six

come to life - skz woochan

slowly, they started making out quite heatedly, with minho then pinning jisung to the wall.

what?

minsung, what?

what the hell. hypocrites. ironic.

the two of them were gay all along! the people who insulted his uality the most!

but he felt more of a fluttery feeling than hate, though. he was already numb to hatred and pain, you see. he was happy they finally found happiness–

"yah! bang chan!"

ah, they spotted him smiling like an idiot across them. jisung was running towards him now, and he couldn't seem to respond. he thought he was gonna beat him up then and there, but no. 

instead, jisung pulled him to the alley and stopped to catch his breath. 

"oi, you saw that right?" minho started, looking away from both bang chan and jisung. 

he didn't even wait for him to reply. "here's the thing. we're whipped for each other but won't admit because we're , so we use you as a platform for us to hide, if you get what i mean," he slowly said, now looking in bang chan's eyes.

"if you would, please forgive us. i don't care if you sprout about us anywhere, but i'm done with making fun of you,"

"also, we're sorry for beating you yesterday. i confessed to minho, you see, and he couldn't accept i was–we were gay so he vented his anger towards you," jisung explained too, and they both bowed, apologising. 

bang chan was bewildered. never in his life would he think that the two main "bullies" of his life would bow down to him like this. 

nonetheless, he got rid of a major problem hindering his life, and it felt good. now he wouldn't dread school and feel annoyed, much like before. 

"i forgive you guys, i guess. but are y'all gonna come out?" bang chan started his first sentence since he entered the alley.

"yeah, tomorrow. we're ready and willing to accept that i'm gay. we're gay. we're dating," minho replied, taking jisung's hands into his and lowkey smiling. he's such a softie inside, bang chan thought.

"i have one request, though. can we be friends again? like before. y'know, the usual 'g'day mates' and stuff," bang chan asked, with a hint of desperation in his voice.

"sure. only if you're okay with us. i know we've been a pain–"

"biNch i was the one who asked! of course i'm okay with it!" he exclaimed, cutting jisung off. 

"alright, then it's the three of us again! bang, lee and han! what is up," jisung cheered, slapping both the boys' backs before minho removed his hand from bang chan's back. 

"but i'll be requesting more alone time with jisung. thank you for understanding, we'll be taking our leave now," minho deadpanned and dragged jisung away from bang chan. 

jisung did a little wave to bang chan which he returned.

what a cute couple. 

he was glad he saw them making out instead of running away. now that things were solved, he could go home without any worries.

-

saturday morning soon arrived, and woojin was as ready as ever to head over to bang chan's house. but he didn't know where, and didn't have his number. how could he forget to ask for his number?

just as he was starting to panick, his phone rang. unknown number. could it be from bang chan?

"hello? is this woojin? i'm bang chan!"

silence from woojin.

"...um, i'm assuming this is woojin then. i'm in front if your door right now, here to pick you up! i forgot to tell you my address the other day, how careless of me!"

again, woojin didn't speak and just headed to his front door while bang chan continued rambling. 

"i got your number from–oh hi!" he was still speaking when woojin opened the door. he smiled at him, making cute eyesmies and a little wave. he was dressed neatly, jeans and a blue long-sleeved button-up shirt(is this what you call them??). his hair was fluffy and danced with the wind.

"u-um... woojin? are we ready to leave now?"

-

[a/n: hello! i decided to write another chapter cuz i was feeling very motivated. idk why, but as my exams are drawing nearer and nearer, i feel so so motivated than i should've been a month ago. i doubt i'm fully prepared but i trust my guts lol

have a nice read with this chapter!]