one

come to life - skz woochan

bang chan came home with a smile on his face. school was great today – no annoying people, no teasing. plus, he had just created the most beautiful sketch of a boy. 

he was bored in chemistry class, since his teacher was absent from school and he had done the work the relief teacher assigned. thus, he decided to sketch what he thought a perfect guy would look like. 

yes, bang chan was gay. one of his former friends was just joking around about he was gay for the nth time already since freshman year, and they were just beginning their last year. for almost everyday, they had joked about it and finally bang chan couldn't take it anymore and came out. 

from then on, he kept getting teased at and his former friends left him, thinking he would like one of them and decided to avoid that by leaving him. but they were ugly anyways, and he definitely did not like those kind of guys. they are the ones eho are disgusting. 

moving on. bang chan happily skipped to his room and got out a pin from his drawer to hang the sketch on his corkboard. 

"perfect. i'll stare at you whenever i get bored," he muttered with a satisfied smile on his face. he sighed, "i wonder what would happen if you're a person in real life. i look forward to the day we meet," 

-

"and the highest scorer, none other than bang chan! congratulations, chan! keep it up!" ms han, the chemistry teacher beamed at bang chan when she handed him his test paper.

he was so good at chemistry even the teachers were shaking in their boots. however, some individuals saw through his good work. 

"ah, as expected of the gay!"

"haha, my step brother is gay too. he's a total nerd!" 

"holy heck, guys! are all gays smart? hahaha!"

bang chan got really annoyed. these guys were the bunch of people who usually failed. the rolled his eyes at them and banged his paper on his desk when he returned. 

"oh, feisty!"

"what an attitude. tch," 

this time, even some of the girls chipped in. 

"guys and girls, please keep your mouths shut unless i see you achieving higher marks than bang chan. you have no rights to laugh at him, after all. am i right, mr zero?" ms han was a hella shady teacher. everyone in the class started laughing, and said "mr zero" looked down, with an obvious blush tinting his cheeks. oh, but be looks agitated. 

bang chan had forsighted a fight to be happening later on.