four

come to life - skz woochan

"...where am i? ugH!" bang chan woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling, and immediately he was alarmed and sat up quicky, causing the bruises on his stomach to hurt.

"calm down. it's just me, woojin," the voice replied, which seemed to be woojin. bang chan opened his eyes and indeed, it was woojin in the flesh, with a medical kit beside him. 

"o-oh, woojin. where is this?"

"my house. now lay still, i'm going to help you apply ointment," with that said, woojin spared no time in pulling up bang chan's stained shirt and started to lather the spicy oil all over his stomach and injuries. 

he winced in pain and struggled, but woojin somehow kept him still. a few shouts and screams later, he was finally done. 

"ah! thank you, and sorry about that. we were supposed to have our tutoring session today..." he apologised, disappointed that things had to turn out this way. he was really looking forward to their session. 

"no worries. we can always start when you're feeling better," woojin replied while keeping the medical kit away. "actually, we could start right now. i just wanted to go through our schedules and organise proper meeting days and times," bang chan suggested, hoping that he would comply. and he did. 

-

i don't know what got into them, but they decided to organise their tutoring schedule right then and there after woojin finished aiding bang chan. 

the two boys were seated on the cool living room floor with the sofa behind them as backrests and in front of a small coffee table. on the table was a small and neat notebook, or rather, his bang chan's planner.

"so we'll meet every weekends, wednesday and thursday. my house on weekends and yours on weekdays," woojin just nodded while bang chan addressed things, not giving him any proper reply at all. 

"do you want to sleepover tonight?" woojin suddenly asked out of the blue, right after he finished confirming the dates. 

"u-uh... i don't wanna be a bother–"

"i live alone,"

"...oh. me too,"

silence. 

the air between them was awkward, with woojin staring intently at bang chan. he suddenly felt the need to give in to him, and so he agreed to stay. 

"do you want to take a shower?"

"sure! why not. just pass me clothes–"

"do you need me to help?"

more awkward silence. 

"uhh... not really. thanks for the offer, though,"

"...are you sure?"

"yes! yes, i am! now go get me extra clothes and a towel. where even is the toilet..."

-

after both of them showered, it was still 6pm in the evening and woojin suggested he cook for the both of them, and after dinner, bang chan would start helping him with his homework. he agreed, and thus they got to work. 

woojin didn't want any help, so bang chan decided to start with his own homework first. but as he drew out his books from his dirty bag, he couldn't help but start thinking about that incident that happened earlier in the day. 

why would minho and jisung suddenly do that? whatever did he do that triggered them so badly? he swore he saw burning fury in minho's eyes–something he saw for the first time. he felt that there was something even deeper, not just about his uality. it had to be about something else, and he couldn't fathom out what. he had to get to the bottom of this, or this kind of situations would continue. 

bang chan promised himself that he'd ask minho what was the reason tomorrow. 

-

[a/n: hi my readers! sorry for the long absence, i was just really busy since the midterms are coming, ugh. to the point i can even forget about this fic's existence, whoops. sorry about that! i'll probably update next weekend, so please stay tuned! ^^]