging." She said pouting.

Joy and I met at the same university and became friends since then. So we applied to the same airlines.

A rude girl like me being friends with a cheerful girl like her may seem impossible but you know, opposites attract.

Then, I met eyes with a girl with sharp gaze on me. I immediately recognised her.

Choi Tzuyu.

She may look innocent and cute and all but, actually is oversmart and an attention . She is almost like me. She's y, beautiful and smart.

And when I say almost, I mean almost.

The only differece between us is that she goes around telling people she's a goddess and how many guys she had ed and I don't. I'm not a like her.

I met her at the interviews and came to hate her since then.

I glared back at her while she mouthed 'Loser'. But, I just ignored her. I'm not gonna fight on childish matters.

Soon, some pilots entered, both males and females. But, my eyes only followed the blonde male's figure as he sat down across me.

Park Jimin.

We made eye contact and stayed like that until he smirked slightly and looked away. I, too, focused on the meeting.

The senior hostesses were congratulating us and stating the rules and all the useless things that I already knew. But, still I listened because, why not?

"Now, we will list out the names of the hostessess who will be assigned to each of the pilot's team." Someone spoke.

Wait, wait.

Team? What team?

I elbowed Joy at my side a little, gaining her attention.

"Yah! What are they talking about? Why would be assigned to the pilots?" I whispered.

"You don't know? On the interview day, they said that those who'll be selected, will be appointed to one of these pilots' team."

Oh?

Oh!

So that's what I missed that day!!

I cursed at myself internally.

I waited for my name to be called. I knew I wasn't going to be in Jimin's team. You know am not that unlucky that-

"Ms. Yoon Min Soo! You are assigned to Mr. Park Jimin. Congratulations!"

Or maybe.. I am.

I looked at the woman who spoke with an 'are you kidding me?' look.

"Wah! Congrats Jimin. The most talented hostess is in your team." Hoseok congratulated. I looked at Jimin and he was smirking at me.

He was in it!!! That shortie!!

After the meeting, I was talking with Joy outside. That lucky got into Park Chanyeol's team. Of course I remember him, the one with the seducing smile.

And my bad, Tzuyu was in the same team as mine.

I guess, this is an undeniable fate. I can't do anything now, can I?

"Hey, Min Soo! I gotta go now. I'll talk to you later. Bye!" And with that she was off.

I also went towards the waiting room, looking for Tae.

Before I entered the room, I saw two men standing in front of the couch Tae was sitting on. I quickly recognised them. Of course, they were none other than Hoseok and Jimin.

I confidently went upto them and plopped myself down on the couch near Tae.

"What'cha doin' here?" I asked nonchalantly to both the men. Hoseok looked shocked at my sudden behaviour while Jimin, just rolled his eyes.

"I still don't know how you got selected with that attitude of yours." Jimin said. I just ignored him and looked at Tae.

He was talking to the vase of flowers on the near table.

"Hey, dear Daisy. Why don't you consider going on a date with me? I think we both are gonna click." Tae said touching the flowers softly. I just scoffed and looked at Jimin.

"I was selected because of my talents. And about the fact that I was selected, you needn't care bout it because I'm good at hospitality."

"Wah! Jiminie got backfired!" Hoseok laughed. Jimin pouted angrily which didn't even look like he was angry.

"Mr. Jung? Were you able to guess my actual behaviour back in the elevator? You though I was sweet and obedient, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"See, that's how am gonna work. And if you're wondering how would I handle babies, lemme tell you I already have this adult baby who I've been handling for years.So, mind your own business and let me mind my own. " I said before pointing to Tae. I heard Hoseok mumbling that I had a point.

"Taehyung, let's go. Daisy already has a date waiting for her, and you're disturbing her." I said before dragging him away while he fake cried and waved his friends bye.

We got back home after a tiring drive.

"Thanks, Tae. Um, see you tomorrow?" I said while unbuckling my seatbelt and he nodded. I was just opening the car door when he called me.

"Min Soo-yah!"

"Hmm?" I replied turning to him. I felt a warm pair of lips on my forehead. I was frozen. This felt familiar.

Taehyung pulled away and smiled.

"Good night, Min Soo. Happy birthday in advance." He said and me not able to utter anything, just nodded.

I got out and started walking away, not before hearing Tae say something secretly.

"Good night, Tae Rin-ah."  And he drove off.

Does he say good night to his sister every night? That must be it. But, why? It's not like she can hear it.

I started going inside my apartment but, had great difficulty because I was dizzy and tripping continuously for unknown reason.

I just went inside and slept.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Those trio were the best of friends whose friendship you could never  break. That's how much they trusted and loved each other. Unlike me, who keeps breaking everyone's trust by acting like someone else."