seven

come to life - skz woochan

"okay,"

woojin then stepped out of his house, closed the doors and started walking ahead of bang chan. 

"hey, wait for me!" bang chan chuckled a little and caught up with woojin, and slung an arm around his shoulder. he figured that they should become closer friends if they were to visit each other's houses now and then. it would be hard to teach and hard for him to learn if they were still awkward.

"do you wanna get some snacks? my kitchen is deserted," he suggested, pointing to a convenience store they had stopped by. woojin simply nodded and immediately turned to the left, making bang chan slip his hand off woojin. 

oh. did he not like that?

bang chan shrugged and just followed him into the store. they grabbed two bags of chips and four cans of mocha. that was gOoD aS heCK!

woojin insisted on paying, so bang chan let him pay and they were again on the way to his house.

-

when they finally reached bang chan's house, the duo proceeded to enter his room, but when he was turning the knob of his door, something him hard. 

he was so excited about starting their tutoring session that he'd forgotten about odin! 

he froze on the spot, hand on the semi-turned knob(what even). woojin was never the patient guy, so he completed the turn for him after several seconds of waiting. 

bang chan shrieked when the door opened, and tried to close the door in woojin's face but he was a fast binch. he was already standing in the room, looking around. instead, bang chan just closed the door with a loud bang, slowly turning around and looking at woojin.

"you have a nice room," he said, placing the things down on the study table where the odin was hung on the wall. bang chan was so scared, suddenly. he shielded his eyes from what was going to happen–or rather, woojin's reaction. 

"bang chan? are you okay?" 

he peeked a little in between his fingers, and woojin seems the same, calm as ever. has he not seen odin yet? 

"u-um, y-yes, let's start. i planned for us to finish chemistry first," he said awkwardly, pulling out an extra chair for woojin. if he doesn't notice odin then it's fine... i guess?

-

"woah, that was a breeze. it's so fun teaching you, woojin! thanks for being focused throughout," bang chan said, stretching and heaving out a groan in the process. they finished 3 chapters easily and surprisingly, woojin could solve all the questions easily now. he even scored a b grade for a mock paper. huge improvements. 

bang chan then noticed woojin continued to keep quiet and was staring right through him. "w-why couldn't you do it back in your old school? you seme to understand these chapters very well," he asked, trying to break the ice.

woojin flinched a little after hearing the last of his question. "i couldn't concentrate in my chemistry class," and that was all he said. he looked uncomfortable and wasn't willing to answer any more questions, so he didn't press on. 

to his surprise, woojin actually initiated a conversation by asking something he'd long forgotten about.

"what's with the drawing of me, though?" 

[a/n: hey! i'm finally back, huh! that took longer than expected... apologies! i hope y'all enjoyed this story! sorry for the slight cliffhanger huhu. i'll be back in a few days!! (︶ω︶)]