eight

come to life - skz woochan

"u-um, w-what?"

"the drawing. it's good. you're an artist?" 

"ah, haha, yeah. i take the art course,"

"so am i your muse or something?"

bang chan started to sweat. he can't just tell him that he drew him out of coincidence, and that this was his ideal type! who would believe that?

seeing that woojin had leaned in closer to the drawing, he turned his head away from him, fearing his next action. 

"oh. the date here is before my arrival to the school. perhaps you've seen me on the streets before?" 

"o-oh, errrr, yeaaaah, you could say that. sorry if i turned out creepy. hah..." bang chan stuttered, having an apologetic look on his face, trying to hide his embarrasment. 

woojin smiled. bang chan was very shocked. he had never ever cracked a smile on his face. his smile was pretty, and bang chan couldn't help but stare. at this rate, he was gonna fall for him quickly and he could do nothing about it. 

"bang chan? can we go get dinner together?" he asked, with his voice sweeter than usual, like honey was dripping from it. bang chan snapped out of his thoughts and smiled back. "sure. or i can cook for the both of us," 

-

woojin was assured. at first, he didn't know if chan was the one, but now that he'd seen odin, he was sure. 

chan is his soulmate. 

at this point, all of you are mayhaps confused as heck. what soulmate?

well, apologies for explaning so late into this story of theirs, but, woojin had chanced upon this advertisement that was promoting a website. a website meant for all that soulmate information. 

he read that, soulmates indeed exist in this world, and it was only a recent finding by a scientist, and apparently not everyone knew about it. 

how was woojin so sure chan was his soulmate? the website stated that, before you meet or see your soulmate, you would have something that represents him, something like odin. 

and you would also share similar significant experiences with your soulmate.

-

chan noticed the change in woojin's behaviour. he was obviously more expressive than before, and maybe a little happier?

"woojin. are you okay?" 

"yeah. why wouldn't i be?" 

hmm. chan thought, moving his fork around his plate of fried rice. maybe... it was his drawing? 

something like...

woojin, having a crush on him before was too shy to speak, and now seeing odin, his hopes of chan liking him back were up and he was happy...?

what. that couldn't be the case. he showed no signs of liking him before–

"chan. i like you," 

"pFfT– cOuGh cOugH," chan choked, seeing that his own thoughts actually came to life. woojin rushed over to pat him on the back, handing him his cup of water. 

"ugh, thanks. sorry about that, it was rude," chan apologised, dunking all the water down in a shot. 

"it's alright. that was very sudden. glad you're fine," 

"yeah. but what was that about? liking me all of a sudden," 

"sorry, i was just thinking and i guess i just blurted it out. sorry for the sudden change of behaviour, though," woojin smiled as he apologised, shoving yet another spoonful of rice in his mouth. "you're a good chef! thanks for the meal," 

bang chan chuckled at his cuteness. "sure, i can cook for you anytime!" as the munching boy heard this, he smiled an even eider smile where his eyes formed little slits that seemed to be smiling too. 

"let's be good friends, chan. and more than that, next time!" 

with a small chuckle, bang chan nodded. "sure!"

[a/n: hey guys! i've found out that you can add polls to stories now... there wasn't this option earlier when i suggested that soulmate plot thing lmao. i made a blog about it, but only two people have voted haha. so i'm gonna include another one here again since it'd probably reach out to more people. again, i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for reading! (︶ω︶)]