two

come to life - skz woochan

surprisingly, there wasn't any trouble at all. bang chan still enjoyed his day though, apart from those teases in chemistry. he got good marks, former friend got roasted. what's good, eh?

he went back home as usual, steps getting lighter and lighter as his apartment drew near. he can't wait to talk to his sketch, which he named, "odin". it sounded like a dog's name, but it sounded cute. 

"odin-ah! i'm home!" 

it's probably a little late to mention, but bang chan lived alone. his parents wanted him to experience being independent earlier, rather than wait till university. they knew of his uality, and still treated him normally, just like what normal parents would do. 

his apartment was small and cozy, near his high school and literally nearby his dream university. it was all white, with a black furniture. he really liked minimalist things. 

"odin-ah. today i got the highest for chemistry. 19 upon 20! i could've gotten a solid full marks if i hadn't left out that one wording! should've checked once more," he ranted, sitting at his desk now, with his arms propped up on it, supporting his chin. 

"how i wish that you're real, odin-ah. then you could be able to talk to me, laugh with me, cry with me..." he sniffed. "ah, am i crying now... how weird," 

-

"alright, come in!" ms han, also bang chan's homeroom teacher announced. 

a boy with features so stunning strided into the room. immediately, chatter erupted, breaking the once silent room. 

"hello. i am kim woojin. please take care of me," said guy deadpanned and bowed. the girls' side became a little restless. 

"woojin will be joining us from today, so please make him feel comfortable! include him as much as possible,"

"yes!" the class sounded, and ms han quickly assigned him to an empty seat near the middle of the room. 

bang chan sat diagonally behind him, but was currently knocked out. he had a nightmare last night. 

"chan! wake up, please. we're starting with important administrative stuff now," ms han called, and a few of his former friends started to kick his table, shouting, "wake up, gay!" and more. 

he of course woke up from the loud shouts and continuous shaking of his table. when he looked up, he saw a familiar face staring at him and couldn't help but stare back. he looked so so familiar... could it be...

"o...din?"

-

[a/n: hi all! i decided to slowly post chapters here before i do so on wattpad. somehow i feel more confident posting here. anyway, there are some weird expressions in this chapter, i don't know if any of you all would find it weird but it does to me and i don't know how to change them whoops. 

here are the sentences i found weird:

"sais guy deadpanned and bowed"

"sat diagonally behind him"

"important administrative stuff" - i'm just confused with this. i think i use the wrong wording or something? but in my country(or maybe my school), we have homeroom period where the teacher addresses admin stuff like handing up notification letters or letting us see our report cards??

ok i'm ranting now i shall stop

hope you enjoyed this chapter and story so far!]